What's new

Chinese subs in Indian waters sends jitters - report

definitely, we should focus on south china sea. they will come Indian waters for breakfast and we will go south china for dinner.

We will go indian ocean for breakfast is true

But indians will be the dinner of sharks in South China sea! hahaha curry meat for the sharks! they love it!

Let Chinese first tackle American fleet in pacific and others in South China Sea, let see if they are going to be remaining with any resource to enter in Indian Ocean. :lol::omghaha:

First we tackle the indian ocean and then we will settle the SCS issues with the remaining resources

I won' be surprised if they bring some fake ancient map of Tang or Han dynasty period to claim territories in Indian ocean. :lol:

We dont need any map to claim occupations when all indian warships are sunk to the bottom of the ocean forming artificial coral reefs for sharks

well its good that we spotted them 22 times!! Lols all hails to the noisy submarines!!

even our crews at 500-meter deep on its 200th mission can hear the 22nd screaming from the indian dept of concern

But indians will be the dinner of sharks in South China sea! hahaha curry meat for the sharks! they love it!

First we tackle the indian ocean and then we will settle the SCS issues with the remaining resources

We dont need any map to claim occupations when all indian warships are sunk to the bottom of the ocean forming artificial coral reefs for sharks

even our crews at 500-meter deep on its 200th mission can hear the 22nd screaming from the indian dept of concern

yeah like I am hearing your screaming from department of warning!! Lols....get a life!!

Storyline of a Kungfu Hustle type movie. :omghaha:

Dear friend,

By the way if shark will eat Indians than who will save Chinese when they will come for breakfast??

Well, I don't think Chinese navy try to do anything silly because they are not Idiots. we are not Nepal or srilanka..

And, can u provide me prove for 200th missions.... I think u saw all missions when u were sleeping...

I thought the Great Leap was over ;)

Dirty savage perverted Indophobic fantasies :tdown:

But then its understandable when events like Nanking rape happen, victimized society might loose any sense of humanity. :)

Height of misplaced sense of priority. :lol:

So will be the PLAN fleet.

I guess it"ll be upto to the this cannon-fodder to claim those lands

P1-BI155_USCHIN_F_20120917174750.jpg

Which of course will be eliminated by Indian airforce and army stationed at Andaman and Nicobar Islands. :cool:

And finally comes the CCP-certified ESP capabilities :lol:

Dear friend,

By the way if shark will eat Indians than who will save Chinese when they will come for breakfast??

Dont worry! We have hot delicious jiaozi for breakfast!

Well, I don't think Chinese navy try to do anything silly because they are not Idiots. we are not Nepal or srilanka..

Thank you. but S Lankans and Nepalese are very nice and intelligent people!

And, can u provide me prove for 200th missions.... I think u saw all missions when u were sleeping...

We are just doing 22 missions and omg all are caught by the usa sonars. Damn it!

Chinese subs in Indian waters sends jitters - report

Thats wrong, where exactly did the article say that they entered Indian waters????

They were passing international waters and NOT Indian waters!

definitely, we should focus on south china sea. they will come Indian waters for breakfast and we will go south china for dinner.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, havent you ? :rolleyes:

Traditionally I would support inde politically as it has a slightly better human right record and a strong commitment to democracy, however with the current level of indebt, our government is forced to sell assets/liquidate to Chinois and thanks to them, we were able to pay out recession debts. May be inde should just establish peace with chine because human rights record are too tough to follow in trades because you do sometimes have to trade with countries that do not follow the same values. Anyways chinois keep buying our oil please @shuttler and we will continue supporting and we will definately over look the human rights record hehe, inde you are on your own lols...

Edit: Some fanboys actually believe they can compete with chine, are you out of your mind even japon is suffereing because of it's idiocy and inde economy is slightly higher than Canada so military conflict wise would be a policy disaster. My solution is to make amends, screw the human rights agenda for sometimes and focus on growth, you do not want your foreign policy to be like pakistan's do ya(no offence to pakistan people just being realistic in assessment).

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont worry! We have hot delicious jiaozi for breakfast!

ohh not again............ I don't wanna say my words with new style.

Thank you. but S Lankans and Nepalese are very nice and intelligent people!

Well I know but best part is they are neighbors of India so they will definitely get some benefit from India. :azn:

We are just doing 22 missions and omg all are caught by the usa sonars. Damn it!

OMG, I forgot USA your big brother..............but who told you, USA caught all missions..... any prove??

OMG, I forgot USA your big brother..............but who told you, USA caught all missions..... any prove??

No need to be emotional my dear friend, a smart foreign policy would take advantage of this opportunity and put yourself in both camps like us, we are economically tied with chinois and military tied with yanks a la NATO.

Back
Top Bottom