What's new

Chinese mobile-maker Xiaomi may move its operations from India to Pakistan after Indian govt freezes its assets worth $676M

and yes.. ye Lieshangthem paen ka laura ek number ka g@ndu hai.. dunno where he from.. he's a pro troll.. good thing nobody pays any attention to him
My opinion the company made an oopsie by dogging revenue and not paying the proper tax got caught GOI frooze some of thier assets they will pay them back end of story life will continue
All publicity is good publicity
All investment is good investment that's my moto
As long as they are paying taxes and no foreign labour then everything is good
We can absorb technical knowledge get more manufacturing and create jobs
Local industry and MSME can benifit etc .
What i detest is foreign labour and destruction of local industry that China has managed to do in Pak
This will never happen here bcs we play a delicate balance of absorbing industrial knowledge while at the same time raking investment and increasing our own MSME outputs
Thier is book written about it (the balancing game )will link you to it latter
The balance must be maintained

My dear LITTLE PINK.. please visit China for once in a while.. or ask someone who live there.

LoL Look at your own ancestral land feasting on Human PISS AND SHIT.💩

Ask your relatives the taste of Bat fried in gutter OIL.. 🦇
US China hater fake BS video only low IQ Indian fools would believe. You slum Indians can only dream of eating delicious Chinese foods.

Meanwhile, enjoy your cow piss and cow dung party, and toxic sewage foods :

1665223942317.png

1665223992470.png

1665224030671.png

1665224097401.png

1665224147096.png

1665224190737.png

1665224283603.png

1665224394899.png

Attachments

• 1665223713815.png
    1665223713815.png
    576 KB · Views: 27
  • 1665223942614.png
    1665223942614.png
    576 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Do it as soon as possible. Ladakh midchief is going to cost very dearly to China. Xin ping has paid the price. People will soon come to know that.

You are jerking yourself off on fake news from a twitter account based in Pakistan
How are you so sure that South Asia Index is based in Pakistan? And, it's Indians in the majority who post random Indian articles from Indian sources and claim them to be true. When sources do it based in what you presume as other countries, it's suddenly untrue to you, no?
Xiaomi india is a subsidary of the Chinese Xiaomi which itself is a subsidiary of bbk electronics these orders or tweets come from the top level as does everything that Xiaomi india does in India
Every tweet or decision is made by bbk your tweets mean nothing if the company has denied it

Also you can ask yourself this question why does xiaomi Pakistan not exist ?

Xiaomi India is the Indian branch of Xiaomi. Whatever the head company does outside of India should have no concern to Xiaomi India. Now, if Xiaomi's head branch had made that tweet, things would have been more clear and in your favor. Xiaomi India works in India and is geared toward the Indian market - they have no say in what goes on in Pakistan.

Also you can ask yourself this question why does xiaomi Pakistan not exist ?

This is a dumb comment and totally irrelevant. Try to grasp the basics.

How are you so sure that South Asia Index is based in Pakistan? And, it's Indians in the majority who post random Indian articles from Indian sources and claim them to be true. When sources do it based in what you presume as other countries, it's suddenly untrue to you, no?

Xiaomi India is the Indian branch of Xiaomi. Whatever the head company does outside of India should have no concern to Xiaomi India. Now, if Xiaomi's head branch had made that tweet, things would have been more clear and in your favor. Xiaomi India works in India and is geared toward the Indian market - they have no say in what goes on in Pakistan.

This is a dumb comment and totally irrelevant. Try to grasp the basics.
Beleive what you want 😉

How are you so sure that South Asia Index is based in Pakistan?
Look at the previous pages

Lol... You indian will still buy made in China xiaomi smartphone even Xiaomi shift out all the factory. You indian has no balls not to buy made in China smartphone.
Nope
Samsung is a very good alternative
I bought A52s, skipping all other cheaper Chinese options
the user experience on xiaomi, realme etc is not good overall. Slow updates, bugs, heavy ui

My dear LITTLE PINK.. please visit China for once in a while.. or ask someone who live there.

LoL Look at your own ancestral land feasting on Human PISS AND SHIT.💩

Ask your relatives the taste of Bat fried in gutter OIL.. 🦇
I don't know what you want to say? Huawei has just signed a $234 billion 5G order with France.

With China's breakthrough in 7nm technology and mass production of 12nm chips. It is no longer meaningful for the USA to ban the sale of Huawei's chips.

I don't know what you want to say? Huawei has just signed a $234 billion 5G order with France.

With China's breakthrough in 7nm technology and mass production of 12nm chips. It is no longer meaningful for the USA to ban the sale of Huawei's chips.

France picked Nokia and Ericson for 5G months back.
Lol Huawei signed a $234B deal with France and no one but wumaos know about it? 😔

Lol... You indian will still buy made in China xiaomi smartphone even Xiaomi shift out all the factory. You indian has no balls not to buy made in China smartphone.
Its simple math... China cannot be replaced - its not that easy, ask Walmart :)

And you live in a weird bubble where you think a seller has some sort of power over the buyer. You people make these type of long winded claims all the time - sometimes its middle east will ban oil sales to India and India will beg, or China will ban this and that etc etc. Indian pharma industry(one of the biggest in the world) depends on China to buy raw materials and thus Chinese raw material suppliers depend on Indian pharma companies to buy their material. If they refuse to sell, they also get burnt. If such a thing happens, there will be a reset in the short run during which several companies in both countries will fail, but eventually Indian pharma industry will find new suppliers and Chinese raw material suppliers will find new buyers. In the meanwhile, there will be a massive shortage of medicines in the world and the first countries to get hammered will be bankrupt states like yours that import cheap generic indian medicines through Afghanistan or Dubai, and developing countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America. India has massive stockpiles of medicines, we will never have to go without them.

Wasn't Europe supposed to freeze to death and wasn't Russia supposed to die of starvation after Europe banned oil and gas from there? Well guess what Russia found new buyers in India and China and Europe found new suppliers from middle east etc, both are doing quite well.

I only have one question, how long did the Chinese product boycott lasted after Chinese whipped your soldiers in Doklam....3 hours??

France picked Nokia and Ericson for 5G months back.
Lol Huawei signed a $234B deal with France and no one but wumaos know about it? 😔
You indian fool cant read the above article and video eh.

yeah yeah.. all these Rich Han CCP slaves are fake actors.

ASK YOUR RELATIVES IN CHINA HOW DOES BAT FIRED IN GUTTER OIL TASTE LIKE.

Presentation1-24.jpg

OB-SL692_crt_gu_E_20120403053548.jpg

aaaa103228419.jpg
images

LOL Hello CCP Yang. do you even know a single person living in CHina ??

are you a LARPER ??

WHy dont you ask them simple question that...

does 1000 $ Huawei p50 Pro come with 5G support or not.

You CCP's little PINK fool cant ask Chinese resident eh ?? Huawei doesnt come with 5G.
we were talking about Yang's post about Huawei mobile phones not 5G eqipments.

COpe and eat Bat fried in gutter OIL.
You indian low life fool, huawei doesnt come with 5G, are you from the gutter ?

If anyone uses recycled oil for cooking, its illegal in china and they will be charged and prisoned, unlike you disgusting indians, cow piss drinking, cow dung eating, and toxic sewage foods consumption are all legal and promoted by the authorities such as doctors and health workers, see how sick you indians are.

Your above pictures just show the authorities in chinese places are just inspecting the storage of oil wastes, there is no evidence that chinese actually consuming them, unlike the pictures i showed that you indians are drinking and eating the truly disgusting cow piss and dungs alive, are you proud now.

Last edited:
LOL Hello CCP Yang. do you even know a single person living in CHina ??

are you a LARPER ??

WHy dont you ask them simple question that...

does 1000 $ Huawei p50 Pro come with 5G support or not.

MH.Yang said:
I don't know what you want to say? Huawei has just signed a $234 billion

as fake as Inflated CCP economy.. tell me how much ShePinging's party pay you LITTLE PINK.

You CCP's little PINK fool cant ask Chinese resident eh ?? Huawei doesnt come with 5G.
we were talking about Yang's post about Huawei mobile phones not 5G eqipments.

COpe and eat Bat fried in gutter OIL

First of all, Huawei's P50 pro sells for 2399CNY, or 340 dollars, instead of 1000 dollars. The P50 pro is positioned as a mid-range mobile phone, not a high-end model of Huawei.

IMG_20221008_204429.jpg

Secondly, Huawei's P50 pro is positioned as a 4G flagship mobile phone. It can support 5G communication cards by replacing the mobile phone case.

If you want Huawei 5G flagship phone, please buy Huawei Mate40 pro. Huawei Mate40 Pro sells for $1300.

IMG_20221008_210748.jpg

BTW: Huawei Mate series flagship phones usually need to be reserved. I'm not sure whether foreign customers can buy it. Mate40 has been out of stock for many times since its debut in 2020.

Last edited:
I only have one question, how long did the Chinese product boycott lasted after Chinese whipped your soldiers in Doklam....3 hours??
about 35 minutes

also, here's a cookie, good boy !

Back
Top Bottom