What's new

Days after clash, China frees 10 Indian soldiers

lonelyman

Reaction score
Country
China
including a Lieutenant Colonel and three Majors, from their custody.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...le31863845.ece/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

According to PDF Indians, PLA, while under heavy beating from their Jawans (suffered 43 casualties vs Indian's 20), carried these POWs on their shoulder and ran away,

and those Jawans were forced to jump into the river, and many later died due to coldness, manged to look back and counted PLA casualties to be exact 43 when they were running for their lives back to Indian side - in the middle of night

@silent_poison do you want revise the number to 83 now?:rofl:

Last edited:
including a Lieutenant Colonel and three Majors, from their custody.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...le31863845.ece/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

according to PDF Indians, PLA, while under heavy beating from their Jawans, carried these POWs on their shoulder and ran away,

and those Jawans were forced to jump into the river, and many later died, manged to look back and counted PLA casualties to be exact 43 when they were running for their lives back to Indian side

Good to know- This also mentions the below- Thanks for accepting about Chinas casualties as well- Please share the details like India if you want to be transparent.

The Chinese PLA Western Theatre Command spokesman Senior Colonel Zhang Shuili said on Tuesday that the clash in the Galwan Valley had led to casualties on both sides, but so far China has not revealed the number of any dead or wounded.

When 3 Indians got killed.. 5 Chinese died

When 20 Indians got killed.. 43 Chinese died

Now 10 Indian soldiers freed by Chinese.. we demand Indian gov to immediately release 20 to 25 Chinese soldiers!
Oh you mean India is also doing this- Every 3 Indians is equal to 5 Chinese?- Just like 1 Pakistani is equal to 10 Indians?- You dont say!

I did some math and here is my working

When 3 indians died 5 Chinese

When 20 indians died 43 Chinese

When 40 indians died "Y" Chinese

I calculated "Y" will be 105 Chinese when 40 indian killed. It would be more accurate, if they release another indian killed number.

Who wanna bet Modi will use this as a political point in his election campaign. "They got scared of my 36" breasts.."

Maybe a Dalit or a Ahmedia Muslim, or even a Shia Muslim- Whats your point?- At least I am not a Mard E Momin or whatever you call IT.

Ahmedia or Shia have same cognitive abilities as other Pakistanis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom