What's new

Dear Pakistan, I still love you to the moon and back

Compared to Bharatis cities they are living paradises. Otherwise we'd see a flood of Muhajir neo-liberals in Bharati cities. But I doubt even one of them wish to immigrate there let alone Bangladesh, despite falsely praising them.

Need I ask why not?

Why don't you direct your forces to the greatest Indian loving Muhajir out there currently languishing in Pakistan jail, namel, Niazi.

The disgust for Indians amongst the migrant community is denser than your blood.

Nobody's arguing about trips to the IMF. But what exactly did you achieve getting so much American and British aid in substitute to the IMF?

Another of your confusion tactics.

You mocked Pakistani immigrants in Europe. You questioned millions of your migrants in Pakistan when I posted the source. You asked how did they get there through hundreds of KM of Indian territory.

You pretend like Pakistan is not getting any American or British aid. Pakistan got 5x more aid on a per captia basis than India. Pakistan is exactly a laughing stock because you live beyond your means. You should try fixing that first.

To top it all off you question the priorities of other countries

Why don't you direct your forces to the greatest Indian loving Muhajir out there currently languishing in Pakistan jail, namel, Niazi.

The disgust for Indians amongst the migrant community is denser than your blood.

Not true. Elite class Muhajirs followed by their elite class Sindhi imitators are some of the most pro-Indian folks in Pakistan. No denying that.

Last edited:
Them being there is proof enough. And when more mysteriously turn up, it's logical to assume there are plenty more; especially if undocumented.
Show me your census numbers - of course I forget you cannot conduct a census to save your lives

You pretend like Pakistan is not getting any American or British aid. Pakistan got 5x more aid on a per captia basis than India. Pakistan is exactly a laughing stock because you live beyond your means. You should try fixing that first.

To top it all off you question the priorities of other countries

LMAO, you're the one who keeps opening these threads seeking applause. But when you get only mockery, you start making accusations that the priorities of other countries should not be of concern to us. Admit it, you're butt-hurt at not getting the praise you sought.

You cannot deny the few billions of dollars of aid Pakistan got from the Americans was grossly outweighed by 20 years of war in Afghanistan.

The rest of the world knows you're the poorest countries on Earth while seeking praise for sending out space rockets.

Even as a Bengali, you cannot relive yourself of the shame of how many of your people come to live in Pakistan illegally.

a laughing stock because you live beyond your means.

Now that's a brilliant description of the reaction to your space launch.

Last edited:
LMAO, you're the one who keeps opening these threads seeking applause. But when you get only mockery, you start making accusations that the priorities of other countries should not be of concern to us. Admit it, you're butt-hurt at not getting the praise you sought.

You cannot deny the few billions of dollars of aid Pakistan got from the Americans was grossly outweighed by 20 years of war in Afghanistan.

I have opened 60+ threads in strategic & foreign affairs subsection. None of them is to seek praise from anyone. I could care less if Pakistani praise or not praise.

The war in Afghanistan is fueled by your short sighted elite. Quit blaming America for the mistakes of your elite

Show me your census numbers - of course I forget you cannot conduct a census to save your lives

Are you able to read English? Trying to use evasive tactics to spare yourself off embarrassment

https://migration.ucdavis.edu/mn/more.php?id=679

An estimated 1.2 million are Bangladeshis, followed by 200,000 Burmese, and 84,000 Afghans. Wow, that's several time the number of Afghans in the city.

I can also bring up articles on Bangladeshis illegally residing in Europe since you brought up Pakistanis in Europe, as if it proves "Bangladeshi superiority."

But I think Bangladeshis living in Pakistan is reason enough your comments are a self-embarrassment. First you questioned how they could pass through India then you ask for the census. This is called moving the goalpost.

Basically anything to try and hide the shameful reality of your people and your shitty country.

Last edited:
I have opened 60+ threads in strategic & foreign affairs subsection. None of them is to seek praise from anyone. I could care less if Pakistani praise or not praise.

Were you asked to open these threads? If not, why then? You posted them on a forum for people to read and react to or for yourself to read and make feel good about? Do you know how stupid that seems? If you could care less, you wouldn't make your life on a Pakistani forum making thread after thread.

The war in Afghanistan is fueled by your short sighted elite. Quit blaming America for the mistakes of your elite

I see. Ignoring my previous refutation to this claim to try and make it look like I never posted the refutation. Just repeating your argument again and again.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/logicalfallacies/Argument-by-Repetition

"Argumentum ad nauseam . Also known as: argument from nagging, proof by assertion."

"Repeating an argument or a premise over and over again in place of better supporting evidence."

Last edited:
Not true. Elite class Muhajirs followed by their elite class Sindhi imitators are some of the most pro-Indian folks in Pakistan. No denying that.

I am sure you can cite some examples of this

I am sure you can cite some examples of this

Basic common sense: whom are the primary anti-Pakistan propagandists in the Pakistani media? Pervez Hoobhoy, Asma Jahangir (now deceased), Ahmed Rashid, Ayesha Jalal, Tarek Fatah (also deceased), Dr Farrukh Saleem etc.?

If they are not elite class Muhajirs, what are they?

Even when one converses with a Pakistani hating elite class member, why do they have their roots in Gujarat, East Punjab, Bihar, UP or somewhere else in Bharat?

Of course not all Muhajirs are anti-Pakistan. But just about every single India-praising ideologist just "happens" to be an elite class Muhajir. If not an elite class Sindhi, whom are known to imitate Muhajirs.

On an individual level one can find individuals from all over Pakistan whom are pro-Indian but that's just individual. As a community, it's the Muhajir elite. All butt-hurt & angry at a country that doesn't blindly serve their priorities.

Last edited:
Are you able to read English? Trying to use evasive tactics to spare yourself off embarrassment

https://migration.ucdavis.edu/mn/more.php?id=679

An estimated 1.2 million are Bangladeshis, followed by 200,000 Burmese, and 84,000 Afghans. Wow, that's several time the number of Afghans in the city.

I can also bring up articles on Bangladeshis illegally residing in Europe since you brought up Pakistanis in Europe, as if it proves "Bangladeshi superiority."

But I think Bangladeshis living in Pakistan is reason enough your comments are a self-embarrassment. First you questioned how they could pass through India then you ask for the census. This is called moving the goalpost.

Basically anything to try and hide the shameful reality of your people and your shitty country.
some asnine study in UC Davis ... Try the census of Pakistan

Basic common sense: whom are the primary anti-Pakistan propagandists in the Pakistani media? Pervez Hoobhoy, Asma Jahangir (now deceased), Ahmed Rashid, Ayesha Jalal, Tarek Fatah (also deceased), Dr Farrukh Saleem etc.?

If they are not elite class Muhajirs, what are they?

Even when one converses with a Pakistani hating elite class member, why do they have their roots in Gujarat, East Punjab, Bihar, UP or somewhere else in Bharat?

Of course not all Muhajirs are anti-Pakistan. But just about every single India-praising ideologist just "happens" to be an elite class Muhajir. If not an elite class Sindhi, whom are known to imitate Muhajirs.

On an individual level one can find individuals from all over Pakistan whom are pro-Indian but that's just individual. As a community, it's the Muhajir elite. All butt-hurt & angry at a country that doesn't blindly serve their priorities.

If you are keen on patterns, most of them are born in Lahore much like the aforementioned Niazi.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom