What's new

Congressman involved in gujrat riots 2002

400+ People are bought to justice in gujrat riots ,don't teach us ,tell us about how many got convicted in 2009 Gojra massacre ?

Typical sensitive Indian, what I said was not to score some kind of score, it was my sincere desire, admittedly justice needs to be expended on our side as well but that is no reason for you come at me all guns blazing trying to defend your sorry excuse for your non existent secular democracy.....I guess most Indians are incapable of thinking beyond their perverted chauvinistic ideals......:coffee:

Typical sensitive Indian, what I said was not to score some kind of score, it was my sincere desire, admittedly justice needs to be expended on our side as well but that is no reason for you come at me all guns blazing trying to defend your sorry excuse for your non existent secular democracy.....I guess most Indians are incapable of thinking beyond their perverted chauvinistic ideals......:coffee:
OHH..Secular liberal tolerant pakistani ..please let us know about what i asked rather than spewing Gibberish .:o:

OHH..Secular liberal tolerant pakistani ..please let us know about what i asked rather than spewing Gibberish .:o:

You are doing nothing but reinforcing my view about the majority of Indians, firstly I am neither secular nor liberal and I am definitely not tolerant to bullshit like yours, atleast our violence however regretted it is was not sponsored by the government and arrests were made and people were compensated, none of this was done in Indian riots which particularly targeted Muslims, your Government machinery stood idle on the sidelines, I am sure its neanderthals like you who perpetrate communal riots on both sides, even influential people inside India claim that your leaders abetted the rioters (Rahul Gandhi calims Modhi was Involved)
Congressman involved in gujrat riots 2002 | Page 2

Apne grayban ma jhanko bhai, us ke bad oro par unglia uthao

Rahul Gandhi accuses Narendra Modi of 'abetting' Gujarat riots | NDTV.com

These stupid fucking Congressi piece of shit cunts, I hope that Sonia Gandhi get gets cancer and dies a fucking horrible death.
I hope Rahul Gandhi has the same fate as his father. And I hope that all the Congress supporters on here get some sense kicked into them.

You are doing nothing but reinforcing my view about the majority of Indians, firstly I am neither secular nor liberal and I am definitely not tolerant to bullshit like yours, atleast our violence however regretted it is was not sponsored by the government and arrests were made and people were compensated, none of this was done in Indian riots which particularly targeted Muslims, your Government machinery stood idle on the sidelines, I am sure its neanderthals like you who perpetrate communal riots on both sides, even influential people inside India claim that your leaders abetted the rioters (Rahul Gandhi calims Modhi was Involved)

Apne grayban ma jhanko bhai, us ke bad oro par unglia uthao

Rahul Gandhi accuses Narendra Modi of 'abetting' Gujarat riots | NDTV.com

Every party targets his opposition ,Isn't PMLN sponsoring SHIA MASSCRE from Punjab via LEJ and other groups

What is this NGO Terrorism ? :o:

Imran accuses PPP, PML-N of providing refuge to terrorists - Rediff.com India News

Punjab govt may not act against LeJ PML-N has seat adjustments with defunct SSP - thenews.com.pk

Tell me which party in your country don't support TERRORIST(leave aside rioters)? Your country was build on HATE,Remember that?o_O

PMLN- supports shia massacres and all type of other jihadis,Rioters
PPP- does the same
PTI- made up by talibanis themselves
MQM-is well known for massacres

Do i need to write more ?:(

2009 Gojra masscre was done by PMLN goons remember that?Who saved them BJP?

In india Justice is delivered,late or otherwise,in pakistan there is NO justice .

Last edited:
Every party targets his opposition ,Isn't PMLN sponsoring SHIA MASSCRE from Punjab via LEJ and other groups

What is this NGO Terrorism ? :o:

Imran accuses PPP, PML-N of providing refuge to terrorists - Rediff.com India News

Punjab govt may not act against LeJ PML-N has seat adjustments with defunct SSP - thenews.com.pk

Tell me which party in your country don't support TERRORIST(leave aside rioters)? Your country was build on HATE,Remember that?

PMLN- supports shia massacres and all type of other jihadis,Rioters
PPP- does the same
PTI- made up by talibanis themselves
MQM-is well known for massacres

Do i need to write more ?:rofl:

2009 Gojra masscre was done by PMLN goons remember that?

I would love for you to give proof to your baseless claims, you are obviously delusional due to the bullshit your textbooks are feeding you, I feel sorry for you mate, all you can do is make blatant accusations, lay off your bong for a while and think for a change, the Shias are being targeted by terrorists who are being acted against by the armed forces, your entire government is held hostage by Shiv Sena and you are talking here , the Hindu supremacists have beef with everyone be it the Muslims, the Sikhs, even your fellow Hindus who belong to lower casts, your government gives nothing but lip service incase of communal violence and India has had more wide spread communal violence then Pakistan,

why there are no communal riots in Pakistan and Bangladesh
List of massacres in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont expect you to read such a long material but I suggest you dont reply until you have read the articles.....:coffee:

At the end of the day its D Indians who are involved in massacre of Muslims
At the end of the day its D Indians who are involved in massacre of Indians.........and Pakistanis shouldnt be concerned

1.) Mods have warning against opening such political thread but ur openly violating the Mods warning and rules. :eek:

2.) Congressman were not involve in the riots but if there is a proof then one should be prosecuted be it congress or bjp or cli or Muslim league, justice should be done irrespective of any party or politics. :angel:

The same should be done in the 1984 sikh riots and BJP/ RSS people.

3.) The prosecution should start with the Modi. :angel:

@ Puchtoon

The wikipedia and blog info u have quoted have nothing to do with Gujarat Riots its about Godhara and every guilty is already punished in this case.

Prosecution should start with Modi? the prosecution was done for past 10 years and given clean chit by highest judicial body Supreme court?

Really blind or the nut brain has been washed away with preachings?

At the end of the day its D Indians who are involved in massacre of Indians.........and Pakistanis shouldnt be concerned

:)))) indeed. But lets be more specific at the end of the the day its DDDDDDD Congressi majority Hindus and BJP majority Hindus who are involved in massacre of majority Indian Muslims.

oh yeh all INDIANS ;)

Ok you guys can carry on now

:)))) indeed. But lets be more specific at the end of the the day its DDDDDDD Congressi majority Hindus and BJP majority Hindus who are involved in massacre of majority Indian Muslims.

oh yeh all INDIANS ;)

Ok you guys can carry on now

pathetic people you are.......when a Hindu dies its ok but when a muslim dies,all this hungama.....
treat everyone as equals.....if you cant then stop posting crap on Indian threads

I would love for you to give proof to your baseless claims, you are obviously delusional due to the bullshit your textbooks are feeding you, I feel sorry for you mate, all you can do is make blatant accusations, lay off your bong for a while and think for a change, the Shias are being targeted by terrorists who are being acted against by the armed forces, your entire government is held hostage by Shiv Sena and you are talking here , the Hindu supremacists have beef with everyone be it the Muslims, the Sikhs, even your fellow Hindus who belong to lower casts, your government gives nothing but lip service incase of communal violence and India has had more wide spread communal violence then Pakistan,

why there are no communal riots in Pakistan and Bangladesh
List of massacres in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont expect you to read such a long material but I suggest you dont reply until you have read the articles.....:coffee:

1.Had indian been state sponsoring muslim annihilation like pakistan did to its minorities ,would there have been any riot?

How did muslims grow from 9% to 15% in india while in pakistan and bangladesh they are reduced to nuisance value
HOW?

2.The Article is bullshit ,What are anti hindu riots in bengaladesh ,lovely pogroms ? What is Gojra masscre? what is shia massacre ?

3.Leave education aside whole world know what pakistani textbooks preach,do i have to copy paste ?:enjoy:

You don't have any IDEA what you are talking about ,keep BS aside talk sense:o:

1971 Bangladesh Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pakistan and state sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom