What's new

Civilization 5 coming

Tayyab1796

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Are there any Civilization pc game fans here like me ... Civilization 5 is coming on 21st Sept , 2010 i m so looking forward to it .

^ If you like the games you pirate, you should buy them...

pirating is stealing...

but i pirate all movies regardless

Damn, they took out the Mongols from this game apparently.

And the Chinese leader has been changed from Qin Shi Huang to Empress Wu.

It sounds interesting, I might buy it if it gets really good reviews. :cheers:

You usually don't confess to such things...
So, I'm guessing you don't pirate?

Anyway, I do try to keep it to a minimum. (Not more then two things a month.) And I buy it if I had the money or job.

So, I'm guessing you don't pirate?

Anyway, I do try to keep it to a minimum. (Not more then two things a month.) And I buy it if I had the money or job.

No. I just meant that you don't go on a forum and just start bragging about it. Try keeping your profiles low man since you'll never know whether TaimiKhan or some other mod is really an internet police in disguise :devil:(just kidding, no offence to Taimi you are my favorite mod).

^ If you like the games you pirate, you should buy them...

pirating is stealing...

but i pirate all movies regardless

Tell you the truth bro I was waiting for that punchline at the end :D.

Damn, they took out the Mongols from this game apparently.

And the Chinese leader has been changed from Qin Shi Huang to Empress Wu.

It sounds interesting, I might buy it if it gets really good reviews.

About time for China's only female Emperor to get some publicity outside of China! :yahoo:

My stupid lawyer roommate got me to buy Civ IV. Spent 60 bucks for the whole collection and never played it once.

About time for China's only female Emperor to get some publicity outside of China! :yahoo:

Yeah, apparently Westerners only know about the Yellow Emperor and the Qin Emperor.

Also, I read that all the different nations will speak in their native languages. It's about time. :azn:

My stupid lawyer roommate got me to buy Civ IV. Spent 60 bucks for the whole collection and never played it once.

LOL you should try it. The problem is, these "Civilization series" games are such a huge time sink, and I usually give up playing after a few days.

Still, it's the kind of game that should (in theory) appeal to people like us, who are interested in geopolitics etc.

LOL you should try it. The problem is, these "Civilization series" games are such a huge time sink, and I usually give up playing after a few days.

Still, it's the kind of game that should (in theory) appeal to people like us, who are interested in geopolitics etc.

I'm largely trying to give up 'time sinks' like video games and poker and I sort of feel that I've out grown some of it so there's little chance, I'll push myself to give Civ a chance :frown:

I'm sure NWO will like a copy, if he didn't download it already :azn:.

I don't have a hard copy, it's on my steam account with all the other games I've bought and given up on.

FreekiN but i pirate all movies regardless

LOL is that you Jack!
johnny_depp_pirates_of_the_caribbean_jack_sparrow.jpg

FreekiN but i pirate all movies regardless

LOL is that you Jack!
johnny_depp_pirates_of_the_caribbean_jack_sparrow.jpg

I've given up on Hollywood garbage. The last movie I went to see was Avatar and I wanted to walk out. Now when my friends go to the movies, they know to leave me out, cause I'll just B**** and moan lol.

Yeah HLW are releasing garbage movies I was expecting resident evil afterlife to be awesome one but turned out worst of all. :D Good to see Milla Jovovich.

Yeah HLW are releasing garbage movies I was expecting resident evil afterlife to be awesome one but turned out worst of all. :D Good to see Milla Jovovich.

Super hot but boring movie (I saw the first resident evil).

Back
Top Bottom