What's new

Come September, Wing Commander Abhinandan could fly with IAF chief in a MiG-21 Bison

AMRAAM

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
https://theprint.in/defence/come-se...-fly-with-iaf-chief-in-a-mig-21-bison/281455/

As this news states, Abhinandan is fully ready and could be flying again alongside IAF chief on Sept 3rd.

Is he so much afraid that he is bringing the IAF chief himself as his wingman? :D

Should he be watchful of any friendly fire? Will all the ground stations be informed about his flight and he may not be taken as an enemy's drone heading to their base?

No wonder he will land back and will be credited with another kill?

i can feel his pain how sleepless he is. the humiliation on one side, public praise and hoo haa just to save face of India on the other side.

and now this ... taking his air chief with him... to where ...

i wish he claim that he shot down an F-16 of PAF and the cat will be out of the bag. best of luck for both in a mig-21 i wish the induction ceremony is no somewhere near border or they may be blinded again and ...

https://theprint.in/defence/come-se...-fly-with-iaf-chief-in-a-mig-21-bison/281455/

As this news states, Abhinandan is fully ready and could be flying again alongside IAF chief on Sept 3rd.

Is he so much afraid that he is bringing the IAF chief himself as his wingman? :D

Should he be watchful of any friendly fire? Will all the ground stations be informed about his flight and he may not be taken as an enemy's drone heading to their base?

No wonder he will land back and will be credited with another kill?

He is our Manchurian candidate. He will fly with BS dhanoa and crash his mig over modi's head.

Kash this MiG would the be the last flying coffin:p:

Sometimes a weak and under-confident adversary, will make assertions to make himself think that he isnt weak this is the current problem with india.

Guys, I thought you said NANDOs - i thought first dose of periperi was not enough to give him to runs :)

i can feel his pain how sleepless he is. the humiliation on one side, public praise and hoo haa just to save face of India on the other side.

and now this ... taking his air chief with him... to where ...

i wish he claim that he shot down an F-16 of PAF and the cat will be out of the bag. best of luck for both in a mig-21 i wish the induction ceremony is no somewhere near border or they may be blinded again and ...
need to send him some periperi pods as good luck charm.

Guys, I thought you said NANDOs - i thought first dose of periperi was not enough to give him to runs :)

need to send him some periperi pods as good luck charm.

Yeah and that African periperi hottest hot is going butt hurt.

Back
Top Bottom