What's new

COAS Calls on Corps Commanders Conference - Will go to last limit to defend Country

Pakistani Fighter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
20190805_142656.jpg
20190805_142634.jpg
20190805_142608.jpg

We cannot invade indian occupied territories... There are too many forces there and civilians might die... Surely will die.

We can't invade india this time, we might have to wait for a better oppertunity.... Lets see how indian held kashmiriz handle the situation lets keep a close watch. If there is an oppertunity by all means go for it...

I hope we habe a good plan before attacking india.

Gen bajwa should resign and not deserve extension

Why tomorrow, it should have happened yesterday.
lol bro … we have defensive strategy ……. so we wait for enemy to target us and cause us as much damage as possible... then we only do some coverups ,some mitti jharna……
Fuk this mentality...….

Yesterday was the meeting NSC
it can be done after that bro...…. but if one have will..

Salaam

We cannot invade indian occupied territories... There are too many forces there and civilians might die... Surely will die.

We can't invade india this time, we might have to wait for a better oppertunity.... Lets see how indian held kashmiriz handle the situation lets keep a close watch. If there is an oppertunity by all means go for it...

I hope we habe a good plan before attacking india.

Agreed.

There is nothing wrong with retreat if that retreat is a strategic move for securing the ultimate objective. It is more prudent to decide on a course of action and carry it out at the right time.

It is only problematic when innaction or retreat is due to cowardice.

---

The military leadership is in a very tough spot.

I'm actually curious about what this all actually means for Pakistan Armed forces. Especially given Kashmir has been the central driving force since its inception. I wonder how the military leadership will be able to withstand the internal institutional pressure as well as national pressure to act. Or at least be seen as doing something.

I know that at some point issuing statements of condemnationation becomes counter-productive as it highlights your inaction and, dare I say, impotence.

Chief should ask niazi to declare a war now. You kept waiting for UN when the enemy was at the gate. You stay silent when they use cluster Inside your territory.

Today it took IoK tomorrow they attack Azad Kashmir and you will still be waiting for UN to take action. It's do or die now. Declare a war or accept your defeat!

Last edited:
Gen bajwa should resign and not deserve extension
Emotional much o_O? Cool it . they have kashmir under them for 80 years... They only did what they could... We havent lost anything yet. International resolutions under united nations charter still stand firm.

There is nothing lost.

Back
Top Bottom