What's new

Chinese subs in Indian waters sends jitters - report

'Indian' ocean is our backyard, we do what we want, when we want. India can keep crying. We have control of Gwadar port in Pakistan, next will be Hambantota port in Sri Lanka, we will get Bangaldesh port and we have access to Mysnmar ports. You can clearly see a string of pearls being established, little by little, give 10 more years and the picture will be alot more clearer.

We have India cornered from all sides, get used to it. Just like South Africa treated India like dirt, we will, can and have sent our Navy to 'Indian' ocean to keep our friends and allies protected from Indian bullying.

Welcome to the forum. Why post nonsense instead of making nationalistic claims why don't we contribute useful information. Statements like the one above will only start a troll war.

Lets debate with information rather than emotions. hope u agree.

It is South Asia's backyard, we are guests, but we will protect our friends and allies in South Asia.
:omghaha::china::omghaha:

we are not big or comparable as you but don't try to take panga otherwise............. by the I don't think Chinese Ministers are fool.
I totally agree china are stronger than India but remember one person always (Hitler), Hitler was strong but what happened with him.

Simple message for you:- kindly use your power in right direction otherwise if someone break your fuse than I will feel very bad.

Today war scenario (If happened):-
India vs Pakistan fight :- India will lost 50% and Pakistan 90 % (everything).
India vs China fight :- India will lost 80% and China 50 % (everything).

we are guests.

Let Chinese first tackle American fleet in pacific and others in South China Sea, let see if they are going to be remaining with any resource to enter in Indian Ocean. :lol::omghaha:

They were planting evidence of ancient Chinese fishing activities in the Andaman and Nicobar islands.

j/k :angel:

I won' be surprised if they bring some fake ancient map of Tang or Han dynasty period to claim territories in Indian ocean. :lol:

I won' be surprised if they bring some fake ancient map of Tang or Han dynasty period to claim territories in Indian ocean. :lol:

Ha, you think small! Chinese pottery is already buried in the sandy beaches of those islands! :D

but the sad thing is your subs get detected every time when it enters.... hahhahah

the happy thing is you dont know how many missions we have undertaken and manage to detect only 22 times via usa sonars. LoL

'Indian' ocean is our backyard, we do what we want, when we want.

Your CCP can start by not whining about India's proposition to provide maritime security to Malacca straits :lol:

India can keep crying. We have control of Gwadar port in Pakistan, next will be Hambantota port in Sri Lanka, we will get Bangaldesh port

Indirectly are you insinuating that you are proud violating the sovereignty of Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh. :woot:

and we have access to Mysnmar ports. You can clearly see a string of pearls being established, little by little, give 10 more years and the picture will be alot more clearer.

We have India cornered from all sides, get used to it.

Since you admit that string of pearls is directed towards India.

Now have some shame and ask your Govt not to whine about India's participation in Quadrilateral Security Dialogue.

Just like South Africa treated India like dirt,

So you wish follow an apartheid state ? :fie:

So you support aparthied against Chinese minorities, Tibetans, Manchus, Hakka, Uyghurs? :whistle:

we will, can and

Yup! just like your Govt's reaction to Sikkim becoming an Indian state :lol:

have sent our Navy to 'Indian' ocean to keep our friends and allies protected from Indian bullying.

What happened to great PLAN when in 1971 , when Indian navy eliminated 50 % Pakistani navy ? :lol:

I wonder what if the Chinese sub killed Indian fishermen, what would happen? China needs to be careful.

Naturally we will submerge and sail home, open an internal investigation file and afterwards we will be sending condolences and wreaths to the aggrieved indian families, explaining that it was an accident happened in international waters!

Subs suppose to be undetected... Chinese shud be careful when making stir fry inside sub.

P8i Poseidon is working!

I think it's high time we sent our Poseidon P-8Is to clobber them! Here's how....

:cheers:
Its already working detected Chinese sub 22. Times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom