What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

Well, thanks for showing your true colors. ^^ I am no racist compared to you.

Hmm, there are many racist Viet Ultranationalists claimed that South China was historically the land of their ancestry, whereas later it has been stolen by the Han Chinese. So their objective is to take it back by destroying China with the US corporation.

So strong and so haughty. I am afraid, please don't kill me. :D

My English is not that good, but I will make sure that you can understand what I'm talking about.

My Pakistan friends, please do not get involved in, your friendship should not be broken for the conflict between China and Vietnam. And please, the communist government is one thing and China is another. Chinese love China, but not the government or the party.

Americans, we should have been good partners, but we are both more preferable to take the other country as a enemy for some reasons, mainly historically and politically. No one likes the communist party of China, but there is no position for you to make any comment on it.

Ah, it's time for our little friends from the little country, Vietnam. Firstly, please do not forget the history that Vietnam had been a part of China for approximately 1,000 years, after which it was a longer period that Vietnam was China's denpendency. Vietnam was similar to China than any other countries, even than Korean and Japan, both on culture and system before we lost you. So, be in your suitable position, especially in nowadays. Be clear, Vietnam is even weaker than any one single province of China. By what kind of power can you compete with us? You call some pieces of your broken wood which are floating on the sea as NAVY? Do you know why we are stll waiting? An excuse. An excuse with which we can destroy your little poor country AGAIN.

If China has alway been beaten by Vietnam, how could we rule you for thousands of years ?

And also, the proverb you quoted comes from an ancient Chinese military book named The Art of War which was written by Sun Tru in BC514.

It's quite sad, ah? You attempted to get the upper hand on paper because you know it well that your country is just a tragedy, but it is more worse that the proverb you use is still come from us.

how many times your country ( from the past) tried to invade us? A lot
how many times they success ? once! And after that what happed? We kick them out our country after a long war

I never agree with you .. Vietnam is Vietnam and China is China .. we have our own sovereignty. for years we have sacrificed blood of the heroes to get the right .. So you do not have anything with us. and i believe that tiny Vietnam than China but people of Vietnam are not smaller Chinese people
^_^......................................

We know we are weak, but we are willing to sacrifice to protect our land,sky,sea and other rights.We are doing the right things here, so if you start a war against us - to invade us, then the world know the truth and they will help us.

We want to be friend with each and every country in the world, that's why when fisherman from other country need help in our sea, we save them.It's our action to speak for what we believe, what we really are, not just talking.

My English is not that good, but I will make sure that you can understand what I'm talking about.

My Pakistan friends, please do not get involved in, your friendship should not be broken for the conflict between China and Vietnam. And please, the communist government is one thing and China is another. Chinese love China, but not the government or the party.

Americans, we should have been good partners, but we are both more preferable to take the other country as a enemy for some reasons, mainly historically and politically. No one likes the communist party of China, but there is no position for you to make any comment on it.

Ah, it's time for our little friends from the little country, Vietnam. Firstly, please do not forget the history that Vietnam had been a part of China for approximately 1,000 years, after which it was a longer period that Vietnam was China's denpendency. Vietnam was similar to China than any other countries, even than Korean and Japan, both on culture and system before we lost you. So, be in your suitable position, especially in nowadays. Be clear, Vietnam is even weaker than any one single province of China. By what kind of power can you compete with us? You call some pieces of your broken wood which are floating on the sea as NAVY? Do you know why we are stll waiting? An excuse. An excuse with which we can destroy your little poor country AGAIN.

I must say that I feel very excited when war with China is happen :)
I am sure that you don't know in 21 year (1954 - 1975) there are 50.000 dead American in Vietnam while 60.000 chinese solider dead in ONE MONTH - 1979.
Chinese army is delicious opponent with our :)

I must say that I feel very excited when war with China is happen :)
I am sure that you don't know in 21 year (1954 - 1975) there are 50.000 dead American in Vietnam while 60.000 chinese solider dead in ONE MONTH - 1979.
Chinese army is delicious opponent with our :)
Why not claim you killed 1 million in a month? When you're going to bullshit, might as well go all the way.

As I recall, we put the beatdown on you in South China Sea in 1974, then again in 1988. You did nothing but liked it.

Dear friend
We love peace, hate war. We don't want to see scenes of blood fall. Vietnamese blood is blood. Chinese blood is blood, no difference. Mother lost their son, wives lost husbands, children lost fathers, every nation feels it. I have some good chinese friends. We have promised each other, even though Vietnam and China have something happen, we're still good friends, do not hate each other. To be able to hold hands together more tightly. Above all, I don't want war

Saying that VN wants war, It's too wrong. we are a small country, our Navy is weaker than China. Do you think we want war? But our fishermen were fishing in the sea they were shot by China's ship. Our ship's cable was cut by China's ship. Must we be silent? Look at black fishermen face because of the sun and wind, every day They make a living at sea, but they were shot and killed. Even though we are smaller, weaker than China. But we can not be silent. That's all

Not only Vietnam, but Asean nations also.
china is stepping into Nazis's way.

The only thing you are achieving by doing this is increasing support for our government and putting pressure on our government to be more aggressive against Vietnam.

If you acted as a real victim, then yes, maybe our governments can talk about this. But if you insult us, it just makes us angry. When we're angry, the government is afraid, and it'll do the easiest thing to reduce that anger: be more aggressive on Vietnam.

The only thing you are achieving by doing this is increasing support for our government and putting pressure on our government to be more aggressive against Vietnam.

If you acted as a real victim, then yes, maybe our governments can talk about this. But if you insult us, it just makes us angry. When we're angry, the government is afraid, and it'll do the easiest thing to reduce that anger: be more aggressive on Vietnam.

we tried to talk, but it seems many chinese here couldn't keep calm as you.
We showed evidence, but those chinese showed nothing.
so what's the point here ?
You cant go around and merely use words to argue, it's not convincing at all.

I can understand everything you said above. It is really that we Chinese think you have forgotten our help. But it doesn't matter for me now because you have told me what is the truth.

I said to a few Vietnamese in this thread before. China and Vietnam should have been good partners, good friends. For history, for culture, and for the reality, the two countries have numerous reasons to walk together.

But still, it is quite hard for us to abandon the sovereignty of those islands.

It is quite sad that the relationship between China and Vietnam is breaking just because boundary questions. For Chinese, we are more angry about Vietnam because you were our brother in our heart for a quite long time. It is unacceptable somehow.[/
For Vietnamese, we are more angry about China because you were our brother in our heart for a quite long time. It is unacceptable somehow.

We have many poems praising brotherhood with China, the author says: "looking across the border, there is an love as his hometown". I think if the poet still alive, they will be very disappointed

So sad, Why Chinese treat us like this? We have had the answer

I agree with you. I agree many Vietnamese acted immaturely on impulse. I hope the governments are gonna sit down and talk soon. Or at least, for the "islands" issue, let it be decided by the international tribunal, that way everyone is happy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom