What's new

Dear Pakistan, I still love you to the moon and back

Yes, India is very poor, where can she get a billion dollars to stay afloat without going bankrupt

Turkey fell closer to bankruptcy and has had even worse inflation rates than Pakistan. Do you Bharatis care to call them "poor" or invite Turks to immigrate to your dirty country? I think you'll get the biggest disappointing answer.

This BlunderCat chimp has been reminded shit tonnes of times that whatever aid India gets from UK or Japan is loans and investments, not handouts

I'm sure what the IMF has given Pakistan were free handouts. Next troll, please.

Accomplishment is accomplishment and should be recognised as such. India’s space program is a superb accomplishment. And should be supported and invested in by all domestic governments.

It is an old and also specious argument that a nation that is “too poor” should focus only poverty alleviation and improving so up economic conditions. For one, that can apply as much to a nation as prosperous as the US. Why should the US invest in defence or technology when so many of its people are still deprived?

Fallcious argument. America can spend more on eliminating homelessness and poverty but by no means can it be compared to one of the dirtiest and poorest countries who's people require way more money than the American poor class.

America is a higher income country with a much higher standard of living and developed infrastructure.

Granted, the urban planning in India and Asia in general is much better than America in terms of spacial design. But that is only one factor.

America has only a percentage of filth and poverty that bharat has so there is no comparison.

Last edited:
Turkey fell closer to bankruptcy and has had even worse inflation rates than Pakistan. Do you Bharatis care to call them "poor" or invite Turks to immigrate to your dirty country? I think you'll get the biggest disappointing answer.

I'm sure what the IMF has given Pakistan were free handouts. Next troll, please.

Fallcious argument. America can spend more on eliminating homelessness and poverty but by no means can it be compared to one of the dirtiest and poorest countries who's people require way more money than the American poor class.

America is a higher income country with a much higher standard of living and developed infrastructure.

Granted, the urban planning in India and Asia in general is much better than America in terms of spacial design. But that is only one factor.

America has only a percentage of filth and poverty that bharat has so there is no comparison.
Today your rupee crossed 300 for one dollar , compare yourself with shri lanka not turkey . Turkey did not took loan from china , saudi arab, and gulf countries , nor turkey mortgaged its airports, motorways , seaports for loans . Srilanka did and lost its seaport to china for 99 years . So study srilanka not turkey .

Govt of India distributes free rations for poor people , we dont beg for dollars because we have 600 bn in reserve , our people are on highest jobs of the world , we landed on moon , we are sending satellites of 42 nations earning billions of dollars, air india planes pay regularly for fuel that is why never impounded at Malaysian airports , indian public is paying bijli bill regularly . That is all

This is what the vast majority of your people do for a living just to survive:

rtrjxd7-6_1437549791.jpg

Today your rupee crossed 300 for one dollar , compare yourself with shri lanka not turkey . Turkey did not took loan from china , saudi arab, and gulf countries , nor turkey mortgaged its airports, motorways , seaports for loans . Srilanka did and lost its seaport to china for 99 years . So study srilanka not turkey .

Still evading my point? Turkey's economy came close to crashing. So apply your argument to them. They are far more developed country with a much higher standard of living regardless of the inflation.

You're country on the other hand is one of the biggest dumpsters on the Earth with the largest poor populations. They sent no rockets to the moon, but guess what? They're a much more advanced society by comparison.

Your country is also interested in buying their drones because most of your own defense tech is crap.

You can evade my point all your want, but that is the truth of the matter.

Last edited:
Thanks to sanctions, Afghan war, lower aid, floods. In the meantime:

View attachment 949501
We stopped all aid when Manmohan was PM in 1990. Any aid given is to NGO's not Indian government. Now we give back to others like BD, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Nepal and Bhutan.

The total developmental assistance to the six countries in the four years 2014-18 amounted to Rs 21,101.52 crore.($2.5billion)

In 2019-20 budget it was $1.3 billion allocated.

If you look at latest 2021 budget, money allocation for neighborhood was alone $2.4 billion.

India became net donar in 2015.

Wow you have so much poverty and you're a doner. Nothing to be proud of. Just like this moon landing stunt.

Enough stated when paired with the picture.

I don't know who are you trying to reason with and why wasting BW.... Apart from AID India is also the biggest charity recipient country in the world..... But I read once that in India begging is considered a profession.

Accomplishment is accomplishment and should be recognised as such. India’s space program is a superb accomplishment. And should be supported and invested in by all domestic governments.

It is an old and also specious argument that a nation that is “too poor” should focus only poverty alleviation and improving so up economic conditions. For one, that can apply as much to a nation as prosperous as the US. Why should the US invest in defence or technology when so many of its people are still deprived?

Second, using that logic you’d never see many nations making great accomplishments. Should Ethiopia give up supporting its long distance running program? Should Russia stop investment in modern electronic tech?

I think comparisons are odious. Nations and people should strive to do the best they can. Centres of excellence should be developed regardless of what fields they are on. For example, squash in Pakistan should be have been invested in heavily. I am of a generation that envied Pakistan its squash legends like Jahangir and Jansher - you should have been ruling the world sport today, given that legacy,
Quite a hollow diatribe coming from a shameless anti Palestinian bigot with a callous and highly insensitive name mocking the Palestinian civilian victims of Israel military's use of pallet guns.

Can the moderators do their job and ban this DicklessInIndia chutiya of the highest order.

This is what the vast majority of your people do for a living just to survive:

rtrjxd7-6_1437549791.jpg

Still evading my point? Turkey's economy came close to crashing. So apply your argument to them. They are far more developed country with a much higher standard of living regardless of the inflation.

You're country on the other hand is one of the biggest dumpsters on the Earth with the largest poor populations. They sent no rockets to the moon, but guess what? They're a much more advanced society by comparison.

Your country is also interested in buying their drones because most of your own defense tech is crap.

You can evade my point all your want, but that is the truth of the matter.

Turkey has something to show for all that debt. What has Pakistan to show for that debt ?

Turkey has something to show for all that debt. What has Pakistan to show for that debt ?

Another evasive tactic. You Pajeet/Binglos put the premise you're not close to default; therefore you're greater than Pakistan. So by that argument, you're "greater" than Turkey was my response.

Now you shift the goalpost to what Pakistan has to show in comparison to Turkey. But I think the argument what since Bharat did not fall near bankruptcy unlike Pakistan, what does that make your Bharat in comparison to Turkey?

I don't think Turks are interested in immigrating to one of the dirtiest countries in the world just because their inflation is higher, let alone Bangladesh.

Not to mention millions of Binglos reside illegally in Pakistan. Meanwhile nobody wants to immigrate to a shithole like Banlgadesh.

Last edited:
We stopped all aid when Manmohan was PM in 1990. Any aid given is to NGO's not Indian government. Now we give back to others like BD, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Nepal and Bhutan.
Some arguments fall on deaf ears because the aim of some people is to troll and not reason.

- If you take aid - You are as bad a beggar as us.
- If you take less - But we faced worse conditions than you, so we are justified to be in deeper Sh#t.
- If you don’t take and you prove it with data - You are lying. Or just ignore and keep going.
- If you give aid - What the hell, you are so poor but trying to show off.

Trolls have no other purpose.

Last edited:
Did you pay your bijali ka bill by begging ? Or you going to burn your power house?

I got no money to pay bijlee bill. But I got lots of money to buy iphones, plane tickets, hotel bills, luxury cars. My accountant is a pajeet and he told me so.

Just ask him.

I got no money to pay bijlee bill. But I got lots of money to buy iphones, plane tickets, hotel bills, luxury cars. My accountant is a pajeet and he told me so.

Just ask him.
First go and save your nation by paying your bijali ka bill ,

Just ask him.
Wasting your hard earned money from begging on Iphones ? Sheikh chilli You must be day dreaming about Iphone , cars , plane tickets . Ha ha ha

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom