What's new

Could JF-17 and Tejas go head to head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WISH India will commit the mistake of one more misadventure and use Tejas against PAF JF-17s. Insha Allah, by the Grace, Will, and Help of Allah the Almighty, Victory shall lie with the Thunder and Muslims. Aameen.
Wouldnt that be one for the PAF museum

On India Today right now, live

quoting the Indian defence minister saying 'Tejas is far superior to the Chinese/Pakistani JF-17'. Could the Tejas and JF-17 go head to head?

Oh man that would be one for the ages!!!!

What a jakas.s this indian is! These indians are total loosers! What a pathetic, shameless country. :omghaha::omghaha:

But I think its time Pakistan seriously looks at J10-C to further bolster its capabilities. That platform can be tailored to bring it in par with the desired block V without any yankee bells and whistles attached.

But I think its time Pakistan seriously looks at J10-C to further bolster its capabilities. That platform can be tailored to bring it in par with the desired block V without any yankee bells and whistles attached.
I think 3 squadrons would put our airforce ahead of the indian

Well if Indians can provide us a Tata truck or make theirs fly, sure!

I can tell you that the JF17 Thunder has the Indians spooked big time

This thing is going to become their worst nightmare

Wait till anti ship versions start hitting Indian warships far out at sea

On India Today right now, live

quoting the Indian defence minister saying 'Tejas is far superior to the Chinese/Pakistani JF-17'. Could the Tejas and JF-17 go head to head?

Oh man that would be one for the ages!!!!

HAHAHA

It's so far superior, that it essentially doesn't exist in any operational role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom