What's new

Convicted criminal Maryam Nawaz Sharif threatens judges if they rule in Imran Khan's favor

AZ1 as always posting fake tweets via corrupt youthia staff/mods and youthias jerking on it. PTI doom to fail

Youthion dekhlo apni maa k yaar:

youthia.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Lo kukar (Hamza) ka supporter. Khota Biryani itni jaldi hazam ho gi.

Yes, yeh to chalo supporters hai who aren't office holders.

Want me to put up the video links for when Maryam and Nawaz Sharif were abusing judges and generals? Or Kh Asif? Or Ayaz Sadiq? Or Pervez Rashid?
naiky te puchna burry gall hondi weh.

The f**k did I just watch.
IF Michael Jackson was a noon leaky, this is it?

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE who is this singer?

N league nay naya drama shuru kar dia.

Pehle Zaheer Islam, Shuja Pasha, Faiz, aur fauj thi...is liay IK selected tha.

To ab fauj say khud deal kar li hai to SC par agaye hain, keh N ka har case full bench sunay. Jaisay SC ko aur koi kaam nhn aur sab judge N league kay blatantly illegal kartooton ko suntay rahain.

N league walo, for once just accept you aren't popular with the people, they don't like you, you are doing something illegal, har cheez sazish nhn hoti, hamesha fauj ya judge sath milay huay nhn hotay like how you have always done.

N league nay naya drama shuru kar dia.

Pehle Zaheer Islam, Shuja Pasha, Faiz, aur fauj thi...is liay IK selected tha.

To ab fauj say khud deal kar li hai to SC par agaye hain, keh N ka har case full bench sunay. Jaisay SC ko aur koi kaam nhn aur sab judge N league kay blatantly illegal kartooton ko suntay rahain.

N league walo, for once just accept you aren't popular with the people, they don't like you, you are doing something illegal, har cheez sazish nhn hoti, hamesha fauj ya judge sath milay huay nhn hotay like how you have always done.
this league jamadar/istanjadar bot is running out of originality the yadri da! copying me, but its a league afterall.

It confuses me a lot about Pakistani system when I think about her.. how come Maryam Baby is not behind bars as she was jailed for several years? Her bail has prolonged for too long and why has she not put behind the bar again

It’s all about money, the higher bidder amount party will get the Justice. Let’s see who pay more to judges.

Back
Top Bottom