What's new

Chinese mobile-maker Xiaomi may move its operations from India to Pakistan after Indian govt freezes its assets worth $676M

I only have one question, how long did the Chinese product boycott lasted after Chinese whipped your soldiers in Doklam....3 hours??

Now i have one question for you, how many of your soldiers did Rag Tag Taliban whip this week? Is the situation same as in 2007 where chappal wearing tribals captured 300 soldiers of lumber 1 army https://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/04/world/asia/04pakistan.html?

But to answer your question, we have pretty much forced all their companies to manufacture their products here. Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, all manufacturing TVs, watches, phones here, now we are the second largest phone maker globally :lol:. They have more investments planned to make laptops and all types of products. Meanwhile, iron brother has forced you to open up your markets and they are wacking and squatting your companies like flies, making you even a bigger indebted state than you currently are. Hey, our currency is not the one hitting 250 to the dollar. Indian imports from China are rising and will continue to rise as should be the case in a growing economy(unlike yours), but the nature of imported products has shifted, more and more intermediate and primary products are being imported rather than finished goods, any finished good imported from china gets slapped with a heavy duty, giving their manufacturers no choice but to manufatucture here.

Last edited:
Now i have one question for you, how many of your soldiers did Rag Tag Taliban whip this week? Is the situation same as in 2007 where chappal wearing tribals captured 300 soldiers of lumber 1 army https://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/04/world/asia/04pakistan.html?

But to answer your question, we have pretty much forced all their companies to manufacture their products here. Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, all manufacturing TVs, watches, phones here, now we are the second largest phone maker globally :lol:. They have more investments planned to make laptops and all types of products. Meanwhile, iron brother has forced you to open up your markets and they are wacking and squatting your companies like flies, making you even a bigger indebted state than you currently are. Hey, our currency is not the one hitting 250 to the dollar. Indian imports from China are rising and will continue to rise as should be the case in a growing economy(unlike yours), but the nature of imported products has shifted, more and more intermediate and primary products are being imported rather than finished goods, any finished good imported from china gets slapped with a heavy duty, giving their manufacturers no choice but to manufatucture here.

1665268462204.png

But those rag tag taliban, whipped your former and current whites masters for the whole world to see. Chinese on the other hand whipped you and only you that too with sticks and fists...lmao

Last edited:
Han technology, make 4G to 5G by replacing mobile phone case 🤲
Huawei P50 Pro has sold tens of millions of units. If it makes false propaganda, and if it can't use the 5G phone card by replacing the phone case, you should easily find articles on the network from western media attacking Huawei. Can you find it, please?

I have told you before that Huawei's 5G technology is the strongest in the world, and no brand can challenge Huawei's 5G technology. Huawei can use technologies that you think are impossible.

I don't think anyone who has ever contacted 5G mobile phones such as Huawei Mate40 or experienced 5G real network speed. It is better not to talk about the performance of Huawei mobile phones. China is the most competitive market in the mobile phone industry. If Huawei's technology is very common, how dare Huawei Mate40 position its price at $1300?

BTW:
The average speed of Huawei Mate40 measured in China's mobile network is not less than 1.3Gbps, and the minimum speed is not less than 726Mbps. I don't know which mobile phone can challenge the 5G speed of Huawei Mate40.

Last edited:
Huawei P50 Pro has sold tens of millions of units. If it makes false propaganda, and if it can't use the 5G phone card by replacing the phone case, you should easily find articles on the network from western media attacking Huawei. Can you find it, please?

I have told you before that Huawei's 5G technology is the strongest in the world, and no brand can challenge Huawei's 5G technology. Huawei can use technologies that you think are impossible.

I don't think anyone who has ever contacted 5G mobile phones such as Huawei Mate40 or experienced 5G real network speed. It is better not to talk about the performance of Huawei mobile phones. China is the most competitive market in the mobile phone industry. If Huawei's technology is very common, how dare Huawei Mate40 position its price at $1300?

BTW:
The average speed of Huawei Mate40 measured in China's mobile network is not less than 1.3Gbps, and the minimum speed is not less than 726Mbps. I don't know which mobile phone can challenge the 5G speed of Huawei Mate40.

Just shut up

Aww Old articles of Mate40/Pro... Poor CCP slaves have to buy 2020 phone if they want to use 5G huawei device.

That means your claim of Huawei's share in high end market is BULL SHIT..

Their stocks are sold out because they cant make 5G phones anymore.
They are selling whatever they can salvage from the warehouses or recycled mate40 phones.

ALSO WHY YOU POSTED THIS PIC THEN ??
5500 YUAN.. FOR P50 PRO

img_20221007_184457-jpg.885302

Listen you CCP's Little pink .. I know Huawei doesnt have 5G . thats why I blasted your brother Yang for posting Bullshit claim that Huawei has top end market share..

WHy dont you CCP bot watch that Chinese Gutter OIL YT videos I linked ?? Canada isnt CCPLand.. you can watch youtube there..
You stupid indian, if Huawei doesnt have 5G tech, then no one in the world can claim they have, fool, or maybe your slum land and arrogant America can claim they have the 5G tech, stop come here BS.

Yeah, Canada is not your shithole delusional land where you can go wild as animals, know your place.

Last edited:
Aww Old articles of Mate40/Pro... Poor CCP slaves have to buy 2020 phone if they want to use 5G huawei device.

That means your claim of Huawei's share in high end market is BULL SHIT..

Their stocks are sold out because they cant make 5G phones anymore.
They are selling whatever they can salvage from the warehouses or recycled mate40 phones.

ALSO WHY YOU POSTED THIS PIC THEN ??
5500 YUAN.. FOR P50 PRO

Listen you CCP's Little pink .. I know Huawei doesnt have 5G . thats why I blasted your brother Yang for posting Bullshit claim that Huawei has top end market share..

WHy dont you CCP bot watch that Chinese Gutter OIL YT videos I linked ?? Canada isnt CCPLand.. you can watch youtube there..

The latest Huawei 5G flagship. Huawei mate X2, which have listed in 2021, it sell for 3400 dollars. Huawei mate X3 will also be listed in December 2022.

Affected by US sanctions, the supply of Kirin 9000 chips used by Huawei Mate40 is seriously insufficient. Therefore, Huawei Mate40 is indeed a mobile phone that have sold in 2020, and it is frequently out of stock.
But even it released in 2020, Huawei Mate40 still leads other brands in 5G speed and performance.
Even after 2 years of release, Huawei Mate 40 is still being snapped up by buyers. This is enough to show how powerful Huawei's 5G technology is.

IMG_20221009_130010.jpg

Didn't you notice that there is a "以旧换新" sign under the P50 pro you saw?
This means that it is the price at which old Huawei mobile phones are replaced by new ones. The selling price of this sales model will be significantly higher than the normal selling price.
It also presented a coupon of 580 yuan. The actual selling price is 3878 yuan. You can also use the old Huawei mobile phone to replace up to 50% of the payment.

IMG_20221009_133153.jpg

Last edited:
LISTEN .. LISTEN CCP'S LITTLE PINK YANG..

X2 ALSO HAS KIRIN9000 . WONT SELL MUCH.

THESE ARE YOUR WORDS .. SCROLL ABOVE A LITTLE BIT.

CROPPING WONT SAVE YOU.

YOUR PREVIOUS IMAGE SAYS P50-PRO SELLS FOR 5500 YUAN.

WHY DONT YOU ASK YOUR GUTTER-OIL FRIED BAT EATING CHINESE RELATIVES ??
WHO IS BUYING HUAWEI'S 5G PHONES THERE ??

OR JUST ASK YANG.. HE IS ACCEPTING HUAWEI'S PATHETIC CONDITION.
Affected by the sanctions, the Kirin 9000 chips used by Huawei mateX2 and mate40 can only be manufactured by Huawei's Hisilicon company for the time being. Its performance is strong, but the production is really not much.

Huawei mateX2 and mate40 can only be purchased through reservation. This situation cannot be broken before Chinese enterprises mass produce 7nm chips.

But this just shows Huawei's 5G mobile phone is excellent and powerful. Although it exceeds the price of Apple mobile phones and cannot guarantee timely delivery, Mate X2 and Mate 40 can still maintain hot sales. If Huawei can obtain a fair competition environment, Apple mobile phone is not its competitor at all.

CROPPING WONT SAVE YOU.

I have already told you that this is the "以旧换新" sales model. The higher the proportion of old phone replacement allowed by the store, the higher the price of the phone will be.

IMG_20221009_143423.jpg

LISTEN .. LISTEN CCP'S LITTLE PINK YANG..

X2 ALSO HAS KIRIN9000 . WONT SELL MUCH.

THESE ARE YOUR WORDS .. SCROLL ABOVE A LITTLE BIT.

CROPPING WONT SAVE YOU.

WHY DONT YOU ASK YOUR GUTTER-OIL FRIED BAT EATING CHINESE RELATIVES ??
WHO IS BUYING HUAWEI'S 5G PHONES THERE ??

OR JUST ASK YANG.. HE IS ACCEPTING HUAWEI'S PATHETIC CONDITION.
Stop shit here Indian, go for a cow piss and cow dung feast now.

Come on YANG admit you made foolish claim >>

go back read your own comments in which you claimed it is being sold for 25xx Yuan..
You didn't utter about exchange offer in that comment..

And also tell me why you made false 234B$ claim ?? Its Yuan.
do you read your own sources or not ?? You little CCP pet dog can only fool Pakistanis of this forum.

I dont think Kirin9000 is even being produced. Even if you can produce 7nm chip Huawei will need 5G modem. LOL

They are recycling from the old phones that they receive from "exchange offer". It might be Kirin9000 device.

Also tell me which phone will give me discount of 3000Yuan. Most probably it might be Kirin9000 phone.
They take your Kirin9000 phone and replace it with another kirin9000 phone . Infinite recycle sharp Chinese brain fooling their own population.

Taobao does have the Huawei P40 priced at 2399CNY for sale. But this price does not accept "以旧换新", you must pay in full. Hisilicon, a Huawei subsidiary, can produce Kirin 9000 by itself. Huawei is now able to accept about 100k Mate40 and X2 bookings every month. Huawei Mate 40 does not sell old machines. You cannot get Kirin 9000 by recycling old machines. The total sales of Huawei Mate 40 exceeded 10 million, and the number of Kirin 9000 is not as small as you think.

IMG_20221008_204429.jpg

Last edited:
Come on YANG admit you made foolish claim >>

go back read your own comments in which you claimed it is being sold for 25xx Yuan..
You didn't utter about exchange offer in that comment..

And also tell me why you made false 234B$ claim ?? Its Yuan.
do you read your own sources or not ?? You little CCP pet dog can only fool Pakistanis of this forum.

我认为麒麟9000甚至都没有生产。即使你能生产 7nm 芯片,华为也需要 5G 调制解调器。哈哈

他们正在回收从“交换报价”中收到的旧手机。它可能是麒麟9000设备。

还告诉我哪部手机可以给我3000元的折扣。很可能是麒麟9000手机。
他们拿走了您的 Kirin9000 手机,并用另一部 kirin9000 手机替换它。无限循环利用敏锐的中国人大脑愚弄自己的人口
这些卑微的印度贫民

COME ON CCP'S LITTLE PINK YANG.. Check LINK below you literally claimed P50Pro sold at 2500Yuan without mentioning any exchange.. you are fudging stats just like CCP.

Yes it can be.. That is why there is good exchange offer for old Kirin9000 devices.
They will sell same chip for 30000 Yuan foldable device.
I can bully you low IQ CCP bot all day.

可怜的吃蝙蝠的中国人

The P50 sold by 2399CNY does not accept any old mobile phone deduction.

How can you not understand? If you pay in full, the price of P50 pro is 2399CNY. If you use an old mobile phone to deduct no more than 50% of the amount, the P50 PRO will sell at 3878CNY.

Huawei Mate 40 is a mobile phone in short supply. There is no second-hand Mate 40 on the market. Where are you going to recycle Mate40?

Yes. The mate 40 sells for $1300. The X2 sells for $3400. But they use the same Kirin 9000 chip.
First of all, the two phones are different. X2 is a folding phone, and Mate40 is not.
Secondly, there is a big gap between other configurations of these two mobile phones.
Third, there is no 5G chip faster than Kirin 9000 in the market. Fourth, fewer than 100k Mate40 phones enter the market every month, so it's hard to get this phone by booking seconds. The X2 has no sales restrictions, and you can buy it at any time.

Last edited:
COME ON CCP'S LITTLE PINK YANG.. Check LINK below you literally claimed P50Pro sold at 2500Yuan without mentioning any exchange.. you are fudging stats just like CCP.

Yes it can be.. That is why there is good exchange offer for old Kirin9000 devices.
They will sell same chip for 30000 Yuan foldable device.
I can bully you low IQ CCP bot all day.

可怜的吃蝙蝠的中国人
可耻可怜的吃牛粪喝牛尿的印度贱民.

Back
Top Bottom