What's new

Dear Indians | We are NOT west Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
truth is they're always be that one group who secretly wanted partition or currently wants it in every country or so, you can't really deny that

Look at Canada...Quebec wanted to separate from the entire nation but their plot failed..

Imagine a state in America wanting to separate? all hell would break loose.

Well i wouldn't say too confidently because of Kashmirs. And at one stage Sikhs wanted Khalistan...
P.S Your whole agriculture comes from Punjab and Water from Kashmir... So you've been fed as well...

damm pakistanis and their delusions, its not even funny anymore :rofl:

Whats funny is that Indians think their country is very mull-cultural...

If thats true than how come Kashmiris (from the same land that India thinks its theirs) migrated to Pakistan in millions?? :lol:
I have yet come across any Muslim Kashmiri including myself who would be willing to accept India as a nation.

Good that your ilk fcked off to Pakistan. Kashmir belongs to us Dogras. Keep whining :rofl:

damm pakistanis and their delusions, its not even funny anymore :rofl:

Yeah? Well guess what yesterday someone from your own country told you that you're spreading lies about India's dominance..:rofl:

When pakistan was created its population was 1 crore with the addition of 1 crore 25 lakh muslims coming from india it became 2 crore 25 lakh.

good for , now its over 190 millions with no economic development and worlds highest birth rate. u know that pakistan is currently listed in the lowest 6 sppending countries in science and tech. india is 3rd in world and is tripppling spending this year. nice going pakistan, what r u planning to do with is population of pakistan. do u have a clue?

Yeah? Well guess what yesterday someone from your own country told you that you're spreading lies about India's dominance..:rofl:

sorry yeah i said in india u need to speak english to be literate, i said it in a wrong way. i apologise. i should have said almost all literates in india know english.

Hardcore indian hindu nationalists firmly believe in the concept of "akhand bharat", they want to annex Pakistan but before they do that they will kick out all of the Muslims or enslave them.

Your school text books are so weired and biased upon hindus, its easy to sit across the boder and fantasize bout division of india. please change your vision dude you are still living in a stone age. come to india and see how hindus and muslims are living in brotherhood.

When pakistan was created its population was 1 crore with the addition of 1 crore 25 lakh muslims coming from india it became 2 crore 25 lakh.

So? whats your point? Pakistan was created for the muslims of subcontinent to do what ever they liked. Not that we minded.

Pakistan could not have been created for all muslims coz even all muslims did not like pakistan and hence created bangladesh

Well i wouldn't say too confidently because of Kashmirs. And at one stage Sikhs wanted Khalistan...
P.S Your whole agriculture comes from Punjab and Water from Kashmir... So you've been fed as well...

We would have agreed to Khalistan if it would have included Lahore too...We are not that small hearted you know..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom