What's new

Congressman involved in gujrat riots 2002

pathetic people you are.......when a Hindu dies its ok but when a muslim dies,all this hungama.....
treat everyone as equals.....if you cant then stop posting crap on Indian threads

When you INDIANS do not treat your own Hindus as equal why to expect from others. first correct your ownself treat your own Hindu community as equals and then come question others.

Now as far as your blame for not criticizing loss of life of Hindus well you are mistaken here.

I believe loss of life irrespective of color/creed/faith is always unfortunate

This is Congress supporters ( minorities fooled by appeasement) logic:

1. when you say Congress was involved in riots too and no single was prosecuted - BJP/RSS also involved.

2. Muzaffar riots under akhilesh - BJP started

3. Mumbai riots under Congress - BJP started

4. Modi given clean chit by supreme court and that too under same government they worship but they wont agree.

5. No riots after 2002 in BJP ruled states - mum

6. Congress involved in Gujarat riots - Prosecute Modi first, even after he was given clean chit by SC.

7. Indian economy is going down - Free subsidiaries given by congress.

8. What's the development of minorities after 60 years of congress rule - mum

What do you people actually want? :hitwall:

When you INDIANS do not treat your own Hindus as equal why to expect from others. first correct your ownself treat your own Hindu community as equals and then come question others.

Now as far as your blame for not criticizing loss of life of Hindus well you are mistaken here.

Start treating ahmedias are equal ,atleast don't crush their graves :)

you Indians.....who me????just bcoz some of them.......even less than 0.001 percent behave that way,that doesnt mean WE INDIANS do it,.....and its no excuse that bcoz you do it so will I

i am not mistaken.......all your and your fellow pakistani members posts keep revolving around muslims were killed......the day you guys stop using the word muslims instead of humans,that day tell me i am mistaken

by the way,this kind of things happen in Pak also,so no need to boast here how the minorities are massacred

you Indians.....who me????just bcoz some of them.......even less than 0.001 percent behave that way,that doesnt mean WE INDIANS do it,.....and its no excuse that bcoz you do it so will I

;) good you realised that when you use the word "you" and pathetic for generalising Pakistanis then you are WRONG.

either stop doing that or muster the courage to accept same generalisation for Indians.

i am not mistaken.......all your and your fellow pakistani members posts keep revolving around muslims were killed......the day you guys stop using the word muslims instead of humans,that day tell me i am mistaken

by the way,this kind of things happen in Pak also,so no need to boast here how the minorities are massacred

Infact its you who have to accept that human were massacred in India instead of calling Muslims as puppies who were killed by Modi by crushing under his car

;) good you realised that when you use the word "you" and pathetic for generalising Pakistanis then you are WRONG.

either stop doing that or muster the courage to accept same generalisation for Indians.

Infact its you who have to accept that human were massacred in India instead of calling Muslims as puppies who were killed by Modi by crushing under his car

ohh cmon.....dont talk about generalisation..........Pakistanis raped bangladeshis in 71,you guys are called terorists........so,in general, i m asking you.....are you a terrorist ??????

Modi never called muslims as puppies........dont twist things and stop behaving like a congressi........what he said is when a dog gets crushed by a car and gets killed,you gotta feel bad.......so a person is ought to feel bad when a human dies.......

you are again behaving like a religious mullah.....you gave an example where muslims were killed.........

ohh cmon.....dont talk about generalisation..........Pakistanis raped bangladeshis in 71,you guys are called terorists........so,in general, i m asking you.....are you a terrorist ??????

we dont care what terrorists and bharotis say about Pakistan ;)

Modi never called muslims as puppies........dont twist things and stop behaving like a congressi........what he said is when a dog gets crushed by a car and gets killed,you gotta feel bad.......so a person is ought to feel bad when a human dies.......

you are again behaving like a religious mullah.....you gave an example where muslims were killed.........

he also said he was NOT caught hence does not feel guilty of killing Muslims

we dont care what terrorists and bharotis say about Pakistan ;)

he also said he was NOT caught hence does not feel guilty of killing Muslims

haan.......wohi.......jab apne pe baat aati hai toh we dont care........but Indian thread per jump maar kar aa jate ho chillane ke liye minorities were massacred.....

stop this hypocrisy .......

again you are twisting facts......what he said is

“People have a right to be critical. We are a democratic country. Everyone has his own view. I would feel guilty if I did something wrong. Frustration comes when you think ‘I got caught. I was stealing and I got caught.’ That’s not my case,” he said.

highlighting certain points and twisting them isnt going to help your case......the thing is he was given a clean chit by SIT

you really don't care for our opinion....and here we thought we are friends....:cray::cray:

:D abay friend ko kisi wakt bhee banda twwi main laat mar sakta ha wo phir bhee naraz nahi hota so shabash tayar ho jao laat khanay k liye

haan.......wohi.......jab apne pe baat aati hai toh we dont care........but Indian thread per jump maar kar aa jate ho chillane ke liye minorities were massacred.....

stop this hypocrisy .......

again you are twisting facts......what he said is

“People have a right to be critical. We are a democratic country. Everyone has his own view. I would feel guilty if I did something wrong. Frustration comes when you think ‘I got caught. I was stealing and I got caught.’ That’s not my case,” he said.

highlighting certain points and twisting them isnt going to help your case......the thing is he was given a clean chit by SIT

ab rona band karo aur congress k khilaf bolna shoro karo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom