What's new

Chinese social median overwhelmingly in support of Palestine, anti semitism raises head

No. Jews/Israel is to blame for that as well. In fact the Jews are to blame for all China's ill including the way you and the Japanaede and Taiwanese despise each other today . Without the Jews China will be very rich and prosperous and bigger. In fact the Jews are also to blame for Russia invading parts of China and taking oiter manchuria and carving out Mongolia from China . Without the Jews this will never have happened. Including the first and second sino Japanese wars. Moroever the Jews are also to blame for all of China's conflicts with India and Indian despising China. Jews are also to blame for trying to help Uygurs islamists carve out their own islamic country from China. Etc etc
In short, without the Jews China would have been living a peaceful happy life with all its neighbours 😁
Why are you projecting antisemitism onto China when all these conspiracies about Jews influencing and sabotaging nation states originate from Europe?

Don't forget killing the dinosaurs with that asteroid.

We could have been a happy race of reptilians now..but nooooooo!
Tell me who controls the media which the US government has invested billions into to create hatred towards China and Chinese people for the past decade?

I mean you fukking hate your wife’s people right? You wake up every day to post hatred against your own wife’s people that just becomes another tiny stream in public consciousness that will dehumanize her and her family.

So it’s very effective.

As if a bunch of Bible thumpers would be better??
stop dodging my question. You and so many here have been programmed by this relentless media campaign that teaches you daily to hate the Chinese people. Tell me. Who owns this media?

You know if I was married to a Black woman and a media outlet was training me every day to hate her and her race. I’d turn it off, because that’s a very unhealthy and disturbing thing to feel towards your significant other.

For some reason, many white men married to Asian women are so invested in white supremacy that their white preservationist instinct trump being a decent human being to the woman they are supposed to protect.

stop dodging my question. You and so many here have been programmed by this relentless media campaign that teaches you daily to hate the Chinese people. Tell me. Who owns this media?

LOL! The only thing I hate is dealing with PDF trolls.

I think this all started with that Hainan Island incident as before that China really wasn't on anybodys radar.

Just like you guys keep digging up stuff with the Japanese I think that plane incident elevated the Chinese on the "bad" list and they aren't going to get off it.

LOL! The only thing I hate is dealing with PDF trolls.

I think this all started with that Hainan Island incident as before that China really wasn't on anybodys radar.

Just like you guys keep digging up stuff with the Japanese I think that plane incident elevated the Chinese on the "bad" list and they aren't going to get off it.
Sure it’s just some Chinese trolls on a Pakistani military forum that gets you to post non stop about why China and Chinese people are horrible.

Jesus the mental gymnastics you guys are capable of. Tell that to a psychiatrist and you’d be ruled clinically insane.

Sure it’s just some Chinese trolls on a Pakistani military forum that gets you to post non stop about why China and Chinese people are horrible.

Exactly! I started posting here on PDF to clear up misconceptions posters were having (mostly Pakistani/Indian BTW) about the US in the Americas forum.

@FuturePAF and I just had a discussion on this

But after solving that problem I could not stop the constant flood of troll posts by East-Asians that took the place of the Pakistani/Indian posters.

Last edited:
That is funny because I see some US Congress members criticizing Israel along with Harvard U.
some of the mild criticisms are there only to give you a false display of friction. Seriously, you have no idea what those cunning creatures got in their playbook

Tell me who controls the media which the US government has invested billions into to create hatred towards China and Chinese people for the past decade?

I mean you fukking hate your wife’s people right? You wake up every day to post hatred against your own wife’s people that just becomes another tiny stream in public consciousness that will dehumanize her and her family.

So it’s very effective.

Read New York Times.

It's the most anti-China newspaper in USA.

Owned by Jewish.

some of the mild criticisms are there only to give you a false display of friction. Seriously, you have no idea what those cunning creatures got in their playbook
It’s called controlled opposition. In the end, they are very marginal and pose no influence on the actual policy making.

Read New York Times.

It's the most anti-China newspaper in USA.

Owned by Jewish.

Want to try again?

Arthur Gregg Sulzberger (born August 5, 1980) is an American journalist serving as chairman of The New York Times Company and publisher of its flagship newspaper, The New York Times.

Early life and education​

Sulzberger was born in Washington, D.C., on August 5, 1980, to Gail Gregg and Arthur Ochs Sulzberger Jr. He is of German ancestry. His paternal grandfather, Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, was Jewish, and the rest of his family is of Christian background (Episcopalian and Congregationalist).[1]

Sulzberger is the fourth-generation descendant of Adolph Ochs, who bought the New York Times in 1896.[2] The Times has been managed and published by Adolph Ochs's family since that date.

He attended Ethical Culture Fieldston School and Brown University, graduating in 2003 with a major in political science.[3][4] At Brown, Sulzberger worked briefly for The Brown Daily Herald as a contributing writer.[5]

So possibly his religion may be Judiasm he likely isn't considered of true "Jewish" ancestry.

You think you’re funny with that patronizing passive aggressive schtick
I do appreciate how sad and pathetic one must be to threaten strangers on the internet with physical violence. Get help from a qualified mental health professional.

Want to try again?

Arthur Gregg Sulzberger (born August 5, 1980) is an American journalist serving as chairman of The New York Times Company and publisher of its flagship newspaper, The New York Times.

Early life and education​

Sulzberger was born in Washington, D.C., on August 5, 1980, to Gail Gregg and Arthur Ochs Sulzberger Jr. He is of German ancestry. His paternal grandfather, Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, was Jewish, and the rest of his family is of Christian background (Episcopalian and Congregationalist).[1]

Sulzberger is the fourth-generation descendant of Adolph Ochs, who bought the New York Times in 1896.[2] The Times has been managed and published by Adolph Ochs's family since that date.

He attended Ethical Culture Fieldston School and Brown University, graduating in 2003 with a major in political science.[3][4] At Brown, Sulzberger worked briefly for The Brown Daily Herald as a contributing writer.[5]

So possibly his religion may be Judiasm he likely isn't considered of true "Jewish" ancestry.
he most definitely was raised as one.

Back
Top Bottom