4l22xu.jpg

2mhsi2v.jpg

2jfks4n.jpg

o89glt.jpg

2w22249.jpg

Canadians using type 97 before they were banned

1215427324_26880.jpg

Bloody mounties...

you can read all about the year long hassle that some people had to put up with to get the limited 5 round semi-auto version, only to have it taken away a few months later.

Type 97 (Chinese semi-auto QBZ-97 bullpup) coming to Canada | The Firearm Blog

There's always a youtube video floating around of a Canadian QBZ-97 being shot, but I can't be bothered to find it right now.

Can always get it form Canada.:yahoo:

No you most certainly cannot.

I've always had a soft spot for the type 81 (second from the right). I've always felt it was an underrated rifle.

Here is a clip of it being used in combat against the Vietnamese in the 1980's border skirmishes.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, THAT ^^^^ is what you call border skirmishes, not some Bullsht girly 'incidents' that our friends here like to refer to as proof of their 'military transformation'.

By the way, THAT ^^^^ is what you call border skirmishes, not some Bullsht girly 'incidents' that our friends here like to refer to as proof of their 'military transformation'.

Didn't we use that as an excuse to train soldiers by rotating them their for like ten years?

personally i dont like any of these Chinese standard rifles. we should have developed a standard assualt rifle platform like G-36 or FN SCAR, rather than so many models like type-95, 95B, type-03``etc

some critics about 95 too

since the induction of type-95 there were lots of critics from army, about the switchs, over heat, narrow sights, the aim point is too high especially when optical sights are attached, not very user freindly``etc! to be fair its the first bullpup rifle ever used by the PLA so they need to get use to some of the attributes. but in general type-95 in my opinion can not be categorized as a 21century assualt rifles

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom