What's new

Chinese mobile-maker Xiaomi may move its operations from India to Pakistan after Indian govt freezes its assets worth $676M

Listen Yang. Listen. please learn a little coherent English and punctuation..

these both sentences mean that both P50 and P50PRO both cost 2399 without exchange offer.
Not P50, but P50 pro.

To be honest, I can't say for sure if Indian government witch hunt or if xiaomi and other chibese tech companies have been engaged in illegal activities in India. Could be either or both..
If not for the fact that even the Chinese government had cracked down hard and slapped heavy fines and restrictions on their own tech companies for "illegal activities " then I would have believed 100% that it was Indian government starting a Chinese company witch-hunt for no reason.but due to the reason I mentioned about China tech crackdown , I believe Xioami and others could be at fault here, since if they can do so in their home country with an authoritarian government watching over their head, then they can do it even more so abroad. So that's my take .

To be honest, I can't say for sure if Indian government witch hunt or if xiaomi and other chibese tech companies have been engaged in illegal activities in India. Could be either or both..
If not for the fact that even the Chinese government had cracked down hard and slapped heavy fines and restrictions on their own tech companies for "illegal activities " then I would have believed 100% that it was Indian government starting a Chinese company witch-hunt for no reason.but due to the reason I mentioned about China tech crackdown , I believe Xioami and others could be at fault here, since if they can do so in their home country with an authoritarian government watching over their head, then they can do it even more so abroad. So that's my take .
No rumors plz.

The Chinese govt did not hunt down Xiaomi.

No rumors plz.

The Chinese govt did not hunt down Xiaomi.
I said Chinese tech companies. Xiaomi is not the only Chinese tech company, there are several of them.reason I said if Chinese tech companies can engage in such illegal.activities and get cracked down on by their own government , then why is it hard for you guys to belivee other chinesw tech companies cant do the same abroad?
Why will you and all Chinese members on here(funny enough all of you guys always agree with all CCP policies. Lol) support CCP crackdown and heavy fines on Chinese tech companies who were found to have go against the rules/law but when India does the same ALL OF you are hurling insults at them? Lol 😁 That's double mesures, No?

I said Chinese tech companies. Xiaomi is not the only Chinese tech company, there are several of them.reason I said if Chinese tech companies can engage in such illegal.activities and get cracked down on by their own government , then why is it hard for you guys to belivee other chinesw tech companies cant do the same abroad?
Why will you and all Chinese members on here(funny enough all of you guys always agree with all CCP policies. Lol) support CCP crackdown and heavy fines on Chinese tech companies who were found to have go against the rules/law but when India does the same ALL OF you are hurling insults at them? Lol 😁 That's double mesures, No?
Which technology company did the Chinese government hunt down? And what does this have to do with Xiaomi and other mobile phone companies?

The US government has just punished a number of financial institutions. According to your logic, does China also have reason to punish all American financial institutions that invest in China?

206837856.jpg

The US government has just punished a number of financial institutions. According to your logic, does China also have reason to punish all American financial institutions that invest in China?

View attachment 886061
Of course, if China find out that US companies are engaging in illegal or unlawful activities then they should absolutely crack down on those US companies(like US government has done) I fully support that. Where's the issue there ? I see no problem there unlike you guys with India. Reason I call you on your double measures. You should be supporting India's government crackdown on this unlawful Chinese companies like you did with CCP when they took similar measures. 😁

Last edited:
Which technology company did the Chinese government hunt down? And what does this have to do with Xiaomi and other mobile phone companies?
Wait, are you acting naive/ignorant or you are serious? You mean you don't know about this? 🙄

CCP even made DIDI delist from US stock exchange and removed and banned 26 of their apps from Chinese play store over unfair practices and security risk. 😁

China has cracked down on many of its tech companies for violating rules companies like Meituan (food delivery), Pinduoduo (ecommerce), Didi (ride-hailing app), Full Truck Alliance (freight logistics app), Kanzhun (recruitment), online private tutoring companies like New Oriental Education etc etc. Many of them have been affected by government crackdown and resteiction on some sectors .

I am not against CCP policy in this regard, if those companies were acting unlawfully they should deal with the consequences. So I support CCP on this . Just like I support Indian government policy on dealing with unlawfully Chinese tech companies, and I similarly support US government doing the same as you mentioned. Thats how every ssne country should act..but people here are biased and pick who they support. 😁

Of course, if China find out that US companies are engaging in illegal or unlawful activities then they should absolutely crack down on those US companies(like US government has done) I fully support that. Where's the issue there ? I see no problem there unlike you guys with India. Reason I call you on your double measures. You should supporting Indian government on this like you did with CCP when they took similar measures. 😁
The Chinese government has indeed prevented Ant Group and Didi from going public. The former has too much leverage, which is easy to cause financial risks. The latter collected personal information of more than 500 million Chinese without permission.
All these matters involve China's national security. They did not evade taxes. Moreover, the Indian government hunts down mobile phone companies, which have no record of violations.
Since Indians do not welcome Chinese mobile phone companies, Indians should buy Apple and Samsung. China does not need the Indian market.

Wait are you acting naive/ignorant or you are serious? You mean you don't know about this? 🙄

CCP even made DID delist from US stock exchange and removed and banned 26 of their apps from Chinese play store over unfair practices and security risk. 😁

China has cracked down on many of its tech companies for violating rules companies like Meituan (food delivery), Pinduoduo (ecommerce), Didi (ride-hailing app), Full Truck Alliance (freight logistics app), Kanzhun (recruitment), online private tutoring companies like New Oriental Education etc etc. Many of them have been affected by government crackdown and resteiction on some sectors .

I am not against CCP policy in this regard, if those companies were acting unlawfully they should deal with the consequences. So I support CCP on this . Just like I support Indian government policy on dealing with unlawfully Chinese tech companies, and I similarly support US government doing the same as you mentioned. Thats how every ssne country should act..but people here are biased and pick who they support. 😁
First, these companies did not evade taxes. Secondly, these companies have nothing to do with Xiaomi and other mobile phone enterprises. Third, declare war directly if you want to conduct trade war with China.

The Chinese government has indeed prevented Ant Group and Didi from going public. The former has too much leverage, which is easy to cause financial risks. The latter collected personal information of more than 500 million Chinese without permission.
All these matters involve China's national security. They did not evade taxes. Moreover, the Indian government hunts down mobile phone companies, which have no record of violations.
Since Indians do not welcome Chinese mobile phone companies, Indians should buy Apple and Samsung. China does not need the Indian market.

First, these companies did not evade taxes. Secondly, these companies have nothing to do with Xiaomi and other mobile phone enterprises. Third, declare war directly if you want to conduct trade war with China.
Ahahah...you keep evading the main points just to suit your narrative. A company acting unlawfully is against the law FULL STOP it doesn't matter if its money laundering or evading tax or anti monopoly or whatever you want to come up with . The end result should be a government holding them to account and they facing the consequences . Which is exactly what the Indian, Chinese and US government did in this regard. So what is your problem? I don't understand you. It seems you guys just want to badmouth the Indian government and that's it.
Moreover you are mentioning war, who talked about war here? 🤦🏽 why do you get triggered when i raised valid points? Who talked about war? Seems you keep bringing things that have nothing to do with topic at hand just to deviate away from the topic. Lol
Suit yourself Mr Yang

Moreover, the Indian government hunts down mobile phone companies, which have no record of violations.

Who are you to decide that unilaterally ?

Back
Top Bottom