What's new

Confirmed!!! The engine is WS-10G

It seems a little far fetched.. that the engine that was initially considered inferior to the Al-31F.. has suddenly made progress in leaps and surpassed even the 117S ??

what a reliable source...
Please use a better source...
especially when u're using the word "confirmed"...

ChineseTiger1986...25岁?...都大学毕业了吧...
交论文...試一下用这种"參考來源"看看会怎么样....

这个网站不一样,不少大侠都有背景,爆出的料十有八九都是准的。据说央视的评论员宋晓军就是这个网站以前的版主。

其它像铁血/中华网/天涯之类的普通论坛的也就罢了,不值一提。

It seems a little far fetched.. that the engine that was initially considered inferior to the Al-31F.. has suddenly made progress in leaps and surpassed even the 117S ??

AL-31F is quite sh@tty by any standard, most of our aircrafts were dropped because of this engine.

Yes, our previous built Taihang engine was even more sh@ttier because the lifespan is too short.

But now everything changed, we have overcame the bottleneck and building much more reliable engine. And the only thing now we lack compared to Russia is the experience. I think we will surpass them in every domain in the next 5 years.

well... the forum maybe reliable...
but who knows... other then some Chinese
you will end up having to respond to a lot of question simply because no one knows/believe the source
anyways, 那网我bookmark了, 謝了

well... the forum maybe reliable...
but who knows... other then some Chinese
you will end up having to respond to a lot of question simply because no one knows/believe the source
anyways, 那网我bookmark了, 謝了

给这里的国人和小巴看就可以了。

这些大侠也是出来混的,编写假消息就是打自己的脸,人家的ID也有名声,作假就是坏自己的名声。

AL-31F is quite sh@tty by any standard, most of our aircrafts were dropped because of this engine.

Yes, our previous built Taihang engine was even more sh@ttier because the lifespan is too short.

But now everything changed, we have overcame the bottleneck and building much more reliable engine. And the only thing now we lack compared to Russia is the experience. I think we will surpass them in every domain in the next 5 years.

别太红裤衩了,歌星厂的生产管理行业有名,如果WS10A能达到成都的要求,人家估计早换发了,谁想整天被毛子掐脖子

这个网站不一样,不少大侠都有背景,爆出的料十有八九都是准的。据说央视的评论员宋晓军就是这个网站以前的版主。

其它像铁血/中华网/天涯之类的普通论坛的也就罢了,不值一提。

宋晓军就是一评论员,没啥料,现在唯一可以肯定是TH改,但到底性能指标怎么样都还不肯定,再权威的网站也有灌水钓鱼的帖子,上次我还中套了列,P爷跟贝壳只说了是TH改,其他估计都是那厮乱编的

别太红裤衩了,歌星厂的生产管理行业有名,如果WS10A能达到成都的要求,人家估计早换发了,谁想整天被毛子掐脖子

宋晓军就是一评论员,没啥料,现在唯一可以肯定是TH改,但到底性能指标怎么样都还不肯定,再权威的网站也有灌水钓鱼的帖子,上次我还中套了列

最近红裤衩牛啊,我以前是粉红裤衩,不过最近不得不也走深红裤衩的路子了。:cheesy:

土鳖看来是因为发动机领域有了很大的突破才敢心血来潮的试飞丝带的。

还有三个发动机领域的大佬的肯定,应该不会错,而且试飞的时候银菊花真TM给力!!!

Bro, do you know this website?

sure i know cjdby. i suggest you not to take these 神棍's posts too serious.

这些人其实和你我差不多也不是什么消息人士,跳大神还是为了自己博出名好卖书上镜头谋取经济利益。宋晓军就是典型代表。几个神棍预测起来固弄玄虚用词模糊和地摊上的算命先生没啥区别,在j20 亮相过程中,你可以看得很清楚没一个敢跳出来做出准确判断的,你见过哪个算命先生敢做准确预测的?那些粉丝id很多就是自己马甲。

dccafe对你说的话我觉得你应该考虑一下

sure i know cjdby. i suggest you not to take these 神棍's posts too serious.

这些人其实和你我差不多也不是什么消息人士,跳大神还是为了自己博出名好卖书上镜头谋取经济利益。宋晓军就是典型代表。几个神棍预测起来固弄玄虚用词模糊和地摊上的算命先生没啥区别,在j20 亮相过程中,你可以看得很清楚没一个敢跳出来做出准确判断的。那些粉丝id很多就是自己马甲。

dccafe对你说的话我觉得你应该考虑一下

这个网站上的神棍和JY都不可信,但这是出自几个比较资深的大佬,可信度比较高。

WS-10G是经过大佬们的肯定,应该没有错,就是数据有可能被篡改,所以还要经过一些确定。

但试飞的那个那对国发超牛,应该是强大的菊花。

这个网站上的神棍和JY都不可信,但这是出自几个比较资深的大佬,可信度比较高。

WS-10G是经过大佬们的肯定,应该没有错,就是数据有可能被篡改,所以还要经过一些确定。

但试飞的那个那对国发超牛,应该是强大的菊花。

how do you know who is dalao and who is shengun? they make no difference to me.:disagree:

how do you know who is dalao and who is shengun? they make no difference to me.:disagree:

一些老ID,一些口碑好的,如果是神棍的话早就被人围观了。

管理员可以查IP,所以口碑好的大佬用马甲的可能性很小,不是人人都有注册N个马甲的习惯。

don't overestimate chinese. i think all the military fanboys are the same all over the world.

I was never a military fanboy :)
This J-20 is a huge jump... in terms of technology and design for China.
I personally believe its more like a prototype.

And since it must have used foreign tech within
(so as the US and Russian)
Its very difficult to make it go into mass production.
(由其是賣中国这些設備的都算不上盟友, 这和美国跟欧洲各国差别很大)

And may have to lower quality and tech used compare to the one seen on the test flight video.

I was never a military fanboy :)
This J-20 is a huge jump... in terms of technology and design for China.
I personally believe its more like a prototype.

And since it must have used foreign tech within
(so as the US and Russian)
Its very difficult to make it go into mass production.
(由其是賣中国这些設備的都算不上盟友, 这和美国跟欧洲各国差别很大)

And may have to lower quality and tech used compare to the one seen on the test flight video.

I don't think it will have foreign tech. We've already proven that we can make every part of an aircraft independently. Perhaps individual components are worse, but they're improving, while the overall system is the important part.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom