What's new

De-hyphenating India-Pakistan!!

would cutting off diplomatic and economic relations bring peace between India & Pakistan???

• Total voters
AFSPA has prevented from being a single kashmiri to become another ordinary Muslim. The army is there for a reason. And we kill people who comes in between that reason. Qoute me.

Mr Singh I'm waiting

Arsalanpost: 7473749 said:
:lol:
uff BSS kr do bahi....

here, this was your post:

and here is my reply

Quite simple isnt it? :)
Then you brought in assumption that 98% Kashmirs will want to join India and i asked that since you compared it to Palestine so you think 98% Palestinian want to join Israel? the favor and equations and some other things like that...

Listen dear, people who know me here can confirm that i wont get into arguments without reason, what you said was a stupid mistake and i had an opportunity to grab you on those loose words. Now you can continue saying this and that for as long as you want to. :) Personally i will suggest that there is no harm done in admitting once mistake.

Anyway man, have had enough of this, so you take care, go ahead and make you integral part your Palestine and threat to be your integral part or face consequences :P

Take care!

What you said is good. Let me give you a clue.

What is your stand on someone waving Isis flag in the name of Pakistan

uff BSS kr do bahi....

here, this was youUntil :

and here is my reply

Then you brought in assumption that 98% Kashmirs will want to join India and i asked that since you compared it to Palestine so you think 98% Palestinian want to join Israel? the favor and equations and some other things like that...

Listen dear, people who know me here can confirm that i wont get into arguments without reason, what you said was a stupid mistake and i had an opportunity to grab you on those loose words. Now you can continue saying this and that for as long as you want to. :) Personally i will suggest that there is no harm done in admitting once mistake.

Anyway man, have had enough of this, so you take care, go ahead and make you integral part your Palestine and threat to be your integral part or face consequences :P

Take care!

We do that coz we have guts.... Not to you Bhai.. We do that in Kashmir.

We will kill. Until we are satisfied. And we are specialized in killing

uff BSS kr do bahi....

here, this was your post:

and here is my reply

Take care!

I'm laughing at you...

We do that coz we have guts.... Not to you Bhai.. We do that in Kashmir.

We will kill. Until we are satisfied. And we are specialized in killing.

Again, that AGAIN show how much INTEGRAL a part Kashmir is to you :lol: or mean to you! :)
Bravo!

Again, that AGAIN show how much INTEGRAL a part Kashmir is to you :lol: or mean to you! :)
Bravo!

Ok...just assume whatever it suits you..

If really India and Pakistan has to come to a normal relationship, then it is not like India and Pakistan should talk to each other...Rather...Pakistan should talk and mediate with Anti Indian elements in Pakistan and the same way India should talk and mediate with anti Pakistan elements in India..Because, any effort to bring to normacy is prevented by these anti Indian and anti Pakistan groups from both sides...

So much it means.. At a personal level I will give, you a visa... That'd all :)
Yeah,, you will need to give a lot of VISA as you have shown your intentions of killing them all already :) the integral part.

Ok...just assume whatever it suits you..

If really India and Pakistan has to come to a normal relationship, then it is not like India and Pakistan should talk to each other...Rather...Pakistan should talk and mediate with Anti Indian elements in Pakistan and the same way India should talk and mediate with anti Pakistan elements in India..Because, any effort to bring to normacy is prevented by these anti Indian and anti Pakistan groups from both sides...
Well i am assuming based on the sentiments and feeling being shown by an Indian member toward that integral part and its population.

Anyway, i TOTALLY agree with what you say in the second paragraph. If things have to improve it is the extremists that need to be calmed down.

Yeah,, you will need to give a lot of VISA as you have shown your intentions of killing them all already :) the integral part.

Well i am assuming based on the sentiments and feeling being shown by an Indian member toward that integral part and its population.

Anyway, i TOTALLY agree with what you say in the second paragraph. If things have to improve it is the extremists that need to be calmed down.

Do not judge a nation based on this forum..It is just a forum where we spent time, may be for entertainment...Do you thing that things can be judged by this PDF thing?? I am not here to convince you, in India, there are still enough political capital which is left who want to have a business as usual relationship with Pakistan...So i suggested in my 2nd post, the biggest resistance is coming from the group of each individual nation...Strong anti Indian lobby in Pakistan and strong anti Pakistan lobby in India...And these are the segments which comprised of media, burecracy, Army, Inteligence agencies and also Foreign Agencies who have stake in keeping India and Pakistan on the edge...

Do not judge a nation based on this forum..It is just a forum where we spent time, may be for entertainment...Do you thing that things can be judged by this PDF thing?? I am not here to convince you, in India, there are still enough political capital which is left who want to have a business as usual relationship with Pakistan...So i suggested in my 2nd post, the biggest resistance is coming from the group of each individual nation...Strong anti Indian lobby in Pakistan and strong anti Pakistan lobby in India...And these are the segments which comprised of media, burecracy, Army, Inteligence agencies and also Foreign Agencies who have stake in keeping India and Pakistan on the edge...

Do not judge a nation based on this forum.
:)
Well that is what i wanted to here, hope you guys can act on this as well.

Do not judge a nation based on this forum.
:)
Well that is what i wanted to here, hope you guys can act on this as well.

We can not...because...you missed out point...It is just damn a forum...The rivalry on forum in like fighting on a video game...It is more exciting and fascinating..Do not you think, PDF would lost its charm if we do not have a strong animosity to each other in this forum at least????

We can not...because...you missed out point...It is just damn a forum...The rivalry on forum in like fighting on a video game...It is more exciting and fascinating..Do not you think, PDF would lost its charm if we do not have a strong animosity to each other in this forum at least????
mmm not really!!

I think people will get a lot more good out of it. It will be better for people who are here to get some knowledge. It will lose its charms to the trolls only but they are not what we want here in the first place right?

I also do not missed the point, i am saying that i HOPE you also agree that Nation cannot be judged on what people are posting in this forum! :) I HOPE it work both ways.
Also i am not judging the nation, just amused by the childish behavior and stubbornness on the guy. In heat of the moment he said something that makes his stand look stupid and the easier way was to admit it, but as i said, takes some courage to admit ones mistake so here we are going round and round in circles.

Yeah,,Iou will need to give a lot of VISA as you have shown your intentions of killing them all already :) the integral part.

Anyway, i TOTALLY agree with what you say in the second paragraph. If things have to improve it is the extremists that need to be calmed down.[/QUOT

Isn't that how affairs work? What do you do in Baluchistan? Anyway it doesn't matter...

Do not judge a natiolon this forum..It is just a forum where we spent time, may be for entertainment...Do you thing that things can be judged by this PDF thing?? I am not here to convince you, in India, there are still enough political capital which is left who want to have a business as usual relationship with Pakistan...So i suggested in my 2nd post, the biggest resistance is coming from the group of each individual nation...Strong anti Indian lobby in Pakistan and strong anti Pakistan lobby in India...And these are the segments which comprised of media, burecracy, Army, Inteligence agencies and also Foreign Agencies who have stake in keeping India and Pakistan on the edge...

To hit a cat you need to catch its tail and so is a dog. While I'm with you and @Arsalan but it doesn't work that way practically..

Isn't that how affairs work? What do you do in Baluchistan? Anyway it doesn't matter....
What we do in Baluchistan DO MATTER bro, how can it now matter? they are humans!! It do matter... What you SAY we do in Baluchistan do not matter but what we actually do does matter!

India and pakistan cannot be de-hyphenated for a simple reason - shared history.

Till August 14, 1947 both were the same country and even today there are people alive in both countries who were not only born pre-1947 but have spent their youth in a unified british ruled India. All said, there will be some kind of sentimental value left which is actually unfortunate.

Unlike pakistan only north India has a sentimental value with pakistan and pakistani culture. It is said that Lahore and Delhi have a very similiar history and culture. Maybe it is true. But for the rest of the country pakistan is as alien as Hungary.

As for the question of de-hyphenation. The only solution is economic progress, infrastructure development and over all growth of India as a world class country. China is compared with USA and is hailed as a rising super-power only because of chinese super natural pace of growth. Countries like Singapore, South Korea and even Japan (post WW2) - which at one time were worse than India - are now considered global economic leaders.

If India needs respect and want to ditch pakistan than India has to grow so developed politically, economically and military wise that any comparison between India and pakistan looks ridiculous.

This is interesting @levina and @Arsalan

I said we make kasmhir the next Palestine. Excuse me. Where is the confusion.
I strongly oppose Kashmir being compared to Palestine.....and I do not support killing.
Dehyphenating might sound absurd but finally it will bring peace in the region.

There is no immediate solution to this problem unless Pakistan is ready to move from it's stated position, because practically we have already moved and ready to settle for LOC as IB, Pakistan isn't ready to move an inch, so let them be. We should focus on everything else that is important to us rather than wasting our time & energy on this futile annual ritual for peace. Since rest of the world including Pakistan feels comfortable when we are talking, just employ two officials to carry out this periodic ritual of 'peace talk' with lots of chai-biscuit and ZERO EXPECTATION, and just continue to let the military and security agencies handle the situation like the way they see fit to keep it under control.

I strongly oppose Kashmir being compared to Palestine.....and I do not support killing.
Dehyphenating might sound absurd but finally it will bring peace in the region.

Sorry for the late response. Was busy in some work. But I am all for targeted killings. Some rats need to meet their creator.

Metaphorically speaking I didn't advocate for total anhilation of Kashmir. In fact until 65 the border was just fine but looking at what is happening today. A bullet for bullet is the need of thehour.

I always said. And I had said so. IA is there for a reason. We don't want another buffer zone that favors the bad.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom