What's new

1971 War - The Indian Navy Attacks Karachi I Operations Room

Okay but I don’t see a single retaliation by Pakistan. I mean.. even if you don’t have good weapons, you will use whatever you have. They didn’t even TRY to fire a missile at one single Indian boat? Am I missing something?

IAF never responded back after PAF dropped bombs on "atoot ang" territory and shot down a mig 21

What is so surprising for you?

IAF never responded back after PAF dropped bombs on "atoot ang" territory and shot down a mig 21

What is so surprising for you?

There was an ongoing dogfight (retaliation?) AT THE TIME of the attack.

This is missing here.

There was an ongoing dogfight (retaliation?) AT THE TIME of the attack.

This is missing here.

Yeah but bombs were dropped on IoK territory. Pilot became a pow. PAF had zero losses

Why wasn't there any retaliation??

The generals incompetency knows no bounds, they were too busy guarding GHQ. The luxurious life style of our treacherous generals is far more important than defending the state and its people.. NaPak Fouj has been serving its purpose as being the spiritual sucessors of Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq..

Last edited:
They gave up on using the impotent IAF and had to resort to escalating to strategic nuclear capable Brahmos missiles. Essentially they lost faith in their conventional and tactical level capability against Pakistan

Yeah but bombs were dropped on IoK territory. Pilot became a pow. PAF had zero losses

There was a dogfight AT THE TIME OF THE ATTACK.

In the video above, not even a single missile fired by Pak Navy AT THE TIME OF THE ATTACK.

I can’t make more simpler than this buddy.

The generals incompetency knows no bounds, they were too busy guarding GHQ. The luxurious life style of our treacherous generals is far more important than defending the state and its people.. NaPak Fouj has been serving it's purpose as being the spiritual sucessors of Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq..
Take a chill pill. Yes the system has been corrupt for decades. Ruining your mental health typing mir jafar mir sadiq NaPak trecherous GHQ faujeet all day long will not change anything.

Rather, the corrupt and selfish attitude of the Pakistani people (from which the Army recruits), needs to be reformed.

not even a single missile fired by Pak Navy AT THE TIME OF THE ATTACK.
PN did not have missiles

Okay but I don’t see a single retaliation by Pakistan. I mean.. even if you don’t have good weapons, you will use whatever you have. They didn’t even TRY to fire a missile at one single Indian boat? Am I missing something?
Okha was bombed in retaliation. The soviet-esque suicidal meat grinder you describe is not a good idea when the enemy has numerical superiority in every domain.

There was a dogfight AT THE TIME OF THE ATTACK.

In the video above, not even a single missile fired by Pak Navy AT THE TIME OF THE ATTACK.

I can’t make more simpler than this buddy.

Dog fight ended in a failure and embarrassment

PAF went back and nothing happened from IAF

At least PAF bombed Indian airbase of Okha in retaliation in 1971

Dog fight ended in a failure and embarrassment

PAF went back and nothing happened from IAF

At least PAF bombed Indian airbase of Okha in retaliation in 1971

According to that logic, Pakistan didn’t retaliate after surrendering en mass in 1971.

But that’s not what my point was. I’m only referring to what happened at the time of the attack. It’s okay if you don’t understand it.

Harbors were bombed - a destroyer sunk
But the Indian decides he doesn’t want to acknowledge any of it just to ride his pole up and down for two minutes of self fellatio

Interesting video I came across

They are pretty much in process of repeating the same. This time they won't enter Pakistani waters. They are inducting one heavy Frigate and one Destroyer and soon Submarines with VLS. Plus, they are working on 1000 KM Brahmos and other 1000 and more range cruise missiles. Which would be carried in those and fired in dozens on Karachi, Gawader and other important areas in south.

There was a retaliation from Pakistan against the attacking missile boats, but unfortunately it was against their own frigate PNS Zulfiqar, which suffered 27 casualties, as the result of the strafing.

There was a retaliation from Pakistan against the attacking missile boats, but unfortunately it was against their own frigate PNS Zulfiqar, which suffered 27 casualties, as the result of the strafing.
And oddly - this was advised to the PN that the PAF was ill prepared but they screamed for it regardless.

Joint ops was born post the 71 war

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom