What's new

Classified: Pakistan Army completes exercise "Codename Ababeel"

isnt this similar to the "Blue supari" plan by India?
Funny how such conspiracies and imaginative ideas end up taking the focus from the actual issues and moves staring us in the face.

What craap!!!! Some one has lost his marbles!!! Hitting targets in Qatar and taking out only those airbases that threaten???? Are we talking about US or Angola or Chad!!!!

What more shi t can be piled on top of this bs -- let us see!

Its an exercise....to test capabilities/training in case of any such situation. Every country does that, its just hilarious as soon as any such news comes into play Indians first of all suffer with endless paranoia then start boasting about their capabilities.

Its an exercise....to test capabilities/training in case of any such situation. Every country does that, its just hilarious as soon as any such news comes into play Indians first of all suffer with endless paranoia then start boasting about their capabilities.

exactly what i was goin' to say here , but then again the so-called lol mods. in here may go mad at guys like us so i didnt try..

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;2614135 said:
you call yourself a think tank ?!? :P

Learn to respect your seniors first and then to disagree with grace.

@Everybody,

USA is not looking to make relations better with Pakistan and an evidence of this is their recent "self-ma$turbation" with Baluchistan. Today they are equally hostile as India for us and in many surveys, Pakistanis find America a greater threat than India.

I do not need to know what is name of some exercize or weather it was carried out the way it is being told, I just know there is a definite threat to our existence and before existence a threat to our nuclear stock. I just know that Pakistan Army is not ignorant neither they are living in the paradise of fools.. if somebody tells that Pakistan Army is preparing to defend itself against USA/NATO and western security forces, I would rather tend to believe him than not.

Learn to respect your seniors first and then to disagree with grace.

@Everybody,

USA is not looking to make relations better with Pakistan and an evidence of this is their recent "self-ma$turbation" with Baluchistan. Today they are equally hostile as India for us and in many surveys, Pakistanis find America a greater threat than India.

I do not need to know what is name of some exercize or weather it was carried out the way it is being told, I just know there is a definite threat to our existence and before existence a threat to our nuclear stock. I just know that Pakistan Army is not ignorant neither they are living in the paradise of fools.. if somebody tells that Pakistan Army is preparing to defend itself against USA/NATO and western security forces, I would rather tend to believe him than not.

irst : no one's senior or junior here 'cause everyone who comes here is a learner that includes you and me too ... :azn: unn sahab ko agar junior or senior ka itna complex hae tou wo apni age laga ke comment kia karay ... :) , second : i didn't call him any thing that makes him or someone or you getting annoyed out of nothing but you being his hero reminds me of : " bhaiy tum nay tou urrta hua teer lay lia " ... :lol:

and lastly but not the least : that " masturbating " thing you just wrote is something way out of manners or any forum's ethics so to say keeping in mind that it's an international forum not any ****-blog for perverted people ... :disagree: you were talking about respect here , damm ... :disagree:

Long |||ive TerminalX.org ... :sniper:
:pakistan:

Weather that's true or not WE should be prepared for any such wonder attacks so that there shouldn't be any regrets as we had after salala attack. :hitwall:

so many strikes are thinking of a world war 3 and eternal conquest we cant stop drones bcz of america i really doubt we will strike any of their bases

I don't wanna comment on this report. Allah u Alam! But one thing which I want to mention here that this Terminal X is the same think-tank which leaked Hamid Mir's audio tape, his conversation with the TTP terrorist ;)

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;2614319 said:
and lastly but not the least : that " masturbating " thing you just wrote is something way out of manners

Its not directed towards a person so not offensive to anybody. Second, I wrote it about USA who is raging war upon Pakistan. You shouldn't be expecting abuses but they don't deserve soft words either.

Back
Top Bottom