What's new

Corps commanders discuss RAW’s involvement in 'whipping up' terrorism in Pakistan.

Who knows what Indian government did after 2008 Mumbai. Files are not open for general public for amusement, this is not some museum.

Exactly why they are not open. Because it would be very amusing to see Indians being brought back down to earth, very embarrassingly.

Exactly why they are not open. Because it would be very amusing to see Indians being brought back down to earth, very embarrassingly.

That's why there are shivers among Pak core commanders that an urgent meeting was called? One statement by Altaf was enough. :omghaha:

That's why there are shivers among Pak core commanders that an urgent meeting was called? One statement by Altaf was enough. :omghaha:

It was a routine meeting. If you care to check, you'll realize it is a regular exercise. Unlike Indian Army sleeping on it's tongue, Pakistan Army is ever ready to internal and external threats.

It was a routine meeting. If you care to check, you'll realize it is a regular exercise. Unlike Indian Army sleeping on it's tongue, Pakistan Army is ever ready to internal and external threats.

yeah yeah, explain this to the one who named RAW in his thread.

India is right here, we are here too, we will see Qisas for our dead at a geopolitical juncture, time, method and magnitude of our choosing. We are in no rush, and I'm looking forward to seeing my people being avenged with nothing less than enemy's blood and tears. We owe it to them.

they should also discuss homegrown mullah whipping religion and sectarian terrorism!
that is not up to you what they would discuss in the meeting .............so dont waste you precious time .

US has no interest in Balochistan, it is the Gulf/China which has interest there. US just wants it's presence in the region to hit China and Russia.That's all!

Breaking Balochistan does not necessarily mean India breaking it like Bangladesh. Economy warfare alone helps achieving half of the objective. Rest is done by the people of that country itself.

so nato isaf, was in afghanistan just to make a base.....
the economic corridor is the answer to the "indian economic warfare" and regarding the people of the country, it is no hidden fact that pakistani are the most pro chinese and vice versa, and people can say that relationships are based on interest and thats all, but with pak china its beyond that....

so nato isaf, was in afghanistan just to make a base.....
the economic corridor is the answer to the "indian economic warfare" and regarding the people of the country, it is no hidden fact that pakistani are the most pro chinese and vice versa, and people can say that relationships are based on interest and thats all, but with pak china its beyond that....

US has no ground invasion threats on them, but they seek military bases in the world. A station to keep rest of the world in check. That's their policy.

Economic corridor is not yet complete, and Chinese are asking to change the route. But.... this Economic corridor: ANP denounces change in route, calls APC - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

India is right here, we are here too, we will see Qisas for our dead at a geopolitical juncture, time, method and magnitude of our choosing. We are in no rush, and I'm looking forward to seeing my people being avenged with nothing less than enemy's blood and tears. We owe it to them.

India has nothing to do with this at first place, even if you kill all of them or not nothing related to us. They are your own people. Even if you admit it or not ones a while they were harbored by your own army/government now they turn their back against you.

India has nothing to do with this at first place, even if you kill all of them or not nothing related to us. They are your own people. Even if you admit it or not ones a while they were harbored by your own army/government now they turn their back against you.

Like I said in my previous posts, indians like you knows nothing. You are like Jon snow when it comes to Shenanigans of your intelligence since 2002.

It was Indian military intelligence who began all this with moving into afghanistan right after american invasion in 2002 so to keep an eye on country of interest : source your indian newspaper

Pakistan intelligence began receiving reports of indian support to baloch rebels as early as 2003: General Shahid memoir, Ex chief of general staff

Indian MI TSD carried out nearly dozen sensitive missions in Pakistan.

Indian Brigadier who was killed in embassy attack belonged to Military intelligence

Indian army is providing intelligence, signint, humint training to Afghanis : Indian newspapers.

You started with Baloch rebels back then in 2005. and then shifted your weight across several TTP factions through NDS.

TTP 2nd in command arrested when he was meeting with Afghani Intelligence: Source US newspapers

Unless you have complete knowledge of facts and figures, usual rants of conspiracy theories shouldn't be thrown randomly or It was our people logic

Last edited:
It was Indian military intelligence who began all this with moving into afghanistan right after american invasion in 2002 so to keep an eye on country of interest : source your indian newspaper

The first Indian sponsored bomb blast in Pakistan happened in September, 1947 -

Like I said in my previous posts, indians like you knows nothing. You are like Jon snow when it comes to Shenanigans of your intelligence since 2002.

Pakistan intelligence began receiving indian support to baloch rebels as early as 2003: General Shahid memoir, Ex chief of general staff

Indian MI TSD carried out nearly dozen sensitive missions in Pakistan.

Indian Brigadier who was killed in embassy attack belonged to Military intelligence

Indian army is providing intelligence, signint, humint training to Afghanis : Indian newspapers.

You started with Baloch rebels back then in 2005. and then shifted your weight across several TTP factions through NDS.

TTP 2nd in command arrested when he was meeting with Afghani Intelligence: Source US newspapers

Unless you have complete knowledge of facts and figures, usual rants of conspiracy theories shouldn't be thrown randomly or It was our people logic

Conspiracy theories? Only Pakistani are expert in this game. Like Ajmal Kasab is Amar singh etc, please spare us with this all.

You can not prove logical support of Indians to any of these organization because they all are your own people. We are saying same about Pakistan since 90's but you did nothing to stop them and continues this game of blood till now.

I really dnt know on what ground Pakistani can complaint about Indian involvement for terrorism but supporting Lakhwi, Hafiz said and LeT at same time?

Stop arming Kashmiri terrorist then.
Really? While Armed terrorists are killing innocent Kashmiris.

Conspiracy theories? Only Pakistani are expert in this game. Like Ajmal Kasab is Amar singh etc, please spare us with this all.

You can not prove logical support of Indians to any of these organization because they all are your own people. We are saying same about Pakistan since 90's but you did nothing to stop them and continues this game of blood till now.

I really dnt know on what ground Pakistani can complaint about Indian involvement for terrorism but supporting Lakhwi, Hafiz said and LeT at same time?
Ajmal Qasab is Pakistani as Boat destroyed by Indian Navy was full of terrorists. :omghaha:

Really? While Armed terrorists are killing innocent Kashmiris.

Ajmal Qasab is Pakistani as Boat destroyed by Indian Navy was full of terrorists. :omghaha:
Kashmiris are innocent except for those who are brainwashed for useless jihad,should be exterminated by any means necessary.

Back
Top Bottom