What's new

Dear Pakistan, I still love you to the moon and back

Turkey fell closer to bankruptcy and has had even worse inflation rates than Pakistan. Do you Bharatis care to call them "poor" or invite Turks to immigrate to your dirty country? I think you'll get the biggest disappointing answer.

I'm sure what the IMF has given Pakistan were free handouts. Next troll, please.

Fallcious argument. America can spend more on eliminating homelessness and poverty but by no means can it be compared to one of the dirtiest and poorest countries who's people require way more money than the American poor class.

America is a higher income country with a much higher standard of living and developed infrastructure.

Granted, the urban planning in India and Asia in general is much better than America in terms of spacial design. But that is only one factor.

America has only a percentage of filth and poverty that bharat has so there is no comparison.
Na, Turkey or Pakistan is heaven for Indians, we are very poor and are begging every Tom dick and harry for a billion dollars

as a country you have achieved nothing. yet you find it fit to pontificate on priorities of other countries

Wow that's rich coming from the world's dirtiest and poorest countries that imports machinery, medical products, weaponry from a country that apparently "achieved nothing".

Your students also came to study at Pakistani universities. Maybe because your primitive country can't provide them with one.

Your migrants bring their criminal culture to Pakistan because we know you'd rather rot in Pakistani jails which are a paradise in comparison to the shithole of Bangladesh.

Imagine a Binglo telling another nationality "they haven't achieved anything." I can sense the burning jealousy.

Last edited:
We have a lot of undocumented Indians in the US and they continue to migrate from all parts of India. Not even saying this to put anyone down.

@ThunderCat

Toofani Billi bhai,

Bob Nathan sb is not a Binglo (not that there is anything wrong being one). he is an Indian, in all likelihood a Madrasi who won the Spelling Bee in his youthful days.

Regards

We have a lot of undocumented Indians in the US and they continue to migrate from all parts of India. Not even saying this to put anyone down.

You won't find many Indians claiming they're better than America. Unlike these poor Binglos with their butt-hurt jealousy :tongue:

Toofani Billi bhai,

Bob Nathan sb is not a Binglo (not that there is anything wrong being one). he is an Indian, in all likelihood a Madrasi who won the Spelling Bee in his youthful days.

Regards

I thought he is from Bengal.

I agree nothing wrong with being one, but they seem to disagree. They spend day and night trying to seek validation and admiration from Pakistanis.

They still seem to be coping being born into the wrong nationality. Too bad for them I guess.

But regardless, it's funny to see him hiding behind an American flag thinking he's fooling people here. Regards.

Wow that's rich coming from the world's dirtiest and poorest countries that imports machinery, medical products, weaponry from a country that apparently "achieved nothing".

Your students also came to study at Pakistani universities. Maybe because your primitive country can't provide them with one.

Your migrants bring their criminal culture to Pakistan because we know you'd rather rot in Pakistani jails which are a paradise in comparison to the shithole of Bangladesh.

Imagine a Binglo telling another nationality "they haven't achieved anything." I can sense the burning jealousy.

there is no documentation of Bangladeshis in Pakistan
Of course you will claim that Pakistani state cannot conduct a proper census.

For me that should be a higher priority than $100 million science project in a neighboring country

Quite a hollow diatribe coming from a shameless anti Palestinian bigot with a callous and highly insensitive name mocking the Palestinian civilian victims of Israel military's use of pallet guns.

Can the moderators do their job and ban this DicklessInIndia chutiya of the highest order.

And now I’ve heard it all.

Eyeless in Gaza is a novel written by a favourite author of mine - Aldous Huxley. It was written in 1936.
You’re obviously not a reader.

there is no documentation of Bangladeshis in Pakistan
Of course you will claim that Pakistani state cannot conduct a proper census.

For me that should be a higher priority than $100 million science project in a neighboring country

LMAO if Pakistanis saw chandra as a priority, why do you keep creating these threads? What a contradiction.

No need to remind me of Pakistani illegals in Europe when plenty of your own illegals are being deported from there, but worst of all plenty live in Pakistan https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2021/9/29/stateless-ethnic-bengalis-pakistan

Two million is only the start of it. In the meantime, no Pakistani could ever be bothered to immigrate to the shithole of Bengal.

Even the Muhajir neo-liberals who praise Bangladesh for the sake of provocation cannot be bothered to immigrate to that shithole.

Such a pity your "rich country" cannot even afford to finance repatriation of it's people.

LMAO if Pakistanis saw chandra as a priority, why do you keep creating these threads? What a contradiction.

No need to remind me of Pakistani illegals in Europe when plenty of your own illegals are being deported from there, but worst of all plenty live in Pakistan https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2021/9/29/stateless-ethnic-bengalis-pakistan

Two million is only the start of it. In the meantime, no Pakistani could ever be bothered to immigrate to the shithole of Bengal.

Even the Muhajir neo-liberals who praise Bangladesh for the sake of provocation cannot be bothered to immigrate to that shithole.

Such a pity your "rich country" cannot even afford to finance repatriation of it's people.

you read the article. they did not migrate illegally to Pakistan. it looks like they were born pre-1971. you are free to send them to Bangladesh and get your Biharis from there

you read the article. they did not migrate illegally to Pakistan. it looks like they were born pre-1971. you are free to send them to Bangladesh and get your Biharis from there

Yes I did, it states "Many of them have been living in the country even before the 1971 civil war which led to the creation of present-day Bangladesh which was previously East Pakistan" which in your mind translates to "all" but in fact no.

The vast majority of them came after 1971. And two million is only a fraction of actually how many live there. Many continued coming in the 80s and 90s. Many of them are criminals. My own house was broken into in 2005 by such Bengalis.

Also look here https://migration.ucdavis.edu/mn/more.php?id=679

Pakistan has been unable to deport illegal Bangladeshis, because Bangladesh does not take back citizens who have left the country illegally.

Pakistani employers reportedly prefer to hire the illegal workers because they are willing to work for lower wages

No surprise.

In the meantime no Pakistani wants to immigrate to the world's dirtiest, overcrowded, poorest country with no hygiene.

Guess your economic pride did not ward off Bangladeshis coming to Pakistan in the 80s, 90s and less so in the 2000s.

You can send the Biharis to Bihar. Why should Pakistan take them?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom