What's new

Copying Hamas Model in Kashmir

Acetic Acid

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Gaza is surrounded by Israel on 3 sides and is home to the largest prison in the world and is under 24/7 surveillance.
Still they dig tunnels and manage to take weapons inside and even produce themselves and now they given Israel such a big surprisem

Why can something like this happen here in Kashmir
Kashmir area is also very big as compared to Gaza and it is difficult for surveillance because of the hills.
Then why did the our army fenced the LOC?
In Pakistan a lot of donations were taken in the name of Kashmiris and a lot of young guys were recruited in the name of jihad but nothing was done.
Why can't Kashmiris resist like Palestinians?

It would easier to provide weapons to Kashmiris as compare to how Palestinian are getting weapons and the Indian army is also far behind IDF, they don't even have iron dome and neither Europe and America will give diplomatic support to India nor will they given weapons like Israel.

Why our army is ready to lay under Indians instead of giving them reply.
If India can copy Israel and bring settlers to Kashmir to displace Muslims.

So why don't we copy Hamas?
Hamas have AGTM drones and rocket missiles, and all Kashmiris resistance fighters have is an AK-47 gun.
Kashmiri resistance declined died since musharaf took over and now it's almost dead.

Modi must be waiting for some outcome from this so he can apply on Kashmir and India

What he's waiting for ?

Israelis can take Gaza and west bank but India already controls the Kashmirs

And thinking about taking Azad Kashmir or Gilgit is just dream

What he's waiting for ?

Israelis can take Gaza and west bank but India already controls the Kashmirs

And thinking about taking Azad Kashmir or Gilgit is just dream
deportation and kicking out of muslims from India to make it Hindu only country

deportation and kicking out of muslims from India to make it Hindu only country
They can't kick out 250 million people

Kashmir was far more intense than Gaza until the 2000s.

Musharraf simply stopped all support to the Kashmiri resistance which allowed India to pour in massive amounts of infrastructure and soldiers.

Exactly
Ajeeb laitnay Ka shoq hai unko
And then they make big statements on TV

Acetic Acid, Sir. I suggest you be the first "soldier" to copy Hamas. Go to Kashmir yourself. Then, cross over into India and kill many, many women and children. Proclaim your great victory over the evil, colonizing Indians. Strike a blow for humanity!

Acetic Acid, Sir. I suggest you be the first "soldier" to copy Hamas. Go to Kashmir yourself. Then, cross over into India and kill many, many women and children. Proclaim your great victory over the evil, colonizing Indians. Strike a blow for humanity!
How many Iranians or Lebanese are fighting in gaza?
It's the Palestinians themselves

You need to reread the post
I talked about Supplying weapons

And yes I would be ready to go but our military wouldn't even let anyone near the border.
No infiltration can happen without military's own involvement
And there's no mention of colonization of India
It was dissuasion post
If you don't like you can ignore
No need of such bullshit

Yes this could work @Acetic Acid and it appears that GHQ has already started work towards this goal in Kashmir. See below:

1697384709460.png

1697384804140.png

I was absolutely amazed at what Hamas was capable of.
The have an excellent arms industry in Gaza, and their military planning would make a professional army proud.

Remember, Gaza was a no-go area for the Israelis, unlike the West Bank or Kashmir.

Pakistani Generals sold out Kashmir.
Since 2001, we haven't had any "Pakistani" generals in my opinion.

That was when America had initiated its plan to install its own loyalists in every government institution, security agency, army, etc in their favour for their interests.

The war on terror had neutering Pakistan and turning its regime into their slave on their agenda. They buy them out and make them swear loyalty to their cause. They prop up those who despise Islam.

An independent Pakistan is something they are fearful of and don't want.

Was waiting for this, the retired Army men here, who now are on youtube and Tele, talked about it on day one itself.

Am sure many in this business who were seeing their fortunes reverse, take inspiration from Hamas.

I wonder though, if Pak Army is ready for it at this stage. However anything is possible, so let's see what cooks.

PS: https://idrw.org/us-wc-135r-nuclear-sniffer-aircraft-again-returns-to-indian-pakistani-coast/

Check this link out, very very interesting flight path.

It would happen, if Pakistan had the balls to do so.
Countries like Iran have the balls to stand up for those oppressed, even though they're a thousand miles away. Pakistan doesn't have the balls to help an oppressed nation that's right next to it

Gaza is surrounded by Israel on 3 sides and is home to the largest prison in the world and is under 24/7 surveillance.
Still they dig tunnels and manage to take weapons inside and even produce themselves and now they given Israel such a big surprisem

Kashmir area is also very big as compared to Gaza and it is difficult for surveillance because of the hills.
Then why did the our army fenced the LOC?
In Pakistan a lot of donations were taken in the name of Kashmiris and a lot of young guys were recruited in the name of jihad but nothing was done.

It would easier to provide weapons to Kashmiris as compare to how Palestinian are getting weapons and the Indian army is also far behind IDF, they don't even have iron dome and neither Europe and America will give diplomatic support to India nor will they given weapons like Israel.

If India can copy Israel and bring settlers to Kashmir to displace Muslims.

Hamas have AGTM drones and rocket missiles, and all Kashmiris resistance fighters have is an AK-47 gun.
Kashmiri resistance declined died since musharaf took over and now it's almost dead.

Fighting in a cold mountain region has severe disadvantages. Large mountains, heavy snowfall, impassable rivers restrict mobility.

They provide certain defensive benefits when both sides are evenly matched. I doubt Kashmiri groups are even remotely matched against Indian forces.

I was absolutely amazed at what Hamas was capable of.
The have an excellent arms industry in Gaza, and their military planning would make a professional army proud.

Remember, Gaza was a no-go area for the Israelis, unlike the West Bank or Kashmir.

I am not a pusher of conspiracy theories. Israelis have deliberately propped up Hamas to counter the mainstream PLO group and to create an excuse for not negotiating in good faith with Palestine.

Give me 100,000 Pakistani troops - best infantry troops and maybe 1 armored brigade. The terrain is easy - no mountains, no rivers. The sea cuts off in the West. You will have some urban fighting to do. If the resistance is fierce call in an artillery strike. Yeah there will be some dead civilians. You will conquer Gaza in 3 weeks. You can go house to house and hunt down every Hamas supporter and hang them on the nearest lampost.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom