What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

If this cunt could get a weapon, what stop a Muslim extremist from arming himself and going after them in a church or a mall?

A Muslim getting a semi automatic weapon in countries like UK, New Zealand etc is a lot harder than a white man.

These white terrorists were not even on a watch list of any kind. It was broadcasted live on his FB account and it goes to show that whites fascists are not monitored.

@DESERT FIGHTER
did you heard when a guy at the door said him hi brother.he killed him with shotgun fire with out any reply.he was the first victim.his voice is circulating in my heart and mind.:cry::cry::cry:
I only imagined what would have been going in the minds of his victims ?
Or the victims of terrorist attaxks in Pakistan.

Never had a chance, didnt even know why or who was killing them or for what!

You took that from /pol did you? Not sure why you even went to that place when it's just a place for trolls and it certainly doesn't worth being given any attention
they removed it from /pol but you will be surprised to see there are lots them want do copy cat.

D1sRklWX0AIQPgW.jpg

NZ gov is calling him a Right Wing terrorist

I hope 2 things ;

That more white/Christian supremacist dont get the idea.

Or

The AQ/IS types dont use this one as another excuse to carry out a similar attack on white/Christians.

If this cunt could get a weapon, what stop a Muslim extremist from arming himself and going after them in a church or a mall?

That video can be a great motivator for both white terrorists and ISIS terrorists

Disgusting

It is failure of newzeland government they should provide proper security to all religious places otherwise allow people to arrange security for their places on their own there was no person to stop such attacker I think mosques should be given licenses to keep their own arms for self defense if govt cannot provide security to them

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!!!!

BLOODY HELL!!! for all we know, what he wants is for an all out worldwide war to happen, between the likes of him and the likes of ISIS. This kind of actions are what gave ISIS ideas and motivations.

My fists were clenched, my breath quickened, and my eyes were stinging when I saw the video. Innalillahi...

If the people who lost their lives in the Army school shoot out are swines then the rest of the statement is true.
they were innocent unarmed school children
only a weak *** utterly disgusting hindutva rascal can gloat about killing children who cannot defend themselves(not saying i am surprised)
this is all your fragile nationalism is about raping vulnerable women in broad day light and killing civilians
try taking on someone your own size i swear we will serve you the tea your next 10 generations will remember

Look i dont think its right to call it Christian Terrorism.

In his manifesto asked if he is a christian he said that is complicated. Which means either he was one or maybe by name or maybe a cultural christian like Brevik.

A lot of the far right dont follow christianity but still see it as part of their culture and history hence why he used crusader imagery and history.

The guy seems to have a huge hatred of Turks even calling them cockroaches and wants to take back Istanbul and bring down the mosques of Istanbul while taking back Hagia Sophia.

Look i dont think its right to call it Christian Terrorism.

In his manifesto what asked if he is a christian he said that is complicated. Which means either he was one or maybe by name or maybe a cultural christian like Brevik.

A lot of the far right dont follow christianity but still see it as part of their culture and history hence why he used crusader imagery and history.

The guy seems to have a huge hatred of Turks even calling them cockroaches and wants to take back Istanbul and bring down the mosques of Istanbul while taking back Hagia Sophia.

There are millions like him. White supremacist fascism is showing its ugly head again.

Back
Top Bottom