What's new

Dancing in presence of PM Gillani

A1kaid

You seem intent on insisting that Islamist are pious knowledgable bunch but you now admit that Quran is not against dancing
and DS has reproduced for you Hadith which suggest that bothe beloved prophet and his wife Ayesha watched dancing

But you my chicken hawk friend are a bird of a different feather are you not? Almost like a agent provacateur - and I notice your new vocabulary, congratulations, you make a great cut out.

By the way, you know we are making mince meat of Islamists, don't you, how does that make you feel? Emasculated in the home of not your choice, cut off from the home of your birth, Islamists are all you seem to have - say it ain't so.

I asked you to not be so emotional, so personal, no need for bunched up panties - can't help it can you:smitten:

"DS has reproduced for you Hadith which suggest that bothe beloved prophet and his wife Ayesha watched dancing"-Muse

The context was and is different, technically from traditional Quranic interpretation male and female dancing together is haram, many respectable Muslim scholars will conclude this as well, even Dr. Naik who D.S admires, correct me if I'm wrong. Islam does not completely prohibit dancing, it is permissible for a women to dance and sing (as long as it is civil and not lewd) and is not done in the presence of strangers and men not closely related to the woman.

The video shows a women dancing with a male in front of an audience, to say the least.

Also in the Prophet's case I believe he was attending a wedding ceremony if my memory is correct, and I doubt their where co-ed dancing. Then again I don't expect you to possess any solid knowledge on Islam.

"But you my chicken hawk friend are a bird of a different feather are you not? Almost like a agent provacateur - and I notice your new vocabulary, congratulations, you make a great cut out."-Muse

Seriously, your rhetoric lately has been of low quality, poor taste, and down right trashy. Your personal smears "chicken hawk friend" are also childish, it says a lot about you, and yet it is me who is called the "provacateur", take a look in the mirror.

"By the way, you know we are making mince meat of Islamists"-Muse

Yes the Pakistani Army is making mice meat of munafiqs not conservative Muslims who are follow an accurate message of Islam.

"I asked you to not be so emotional, so personal, no need for bunched up panties - can't help it can you"-Muse

I certainly am not emotional, but you need to be put in the lowly place you belong and ought to occupy.

Also I find it interesting but not surprising and quite hypocritical you condemn those who you call "Islamist" but you fail to condemn those who happen to be liberals and also harm Pakistan.

"While PA is working hard in defeating the TTP, a group of liberal westernized people are decaying the strength and health of Pakistan from within our offices. The very liberal-minded leader of the liberal Pakistani Peoples Party, a joke of a name, even removed Quaid e Azam's picture on the wall in one of the offices at the Presidential office."

I'm guessing you have also forgotten to condemn the liberal government officials for their indulgence in corruption, failure to resolve national issues, failure to improve the economy. You can blame TTP for security risks, but can you blame them for troubled economy, power shortages, lack of spending in education, rising crime rates in urban areas. Anyways the mainstream Pakistanis know your style of PPP are bunch of incompetent goons running a sham. It will come to an end soon.

By the way I would just like to make the critical point here.

If the Prophet Muhammad SAW were alive today people like Muse would call him an "Islamist". Astaghfirullah.

Yes, such is the shame such is the ignorance.

Last edited:
thank god i am an atheist by nature. warna kya kya confusion ho jate.

Love the one liners...add such deapth to the converstion, don't they?

It's amazing how most staunchly Hindu Bharatis, suddenly find atheism when they start posting on this forum. Most of them have probably not even smugded the vermillion mark from the morning's pooja, yet come here as secular atheists.

Unfortunately for our Bharatia friends, we know you too well, and it just won't wash.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

On antoher note, let me be clear on one thing. I am not trying to religiously justify the female that danced for the PM.

However, I would point out that we shouldn't be too quick to judge and codemn, even if some action is obviously against our morale and relgious values.

Poor Raj Kumar - our resident islamist mod offers him the back of his hand and allows free reign to islamists - A free Pakistan must remain elusive so long as such heavy handed partisanship rules

Poor Raj Kumar - our resident islamist mod offers him the back of his hand and allows free reign to islamists - A free Pakistan must remain elusive so long as such heavy handed partisanship rules

I take your comment about 'resident islamist mod' as a pesonal affront.

This is because I have been an outspoken opponent of radical islamist ideology since before you probably even heard the term.

However, I am not going to curtail any person's right to speak, whatever their political persuasion is.

Although I may not agree with a political Islamist, I will staunchly defend his/her right to air their views. The same goes for liberal extremists.

Everyone has free reign on this forum, as long as forum rules are respected, and you have been shown more leniency than most.

It's amazing how most staunchly Hindu Bharatis, suddenly find atheism when they start posting on this forum. Most of them have probably not even smugded the vermillion mark from the morning's pooja, yet come here as secular atheists.

Unfortunately for our Bharatia friends, we know you too well, and it just won't wash.

Dear Darkstar.. They dont find athiesm here , Athiesm is part of Hinduism . So he can be a Hindu and yet an athiest .

Atheism in Hinduism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the Way Most of Hindus are Pantatheists which is a kind of Glamourised athiesm .

As for Understanding Bharatia Friends like us , yes we understand each other well after all we are neighbours

It's amazing how most staunchly Hindu Bharatis, suddenly find atheism when they start posting on this forum.

Can you substantiate that claim or is that just prejudice? What other dishonest things do we do when we come here on this forum?

Dear Darkstar.. They dont find athiesm here , Athiesm is part of Hinduism . So he can be a Hindu and yet an athiest .

Atheism in Hinduism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the Way Most of Hindus are Pantatheists which is a kind of Glamourised athiesm .

As for Understanding Bharatia Friends like us , yes we understand each other well after all we are neighbours

Yes, I know what a Nastik is. I was commenting about the fact that every Bharati on this forum pretends to be an intellectual giant who doesn't believe in God, relgion, etc. I hope you've caught my drift now.

Can you substantiate that claim or is that just prejudice? What other dishonest things do we do when we come here on this forum?

I've lived my whole life with Bharatis, surrounded by Bhartis, and I any atheists I have come across are few. However, the majority of Bharati (Hindu) posters who come to this forum seem to be atheists.

It's just an observation I have made, that's all.

I am surprised that no Bharati has ever come to this forum to justify his/her Hindutva beliefs or even Hindu/Sanatan Dharm beliefs, since they are more prevalent in Bharat. It's not like cyberspace has any dearth of HIndutva supporters, or Hindus with knowledge, for that matter.

Yes, I know what a Nastik is. I was commenting about the fact that every Bharati on this forum pretends to be an intellectual giant who doesn't believe in God, relgion, etc. I hope you've caught my drift now.

What others pretends , Most of time is what we see in him . And what we see is based on our perception .

His comment on being athiest has nothing to do with " most of Bharati pretend to be intellectual Giant"
. this is more of verbal bullying

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

I've lived my whole life with Bharatis, surrounded by Bhartis, and I any atheists I have come across are few. However, the majority of Bharati (Hindu) posters who come to this forum seem to be atheists.

It's just an observation I have made, that's all.

I am surprised that no Bharati has ever come to this forum to justify his/her Hindutva beliefs or even Hindu/Sanatan Dharm beliefs, since they are also prevalent in Bharat. It's not like cyberspace has any dearth of HIndutva supporters, or Hindus with knowledge, for that matter.

Why do you think someone needs to justify his belief until and unless he is crossing the limit ?

What others pretends , Most of time is what we see in him . And what we see is based on our perception .

His comment on being athiest has nothing to do with " most of Bharati pretend to be intellectual Giant"
. this is more of verbal bullying

take it as you will, but I sense my off the cuff comment seems to have ruffled a few feathers.

like we say in Urdu Dumm par tang rakh di hay.

His comment about being an atheist was a condescending remark, did not enrich the topic being discussed and was a crude attempt at trying to put one over those who were discussing the topic.

Darkstar...your forefathers used to worship what we worship today....their forefathers used to worship the eagle...and their forefathers were probably cannibals.I know that you'd see that it is not a personal comment...but the point is that....no one can be sure what they worship is actually what they should.Unlike 'you' I'd dare not speak for the almost 1 billion hindus world over...but I personally would not believe what some guy in the dark ages wrote about his understanding of the world and the universe.It's not about hindus turning all knowledgeable and non-religious in this forum...but you talking to people who consider hinuism more of a 'faith' than a doctrine that has to be globally imposed.

Back
Top Bottom