What's new

CIA Supporting Terror Inside Pakistan

Yes! CIAz life is Terrorism:Killingz of innocent pplz around the globe. Its food and water is just only the meat and blood of the innocent pplz of the poor /third world countries ...:devil:

If CIA indeed is Supporting Terror Inside Pakistan, why is the Pakistani Govt not taking action to ensure that the CIA is not allowed to do so.

How is it that the Army and the ISI, who claim to be the torchbearers of Pakistan lying supine and moribund and in fact, playing ball with the Americans?

If CIA indeed is Supporting Terror Inside Pakistan, why is the Pakistani Govt not taking action to ensure that the CIA is not allowed to do so.

How is it that the Army and the ISI, who claim to be the torchbearers of Pakistan lying supine and moribund and in fact, playing ball with the Americans?

Because they are spineless, & the government is on the payroll of the Americans. Simple as.

And whats your army doing ???

The Army is not getting into the affairs of the civilian government, as the Army is already unpopular because of Musharraf's dictatorship, & everyone was calling for democracy. It is a good thing I guess that the Army has respected this civilian government, unlike the previous Armies that did not respect the civilian governments in the past, & overthrew them. The Army is focusing on ground operations, the drone attacks have the authorization of the civilian government, which means that the Pakistani intelligence is assisting the US intelligence by providing the drone targets. If the civilian government had enough spine to ask the US to stop the drone attacks & they didn't, the Army would make sure they stopped them. The Army has already condemned these drone attacks as a violation of the country's sovereignty, but they can't do anything more if the US has the authorization of the civilian government to conduct these attacks. The Army has also closed down the supply routes of the US into Afghanistan in the past, & isn't afraid to go against the US & do unpleasant things to protect the country.

The Army is not getting into the affairs of the civilian government, as the Army is already unpopular because of Musharraf's dictatorship, & everyone was calling for democracy. It is a good thing I guess that the Army has respected this civilian government, unlike the previous Armies that did not respect the civilian governments in the past, & overthrew them. The Army is focusing on ground operations, the drone attacks have the authorization of the civilian government, which means that the Pakistani intelligence is assisting the US intelligence by providing the drone targets. If the civilian government had enough spine to ask the US to stop the drone attacks & they didn't, the Army would make sure they stopped them. The Army has already condemned these drone attacks as a violation of the country's sovereignty, but they can't do anything more if the US has the authorization of the civilian government to conduct these attacks. The Army has also closed down the supply routes of the US into Afghanistan in the past, & isn't afraid to go against the US & do unpleasant things to protect the country.

I am afraid the Pakistan Army has always intervened whenever it felt it should.

The situation could not be worse than this, more so, when you say that the Pakistan Govt is but an appendage of the US Administration and takes the dictates of the US Congress.

Therefore, if the Pakistan Army has intervened in better times, one is thunderstruck that it is acting coy. I am afraid the Army has not lost its popularity as you wish to state. Check the thread here. One calls for support of the Pak Army and another calls for the support to Musharraf.

I hope you are aware that Imran Khan, who hates Musharraf, has had a meeting with Musharraf.

The drone attacks have been allowed by the Pak Army. You may like to check up on that.

I don't think that the situation in Pakistan could be more unpleasant that this. Therefore, it is a lame reason that while the Pakistan Army can do marvels and rout the US Army, they are sitting pretty and twiddling their thumbs and whistling for the favourable wind to blow.

Yes, it has, historically. It's not doing it now, the reputation of the Army is at its lowest ebb after two terms of Musharraf rule, & everyone in Pakistan was craving & chanting slogans for 'Democracy Democracy' for a very long time. The Army doesn't want to intervene in the matters of the civilian government right now, for obvious reasons.

I am afraid the Army has not lost its popularity as you wish to state. Check the thread here. One calls for support of the Pak Army and another calls for the support to Musharraf.

It has my friend, you haven't listened to the Pakistani media enough. This thread is different, but the reality is that the Army has been really maligned, & people were demanding democracy & wanted Musharraf's head many months before he resigned, & the reason why he resigned was because of the popular pressure of the Pakistani people. The Army is not stupid to malign itself further.

I hope you are aware that Imran Khan, who hates Musharraf, has had a meeting with Musharraf.

What are you trying to say? Musharraf is not a Chief of Army Staff (COAS), not a political figure anymore; he is a normal civilian. Musharraf doesn't give orders to anybody in the Army anymore. Musharraf also put popular people like Abdul Qadeer Khan, Imran Khan under house arrest, & even imposed emergency rule in his regime, which was highly unpopular amongst the people.

The drone attacks have been allowed by the Pak Army. You may like to check up on that.

The drone attacks first get authorization from the Pakistan government, & after that the Pakistani intelligence ISI assists them in providing targets for these attacks.

I don't think that the situation in Pakistan could be more unpleasant that this. Therefore, it is a lame reason that while the Pakistan Army can do marvels and rout the US Army, they are sitting pretty and twiddling their thumbs and whistling for the favourable wind to blow.

The situation in Pakistan has improved significantly in 2010 than 2009, and even this year. In 2009, they managed very large scale attacks in the major cities of Pakistan, the terrorists have been pushed back, & are only able to attack parts in the FATA. Pakistan has seen far tougher times in the past, & the US war in Afghanistan further exacerbates the situation in Pakistan's FATA regions, & consequently in the rest of Pakistan. However, the number of attacks has decreased significantly, however these lesser attacks are taking more lives now because the terrorists are not able to target the authorities as much, so they target the civilians for the most part, that too mainly in the FATA regions.

Just so that you know, it was an American drone who got Baitullah Mehsud, supposedly killed Hakimullah Mehsud, so that much for "American drones never hit TTP".
Secondly, Maulvi Omar(Bajaur) is in Pakistani custody, so is Muslim Khan two of the biggest of the big in the TTP, so that much for American helis airlift TTP leadership banter.
Which leaves your thread full of conspiracy theories and hot air.

Just so that you know, it was an American drone who got Baitullah Mehsud, supposedly killed Hakimullah Mehsud, so that much for "American drones never hit TTP".
Secondly, Maulvi Omar(Bajaur) is in Pakistani custody, so is Muslim Khan two of the biggest of the big in the TTP, so that much for American helis airlift TTP leadership banter.
Which leaves your thread full of conspiracy theories and hot air.

Are you talking to me?

Because they are spineless, & the government is on the payroll of the Americans. Simple as.

Aren't we saying that on all possible threads anyways, that govt is spineless, army's hands are tied and the usual alien suspects are tormenting the poor pakistanis.

Whats the need to bump a 2009 thread just to paste the same rubbish?

The situation could not be worse than this, more so, when you say that the Pakistan Govt is but an appendage of the US Administration and takes the dictates of the US Congress.

Therefore, if the Pakistan Army has intervened in better times, one is thunderstruck that it is acting coy. I am afraid the Army has not lost its popularity as you wish to state. Check the thread here. One calls for support of the Pak Army and another calls for the support to Musharraf.

So this googler KNOWS all this, but the all powerful army and world no 1 spy agency ISI do not ;)

His denial and spin is rather immature, even for an apologist.

Back
Top Bottom