What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

I think they should correct themselves now.. Speaker's ruling can't and shouldn't be challenged. Any judge who does that should be tried under article 6.

The judges who gave verdict against qasim soori's ruling should also be tried.
president has immunity.. it doesn't mean he starts killing people..

Suri ruling was based on at least on circumstantial evidence that those who turned against are the one who met with the US consulate general... So, he used it as part of conspiracy against state of Pakistan.

This one is clear violation of law.. What next, Speaker wd say I will make myself CM? and nobody can challenge it?

president has immunity.. it doesn't mean he starts killing people..

Suri ruling was based on at least on circumstantial evidence that those who turned against are the one who met with the US consulate general... So, he used it as part of conspiracy against state of Pakistan.

This one is clear violation of law.. What next, Speaker wd say I will make myself CM? and nobody can challenge it?
Right or wrong, courts shouldn't have any authority to interfere in parliamentary affairs, otherwise, parliament should have the right to hear appeals against supreme court too.

Hum se ache to Sri Lanka wale, unke jesi ghairat hum me nahi. :undecided:

Bhai Srilanka main jo hua aos pe thori research kro. It’s pro China vs Pro IMF thing happened in Sri Lanka. Once you know the facts you will never wish that sort of thing in Pakistan.

If (and that's a big if), Imran Khan is able to get 2/3rd majority, he should make an amendment in the constitution to try judges in the parliament itself.. and this should apply retrospectively.

But I know, it's not possible in Pakistan due to certain quarters losing their power.

Those certain quarters will certainly lose powers now since pakistan will get defaulted and then chaos like Sri Lanka is on its way.

People who think Chaudhry Shujaat and Elahi are not on the same page are making a fool out of themselves.
People who think Chaudhry Shujaat and Elahi are not on the same page are making a fool out of themselves.

I dont think so.. I think Moonis Elahi is with PTI and he brought Parvez Elahi closer to PTI..

Ch Shujaat, at the last moment, asking to vote against ParvezElahi is a big embarrassment… it cant be good cop bad cop anymore..

Sorry I am catching up now.. yesterday was a splendid day indeed.

As I understand, the order is correct, it's the ruling of speaker that matters. Courts shouldn't interfere in the decision. I said the same when Qasim Soori gave a ruling, and I still think that deputy speaker's ruling can't be challenged.

SC's decision of 9 April will haunt them forever.

Lagta hai zardari ka game in ke andar bhi dal chuka hai.

I am willing to eat sand if I am wrong, but I can bet that this is definitely not some elaborate plan by the brothers. Elahi did get duped by Shujaat, no doubt
I don't think so.. Elahi knew that he would be asked to dissolve Punjab assembly soon by Imran Khan. For him, the other side had offered a relatively better option.

And how cleverly both brothers played.. none of the 10 members are going to be disqualified because Shujaat never issued any instruction to the members before voting.. which means that in the court, these members can say that they weren't asked by the party head... so they have done nothing wrong.

I dont think so.. I think Moonis Elahi is with PTI and he brought Parvez Elahi closer to PTI..

Ch Shujaat, at the last moment, asking to vote against ParvezElahi is a big embarrassment… it cant be good cop bad cop anymore..

I don't think so.. Elahi knew that he would be asked to dissolve Punjab assembly soon by Imran Khan. For him, the other side had offered a relatively better option.

And how cleverly both brothers played.. none of the 10 members are going to be disqualified because Shujaat never issued any instruction to the members before voting.. which means that in the court, these members can say that they weren't asked by the party head... so they have done nothing wrong.

In sab ka janaza aik saath he niklega be it n p q garnail ya judge

In sab ka janaza aik saath he niklega be it n p q garnail ya judge
Janaza nikalna hota tou iss waqt nikal chuka hota

1658527105989.png

Back
Top Bottom