What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

If the people who lost their lives in the Army school shoot out are swines then the rest of the statement is true.
Post reported. Learn to differentiate between a valid military target and school going kids.

Last edited:
Australian PM Scott Morrison confirms Australian taken into custody after 'vicious, murderous' terrorist attack

An Australian citizen has been detained as the key suspect in a deadly terrorist assault Prime Minister Scott Morrison has condemned as a "vicious, murderous attack" on people of faith.

Mr Morrison revealed an investigation has been launched after security agencies told him the man believed to be behind the storming of mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch was an Australian-born citizen.

"We are outraged and we stand here and condemn absolutely the attack that occurred today by an extremist, right-wing violent terrorist who has taken the lives, stolen lives, in a vicious, murderous attack that has claimed so many New Zealanders," Mr Morrison said from Kirribilli House in Sydney.

More than 40 people inside and outside the Al Noor Mosque in central Christchurch and the Linwood Mosque in the city's outer suburbs have been killed. New Zealand police have taken four people into custody.

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/...rderous-terrorist-attack-20190315-p514mb.html

This is the headlines in one of Australias biggest newspapers we are calling it what it is a terrorist attack.

Let me give you lot a bit of an update on the fact.

2 Mosque was targeted in the shooting. They are

Masjid Al Noor Mosque at Hagley Park
Linwood mosque at Linwood Avenue

At least 30+ people are killed in Masjid Al Noor Mosque, 3 reportedly outside, 10 were killed in Linwood Avenue

• Shooter Identify as Brendon Tarrent, an Australian, from Grafton from northern NSW
  • At least 6 Firearms was in use, included illegal fully automatic firearms.
  • Shooter have released manifesto online.
  • Shooter livestream the 7 minutes attack online.
  • Police were able to ram the shooter car and arrest the shooter 2 km away from Al Noor mosque.
  • It was believed the shooter was inspired by Norwegian Mass shooter Ander Breivik
  • The shooter was NOT in any security watch list
  • New Zealand PM Publicly called this an "Terror Attack" in National News Conference in Wellington
  • New Zealand Terror Threat Level has been increased from LOW to HIGH
  • 4 people (Including Brendon Tarrent) was arrested in relationship with this attack, however, the circumstance of the arrest is unknown
  • New Zealand Police believe there were more than 1 active shooter.
I have received a notice to travel to New Zealand tomorrow as part of NSW Police Counter Terrorism Taskforce (The prep was born and raise in Grafton, NSW) and will be helping the New Zealander copper to investigate the Australian Terrorist. Hope I can find out some answer as to why and how this happen.

I see deranged thought process from some people, without calling a side, which is very troubling. Seriously, some of us need to get our head examined.

This is horrific and extremely saddening event.
Terrorists can be if any religion, you just got to hate the other religion enough..!

At least 30+ people are killed in Masjid Al Noor Mosque, 3 reportedly outside, 10 were killed in Linwood Avenue

• Shooter Identify as Brendon Tarrent, an Australian, from Grafton from northern NSW
  • Police were able to ram the shooter car and arrest the shooter 2 km away from Al Noor mosque.
  • It was believed the shooter was inspired by Norwegian Mass shooter Ander Breivik
  • New Zealand PM Publicly called this an "Terror Attack" in National News Conference in Wellington
  • 4 people (Including Brendon Tarrent) was arrested in relationship with this attack, however, the circumstance of the arrest is unknown
I have received a notice to travel to New Zealand tomorrow as part of NSW Police Counter Terrorism Taskforce (The prep was born and raise in Grafton, NSW) and will be helping the New Zealander copper to investigate the Australian Terrorist. Hope I can find out some answer as to why and how this happen.
please try to find those 8chan bastards who want to do copycat.

What kind of a Christian wants to go Valhalla?

Non.... on the contrast, he was a highly skilled hassasin.

He surely had a past in some state's military or was one of private contractor's human robot, who had been administered extra dose of genetic engineering.

I'm sure they hired some India chemist in those highly classified projects, who screwed up with simple task of packing doses, for the genetically modified humans.

Damn automatic weapons?

Unbelievable the people in the mosque stood no chance.

This was a well prepared attack especially for a shitposter keyboard warrior.

May I ask the Mods @Oscar @waz @Dubvious to change the title of the thread. Terrorism within the times we live is peddled along religious lines. You don't hear news titles like "Brown terrorist". Thus can the title of this thread be changed from "White terrorist" to "Christian terrorist".

No. This is a White Supremacist terrorist attack. This is the outcome of Atheism and White Supremacist combining.

One Terrorist is an Englishman.

Look i dont think its right to call it Christian Terrorism.

In his manifesto asked if he is a christian he said that is complicated. Which means either he was one or maybe by name or maybe a cultural christian like Brevik.

A lot of the far right dont follow christianity but still see it as part of their culture and history hence why he used crusader imagery and history.

The guy seems to have a huge hatred of Turks even calling them cockroaches and wants to take back Istanbul and bring down the mosques of Istanbul while taking back Hagia Sophia.
Whats this Knights Templar blessing stuff he wrote? He did mention that he hated those who convert betraying there own.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom