What's new

Chinese social median overwhelmingly in support of Palestine, anti semitism raises head

You make a lot of assumptions for being an old man with dementia lol. The fact that you think there is 'freedom' anywhere shows how low intellect you are. There is no freedom anywhere in the world because as long as human beings live together there will always be rules and social customs to adhere too. Even in South Australia we are known as the nanny state because the government cracks down on everything we do and say/act. You are just a pebble with a pitiful IQ and an even lower paycheck trying to understand things that are too complicated for your peanut sized brain lol. Do the one thing that isn't too complicated and KOWTOW to your new brown/black/muslim overlords and worry less about Chyyynnnaaaa

the fact that you can‘t reconcile the paradoxical relationship between freedom and the constrains placed upon your freedom by legislation tells me you are a first generation immigrant to Australia. Don’t worry your kids if they were raised in a free society will get it..

And it doesn’t really matter to me if America is brown/black or muslim as long as we don’t have an emperor for life and his cohorts telling me how to live my life.

some of the mild criticisms are there only to give you a false display of friction. Seriously, you have no idea what those cunning creatures got in their playbook
Why is your defense minister missing? Harsh criticism?

Defense minister too? I thought it was just their foreign minister…
I think the mafia has more job stability and life expectancy :lol:

Defense minister too? I thought it was just their foreign minister…
I think the mafia has more job stability and life expectancy :lol:
This one too, China is not US where corruption is legalised and unpunished.

They were ordered to criticize Israel. Nothing more.
lol what is this nonsense? Why should China support Israel?

Although I know the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is not a Pakistani's problem, why doesn't Israel accept two state solution and make Jerusalem an international city under United Nations auspices?

Thats a fair solution to the problem, and most people agree to that.
@beijingwalker

No, in China, corruption is conveniently used by the leader to get rid of political oppositions.
How do you know yes or no, in US money is institionalized to influence politics and money rasing for political purposes is legalised, you are the most corrupted regime on earth.

lol what is this nonsense? Why should China support Israel?

Although I know the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is not a Pakistani's problem, why doesn't Israel accept two state solution and make Jerusalem an international city under United Nations auspices?

Thats a fair solution to the problem, and most people agree to that.
@beijingwalker
China advocate for 2 states solution, but it means Israel has to hand out most of its occupied lands.

There is no Chinese social media outside the CCP.

Leave the people be, they will show what they really think about the CCP and its actions.

possibly under corruption investigations, I don't understand why you people make such a big deal out of it, those officials come and go like a rotating horse lamp

No, in China, corruption is conveniently used by the leader to get rid of political oppositions.
is that how Vietcong used to do things? figures that you came from a corrupt family from south Vietnam now everything makes sense

Chinese social median overwhelmingly in support of Palestine, anti semitism raises head

Some suggest that China's Opium War with Britain in 1840's was started by Jews and Jews were also the accomplice of China-Japanese wars

# 鸦片战争 # 清朝历史 # 犹太人历史 文中有Ai识别的错别字,伍秉鉴是正确名称。以史为鉴可以知兴替 https://v.douyin.com/idrXySng/ 复制此链接,打开Dou音搜索,直接观看视频!
That’s understandable because Israel is associated with the West.
But Chinese shall behave. You can’t bring up old unrelated things to present day and support the killings. We are not living in the jungle where any animal looks to kill another animal. That brings Chinese nothing good just bad light to their people.

then take them back, let them live scattered across Europe and America where their lives are cherished like babies apparently :lol:
I am in Austria. Lots of Jews are seen here. They wear traditional Jewish cloth and hair styles like in Israel. Most other people hate the Jews because they are a powerful group. Chinese are just jealous. You can admit it and we move on.

I am in Austria. Lots of Jews are seen here. They wear traditional Jewish cloth and hair styles like in Israel. Most other people hate the Jews because they are a powerful group. Chinese are just jealous.
the not working type? I thought only Israel care to feed those parasites.

well, I am kinda jealous of them living on handout for doing nothing :lol:

the not working type? I thought only Israel care to feed those parasites.

well, I am kinda jealous of them living on handout for doing nothing :lol:
That just a minority. Not all Israelis are orthodox Jews. Even though they don’t pray all days. They have regular jobs I think.

That’s understandable because Israel is associated with the West.
But Chinese shall behave. You can’t bring up old unrelated things to present day and support the killings. We are not living in the jungle where any animal looks to kill another animal. That brings Chinese nothing good just bad light to their people.
Chinese need no lectures from Vietnamese on how to behave.

Back
Top Bottom