What's new

Copying Hamas Model in Kashmir

When did I say that Pakistan wasn't getting battered by the TTP/BLA culmination?

And we both know that India hides its true casualties in Kashmir. This year alone, there have been in excess of 30 Indian soldiers smoked and this is from published sources alone
These thirty include an entire unit of so called Para SF as well. Not to mention the countless videos of killed Indian soldiers in Kashmir that circulate the web, this year alone.
"Hiding casualties" is easy to say, and so are trust me bro sources. But most of it still is killing some unarmed/offguard soldiers/policemen than actual attacks on installations or gunfights. We smoke hundreds each year.

Doing anything like Hamas on J&K is impossible now, you've tried all what you could. Doing anything stupid like that would equal axeing own feet.

Brother, the Indians cannot even handle this low intensity warfare, let alone a full Hamas mode.
Indian soldiers are still being smoked on almost a weekly basis and any clampdown is useless
It has been handled rather well. Last big win for the K insurgency was the Pulwama IED, that was a serious escalation and we haven't seen anything of the sort since. The rest is hit and run, ambush tactics.

Things are quiet in the valley, shit's going acc to plan. Kashmir and Gaza is a bad comparison for about a million other reasons too.

Border is completely sealed and I mean sealed

It’s not possible to supply weapons

But I guess if there’s a Will there a way

Hindu need to be taught a lesson but then Pakistan needs a strong leader and has to be on a war footing

No doubt Pakistan can do it but it requires balls which are in short supply in Pakistan

Gaza is surrounded by Israel on 3 sides and is home to the largest prison in the world and is under 24/7 surveillance.
Still they dig tunnels and manage to take weapons inside and even produce themselves and now they given Israel such a big surprisem

Why can something like this happen here in Kashmir
Kashmir area is also very big as compared to Gaza and it is difficult for surveillance because of the hills.
Then why did the our army fenced the LOC?
In Pakistan a lot of donations were taken in the name of Kashmiris and a lot of young guys were recruited in the name of jihad but nothing was done.
Why can't Kashmiris resist like Palestinians?

It would easier to provide weapons to Kashmiris as compare to how Palestinian are getting weapons and the Indian army is also far behind IDF, they don't even have iron dome and neither Europe and America will give diplomatic support to India nor will they given weapons like Israel.

Why our army is ready to lay under Indians instead of giving them reply.
If India can copy Israel and bring settlers to Kashmir to displace Muslims.

So why don't we copy Hamas?
Hamas have AGTM drones and rocket missiles, and all Kashmiris resistance fighters have is an AK-47 gun.
Kashmiri resistance declined died since musharaf took over and now it's almost dead.
Not a good idea atm and Kashmiris are kittens.

Acetic Acid, Sir. I suggest you be the first "soldier" to copy Hamas. Go to Kashmir yourself. Then, cross over into India and kill many, many women and children. Proclaim your great victory over the evil, colonizing Indians. Strike a blow for humanity!

The barbarism displayed by Palestine and Israeli war goes beyond the imagination of both India and Pakistan. And I am sure, in our part of this world, beyond the keyboard warrior in PDF, people and stakeholders of India and Pakistan understand it.

We will never ever get into a situation of such kind. One of the key reasons is the open communication channel between India and Pakistan in spite of hostilities between the two nations. Even if we are not diplomatically engaged, but through back channels and other means, India and Pakistan are engaged with each other which is completely different for Israel Pakistan conflict.

It would happen, if Pakistan had the balls to do so.
Countries like Iran have the balls to stand up for those oppressed, even though they're a thousand miles away. Pakistan doesn't have the balls to help an oppressed nation that's right next to it

Iran has balls because they have oil. Otherwise, God knows, what would have been the situation of Iran if they were without any oil money. It is not wise to underestimate your potential by comparing with other nations.

Brother, the Indians cannot even handle this low intensity warfare, let alone a full Hamas mode.
Indian soldiers are still being smoked on almost a weekly basis and any clampdown is useless

For a moment, I will go by your theory that Indians are not a warrior race unlike Pakistan which is superior in war mindset. Then did you ever think, what could have been a reason your country split into two as well as in ability to snatch Kashmir from India when the entire Kashmir and Ladakh are Muslims only? What can be the factor for your warrior race Pakistan army that failed to accomplish its primary goals in the last 75 years?

You mean rush in,attack some Indian Army bases and then go door to door shooting people? Like,go to Indian neighborhoods and start opening fire,getting inside houses and executing them,dragging the old women and the kids and kidnapping them? Shooting the cows?

Who would actually want to copy Hamas' model? That would give Pakistan a very bad name.

It has already happened in the Mumbai attack in 26/11 - 2008. Kashmir-based terorist caused a similar kind of attack outside Kashmir valley.

Not a good idea atm and Kashmiris are kittens.

While I respect Valley Kashmiris, they, however, shot themselves in the foot multiple times and reap what they sow. Their leader, Sheikh Abdullah, had his people join the Indian Army to repel the Pakistani attacks, even to the extent of telling Kashmiri females to join their Hindu and Sikh brothers in the Peace Brigade. They even ratted out the positions of our tribal forces and allowed Indians to lock onto our positions.

All so Sheikh can be a leader and sit in a chair. That dream of a chair came at the cost of his people.

I think they have Sheikh's daughter as their leader. I want to feel sorry for them at times, but it becomes problematic.

While I respect Valley Kashmiris, they, however, shot themselves in the foot multiple times and reap what they sow. Their leader, Sheikh Abdullah, had his people join the Indian Army to repel the Pakistani attacks, even to the extent of telling Kashmiri females to join their Hindu and Sikh brothers in the Peace Brigade. They even ratted out the positions of our tribal forces and allowed Indians to lock onto our positions.

All so Sheikh can be a leader and sit in a chair. That dream of a chair came at the cost of his people.

I think they have Sheikh's daughter as their leader. I want to feel sorry for them at times, but it becomes problematic.

I'll always feel bad for children living in IOK or the female victims of r4pe by the Indian Army.

But I genuinely hope Sheikh Abdullah rots in the deepest pits of hell.

Why not copying Israel ? Building nation with patience, forcing deen and scientific education on our children who will be able to build this strong nation ?
We need an Islamified version of the Israeli Jewish model in Pakistan, facts

Does it ever make you wonder how they are committing war crimes and nearly the entire planet hates them but you will hardly see a liberal Israeli cuck hating on himself?

This is because they have everything under control domestically, from the Zionist perspective they teach them what's in their interest and not to be fooled by these enemy sympathising liberals. They also have a strong emphasis on innovation and individual achievement.

The failure of Ops Gibraltar was linked with Kashmiris siding with Indian Army. Kargil war was an excellent opportunity for kashmiris to mount ambush tactics on Indian Army rushing towards Kargil on hilly roads, but they kept sitting on their butts.

I
The failure of Ops Gibraltar was linked with Kashmiris siding with Indian Army. Kargil war was an excellent opportunity for kashmiris to mount ambush tactics on Indian Army rushing towards Kargil on hilly roads, but they kept sitting on their butts.

I agree, and it makes sense why the Pak Army just wants to make peace with what we have or sit at the table and come to a settlement as I'm sure they've seen more in detail on what the Kashmiris do on the ground.

Kashmiri inaction allowed the Indians to tighten their grips after the Kargil Conflict and seal up the border airtight.

I say make peace and focus on the economy.

The failure of Ops Gibraltar was linked with Kashmiris siding with Indian Army.
The failure of Ops Gibraltar was due to stupid planning and presumptions of your Army. Such operations can’t be launched thinking that spontaneous uprising will take place without any prior coordination.
Kargil war was an excellent opportunity for kashmiris to mount ambush tactics on Indian Army rushing towards Kargil on hilly roads, but they kept sitting on their butts.
Really? A think tank saying this? You are trying to lay failure of your Kargil misadventure on Kashmiris? It was complete failure of your army again.They didn’t even inform your Airforce and the Navy about it. And you were expecting Kashimirs going around with their lives to suddenly wake up and launch an attack?

It has been an utter failure of the Paksiatn Army to understand the situation in Kashmir and has made multiple blunders in the past. And like all its failures they have laid the blame on others. They have never accepted any failure ever and have always palmed it off to others including creation of Bangladesh.

Eqauting Kashmir with Palestine is incorrect in many ways. Kashmiris have equal rights like all other Indians, unlike the situation in Palestine. That itself makes the situation vastly different. They have full freedom to pursue any activity as they wish including joining the highest jobs and the best of professions. Palestinians have been displaced from their homes and moved to ghettos which is the biggest difference between the two conflicts. The list of differences is very long.

The comments of many members equating it to Palestine situation shows lack of understanding and nuances of the same.

I am very happy because an adversary with poor understanding of a situation is the best adversary to have.

Last edited:
The failure of Ops Gibraltar was due to stupid planning and presumptions of your Army. Such operations can’t be launched thinking that spontaneous uprising will take place without any prior coordination.

Really? A think tank saying this? You are trying to lay failure of your Kargil misadventure on Kashmiris? It was complete failure of your army again.They didn’t even inform your Airforce and the Navy about it. And you were expecting Kashimirs going around with their lives to suddenly wake up and launch an attack?

It has been an utter failure of the Paksiatn Army to understand the situation in Kashmir and has made multiple blunders in the past. And like all its failures they have laid the blame on Kashmiris. They have never accepted any failure ever and have always palmed it off to others including Bangladesh.

Eqauting Kashmir with Palestine is incorrect in many ways. Kashmiris have equal rights like all other Indians, unlike the situation in Palestine. That itself makes the situation vastly different. They have full freedom to pursue any activity as they wish including joining the highest jobs and the best of professions. Palestinians have been displaced from their homes and moved to ghettos which is the biggest difference between the two conflicts. The list of differences is very long.

The comments of many members equating it to Palestine situation shows lack of understanding and nuances of the same.

I am very happy because an adversary with poor understanding of a situation is the best adversary to have.
The Hurriyat was the best money making scheme, if we look at it deeply

The separatist leaders themselves murdered any chance of Kashmir secession. They started with American funds at the start (US Institute of peace, head Robert Oakley), then Pakistani funds and Indian funds too.

This is all in addition, to external funds through hawala and collections from locals. They took money and made noise, got their kith and kin plush govt jobs as well. Lot of current govt employees are related directly or indirectly, to people involved in terrorism.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...secret-fund/articleshow/70580438.cms?from=mdr

The above is just a tip of iceberg

Now this is my feeling and have no source for it, I think RAW has infiltrated the movement long back. Using money, benefits and sometimes punishment it managed to steer the movement slowly away from secession.

We are no Russia who will storm a movie theatre to kill all terrorists, and gas hostages as well. No Israel either who has the backing of US, to go to town on Palestine. So we did what we could, and must say managed things not that badly.

Signalian isn't wrong actually, when he calls out Kashmiris for sitting on asses. Any secessionist movement needs local support, and they (Pakistanis) did get some initially. Only our boys managed to dilute it, before anything serious could happen.

They assumed active participation by the Kashmiri public. Did they do anything to ensure that before the start of hostilities?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom