What's new

Copying Hamas Model in Kashmir

How many Iranians or Lebanese are fighting in gaza?
It's the Palestinians themselves

You need to reread the post
I talked about Supplying weapons

And yes I would be ready to go but our military wouldn't even let anyone near the border.
No infiltration can happen without military's own involvement
And there's no mention of colonization of India
It was dissuasion post
If you don't like you can ignore
No need of such bullshit
Acetic Acid, Sir!
You need to re-read your own OP. You said: "Why can something like this happen here in Kashmir?" As if you are there. Then you said: "Why can't Kashmiris resist like Palestinians? Implying that the Kashmiri's, themselves, are like the Palestinians. I.e., occupied by the colonizing Indians. And then you said: "So why don't we copy Hamas? Further implying that you are either a Kashmiri, or are willing to join them and become one, and then to become a violent terrorist just like the Hamas "fighters" you admire.

So, my take is that you are either volunteering to be a Kashmiri terrorist just like a Hamas fighter, killing women and children across the Kashmiri border into India proper, or are being cowardly in urging others here on the forum to do what you won't do. Don't hide behind the Pakistani Army. Sneak into Kashmir yourself and then emulate the wonderful Hamas tactics from there. Obviously, if you are going to emulate your beloved Hamas, you can tunnel right under the Pakistani and Indian border guards into Indian Kashmiri, just like Hamas does under the Israelis.

My question is that why haven't more militias formed from within AJK to liberate IOK?

First, liberate Pak from the Imperialists' tutelage serviced via the 100% corrupt-to-the-soul traitor-at-the hearts stark-naked-beggars-at-DC-streets maggots and fagots called "establishment"......

First, liberate Pak from the Imperialists' tutelage serviced via the "establishment"......
that's not possible because said imperialists have deeply, deeply entrenched their elitism and leadership of Pakistan in every aspect of society. The corruption at the base level is a self fulfilling paradox for any attempt at eradicating it at the top

that's not possible because said imperialists have deeply, deeply entrenched their elitism and leadership of Pakistan in every aspect of society. The corruption at the base level is a self fulfilling paradox for any attempt at eradicating it at the top
Iran could do it, Turkey has done it, and Insha'Allah Pak ill do it too....

Kufr continues, Zulm doesn't....

Iran could do it, Turkey has done it, and Insha'Allah Pak ill do it too....

Kufr continues, Zulm doesn't....
Perhaps, but any attempt will be severely long term. It involves grassroots work to stamp out the heedlessness and corruption that has worked its way into Pakistani culture.

Whilst you state that it is important to clean our own house first, the people of Kashmir don't have that kind of time.
It is they who are subject to the arbitrary morality of the Indian army, who can be judge, jury and executioner at any given moment, and the Indian government that are funnelling Indian migrants into Kashmir to fck over the demographics and solidify their "Claim" over the land.

Gaza is surrounded by Israel on 3 sides and is home to the largest prison in the world and is under 24/7 surveillance.
Still they dig tunnels and manage to take weapons inside and even produce themselves and now they given Israel such a big surprisem

Why can something like this happen here in Kashmir
Kashmir area is also very big as compared to Gaza and it is difficult for surveillance because of the hills.
Then why did the our army fenced the LOC?
In Pakistan a lot of donations were taken in the name of Kashmiris and a lot of young guys were recruited in the name of jihad but nothing was done.
Why can't Kashmiris resist like Palestinians?

It would easier to provide weapons to Kashmiris as compare to how Palestinian are getting weapons and the Indian army is also far behind IDF, they don't even have iron dome and neither Europe and America will give diplomatic support to India nor will they given weapons like Israel.

Why our army is ready to lay under Indians instead of giving them reply.
If India can copy Israel and bring settlers to Kashmir to displace Muslims.

So why don't we copy Hamas?
Hamas have AGTM drones and rocket missiles, and all Kashmiris resistance fighters have is an AK-47 gun.
Kashmiri resistance declined died since musharaf took over and now it's almost dead.

Why not copying Israel ? Building nation with patience, forcing deen and scientific education on our children who will be able to build this strong nation ?

Gaza is surrounded by Israel on 3 sides and is home to the largest prison in the world and is under 24/7 surveillance.
Still they dig tunnels and manage to take weapons inside and even produce themselves and now they given Israel such a big surprisem

Kashmir area is also very big as compared to Gaza and it is difficult for surveillance because of the hills.
In Pakistan a lot of donations were taken in the name of Kashmiris and a lot of young guys were recruited in the name of jihad but nothing was done.

It would easier to provide weapons to Kashmiris as compare to how Palestinian are getting weapons and the Indian army is also far behind IDF, they don't even have iron dome and neither Europe and America will give diplomatic support to India nor will they given weapons like Israel.

Hamas have AGTM drones and rocket missiles, and all Kashmiris resistance fighters have is an AK-47 gun.
Kashmiri resistance declined died since musharaf took over and now it's almost dead.
Dw bro, you don't have to start a go fund me for your gear, I will sponsor a shovel and pick so you can get to work on the tunnels you desire. Just send me your address so I can TCS.

The crazies on our side would like NOTHING BETTER than for the valley to go all Hamas..

.. so that we can go all Israeli on their aszes.

Thankfully none of that will happen.

The crazies on our side would like NOTHING BETTER than for the valley to go all Hamas..

.. so that we can go all Israeli on their aszes.

Thankfully none of that will happen.
Brother, the Indians cannot even handle this low intensity warfare, let alone a full Hamas mode.
Indian soldiers are still being smoked on almost a weekly basis and any clampdown is useless

Last edited:
Because of overwhelming force against them and a lack of a steady stream of donations. They have very little will to fight against an enemy when they have no steady stream of gear. Unlike Palestinian resistance which Has a very steady flow of gear from Iranian proxies all around Israel

Groups like the PAFF do use ATGMs to destroy enemy locatons
Dw bro, you don't have to start a go fund me for your gear, I will sponsor a shovel and pick so you can get to work on the tunnels you desire. Just send me your address so I can TCS.
The issue is that it's a lot harder to make tunnel systems against an already occupying enemy, although I am pretty sure that this is already one of the main forms of Kashmiri resistance tactics, especially further up in the mountains. In the valley, it's a different tactic of plain clothes operations amongst the public due to the occupiers also being amongst the public

You mean rush in,attack some Indian Army bases and then go door to door shooting people? Like,go to Indian neighborhoods and start opening fire,getting inside houses and executing them,dragging the old women and the kids and kidnapping them? Shooting the cows?

Who would actually want to copy Hamas' model? That would give Pakistan a very bad name.

Brother, the Indians cannot even handle this low intensity warfare, let alone a full Hamas mode.
Indian soldiers are still being smoked on almost a weekly basis and any clampdown is useless
Kuchh bhi? We barely lose a few a year, while everyday there's some news of an attack on your forces in KPK or B'stan. Kashmir was way more intense 2 to 3 decades back than it is now. We managed to control the insurgency, you couldn't.

Kuchh bhi? We barely lose a few a year, while everyday there's some news of an attack on your forces in KPK or B'stan. Kashmir was way more intense 2 to 3 decades back than it is now. We managed to control the insurgency, you couldn't.
When did I say that Pakistan wasn't getting battered by the TTP/BLA culmination?

And we both know that India hides its true casualties in Kashmir. This year alone, there have been in excess of 30 Indian soldiers smoked and this is from published sources alone
These thirty include an entire unit of so called Para SF as well. Not to mention the countless videos of killed Indian soldiers in Kashmir that circulate the web, this year alone.

Back
Top Bottom