What's new

Debunking the PAF F-16 Down Myth: 5th Generation Warfare

You are correct. All they are doing is showing expended AMRAAM debris as evidence of the plane being shot down. Nothing but conjecture and obfuscation by the Indian side (including their military).
I am fine with them doing that in the hope that this is a way to close out on this conflict. Let them consider the debris to be an F-16 kill. We won't lose any sleep over it as long as more people don't get hurt or die on either side.

Similar tweets are can also be found on the twitter & posts on this forum. Kindly share your opinion about this

FACT-CHECKING: Missile shown by Indian generals was sold to Taiwan

By Zeeshan Ahmad
Published: February 28, 2019
1920385-missileindianclaim-1551370147.jpg

Part of a missile India claims was launched a PAF F-16. SCEREN GRAB

KARACHI: As New Delhi presented what it claimed was ‘incontrovertible proof’ that Pakistan used its F-16 fighter jets in Wednesday’s air action, a fact-checking exercise by The Express Tribune revealed that the missile remains the Indian military found in fact belonged to a missile sold by the US to Taiwan.

India’s top military brass on Thursday displayed the remains of an American-made missile as ‘absolute proof’ that the Pakistan Air Force used F-16s in aerial operations conducted the day before. Claiming that the missile could only have been launched by an F-16, the Indian generals tried to strengthen their claims that the Indian Air Force also shot down a PAF F-16 while losing a MiG-21.

Imran Khan wins praise over captured pilot’s release

The wreckage displayed by the Indian generals identified the missile as an AIM-120C-5 AMRAAM. A crucial detail, however, appears to have been overlooked by the Indian military in their attempt to provide evidence.

1-1551370699.jpg

Markings on the wreckage also identified the contract serial number of the missile as FA8675-05-C-0070. A Google search The Express Tribune ran using the keyword ‘AMRAAM’ along with the serial number in question returned links to a US Department of Defense (DoD) document titled “Report to Congress on Department Of Defense Sales of Significant Military Equipment to Foreign Entities Fiscal Year 2009”.

2-1551370909.jpg

The report revealed that contract number FA867505C0070 corresponded to a batch of AIM-120C-5 AMRAAM missiles supplied to Taiwan in a Foreign Military Sale worth $2.38 million.

It should be noted that Pakistan does not recognise Taiwan as a separate entity from the People’s Republic of China and as such, does not have any diplomatic or consular relations with Taiwan.

How the wreckage of a missile sold to Taiwan ended up in the hands of an Indian military air vice marshal is something only New Delhi can explain.

A version of the report can be found on the official website of the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment. It can be accessed via the following link:

https://www.acq.osd.mil/dpap/cpic/cp/docs/USA002235-10_Complete Foreign Military Sales.pdf

Last edited:
FACT-CHECKING: Missile shown by Indian generals appears to be one sold to Taiwan

1920385-missileindianclaim-1551370147.jpg

KARACHI: As New Delhi presented what it claimed was ‘incontrovertible proof’ that Pakistan used its F-16 fighter jets in Wednesday’s air action, a fact-checking exercise by The Express Tribune revealed that the missile remains the Indian military found could belong to a missile sold by the US to Taiwan.

India’s top military brass on Thursday displayed the remains of an American-made missile as ‘absolute proof’ that the Pakistan Air Force used F-16s in aerial operations conducted the day before. Claiming that the missile could only have been launched by an F-16, the Indian generals tried to strengthen their claims that the Indian Air Force also shot down a PAF F-16 while losing a MiG-21.

Imran Khan wins praise over captured pilot’s release

The wreckage displayed by the Indian generals identified the missile as an AIM-120C-5 AMRAAM. Markings on the wreckage also identified the contract serial number of the missile as FA8675-05-C-0070.

1-1551370699.jpg

A Google search The Express Tribune ran using the keyword ‘AMRAAM’ along with the serial number in question returned links to a US Department of Defense (DoD) document titled “Report to Congress on Department Of Defense Sales of Significant Military Equipment to Foreign Entities Fiscal Year 2009”.

2-1551370909.jpg

The report revealed that contract number FA867505C0070 corresponded to a batch of AIM-120C-5 AMRAAM missiles supplied to Taiwan in a Foreign Military Sale worth $2.38 million.

It should be noted that Pakistan does not recognise Taiwan as a separate entity from the People’s Republic of China and as such, does not have any diplomatic or consular relations with Taiwan.

How the wreckage of a missile sold to Taiwan ended up in the hands of an Indian military air vice marshal is something only New Delhi can explain.

A version of the report can be found on the official website of the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment. It can be accessed via the following link:

https://www.acq.osd.mil/dpap/cpic/cp/docs/USA002235-10_Complete Foreign Military Sales.pdf

Bhai f 16 girta tay malba v milda...

Only wreck is foind of one jet

I hate making threads, they take time and effort but I felt compelled to make this one so that fellow Pakistani's don't fall prey to weak propaganda attempts and can hit back hard with facts when questioned. Secondly, to the Indian members, I encourage to you to argue on this, not with rhetoric, not with fallacy, but with facts and logical arguments.

Before, we dissect each and every part of it. I will talk about 5th Generation Warfare, for those interested, the proofs and facts to bust this myth for once and for all are down below.

5th Generation Warfare
I want us to realize how important ISPR's role has been, when Indian jets first intruded, we were all getting rallied up that ISPR should be 'responding rather than tweeting', but in what came after, I saw on r/India subreddit, people were, popularly, left in shock at the amount of missing information and lack of comments from Indian officials, and that how over exaggerating the media was, they praised ISPR.
I want you to realize, Indians with their made-in-Bollywood surgical strikes are heavily relying on media, they are engaging in 5th generation warfare. ISPR tweets and information bursts were exactly countering this, and we should take pride that our armed forces have a media wing to keep us updated with important stuff. According to people on r/India, NDTV was taken off air during transmission for showing even the slightest doubt and objectivity, this is confirmed on more than one service provider, specially TATA, they have taken NDTV out of the packages during transmission and have put the channel in 'pay-to-see' category, they are clamping down on media, and they're putting media in full swing mode to exaggerate, build lies and do headless propaganda.

Busting the Myth once and for all!
I would like to take head on the most convincing 'proof' they had uploaded till yet. According to this tweet, it is 'confirmed' that the jet was a Pakistani F16.

I was very gullible about it, and I decided to take look at it all. I don't know how to upload pictures here, what can I say... I am very bad, so I attached few below, and for rest I ask you to visit the website yourself as I instruct here and take a look yourself, to see... is to believe!

This was the website in question.
http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/view_airframes_bysearch/actype/F-16

Now, first thing first. The aircraft number mentioned there is 78-0269, not 80269. And you can check the picture again and again, it is clearly been written with a marker, 80269. The picture is in the above tweet. Aircraft numbers do not change, local serial numbers do, so I am assuming that Aircraft numbers are firmly inscribed from the time of manufacture rather than scrabbled with a marker. So, the aircraft number doesn't match.

I will get to the serial numbers in a moment. Now lets see the images on this link below.

http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/F-16/airframe-profile/269/

Open up any picture, you will find that the jet is a twin seater. This does not go hand-in-hand with the current Indian narrative; that we initially claimed we had two pilots in custody, one Abhi on footage, and one being treated, and that we then resorted to the claim of only one as we realized that the other was our own. The jet is a twin seater, a single pilot cannot fly a twin seater. So for them to stick to the above narrative is for them to claim that a single pilot was flying a twin seater. You can clearly tell from images, it is a twin seater.

Next up, the range of database, and the very obvious. This database also keeps in account sales, destruction, and so on. It has abbreviations to mark this. Below are listed the abbreviations.

[act] Active
[i/a] Instructional Airframe
[sto] Stored (e.g. at AMARG)
[cld] Cancelled Order
[msh] Involved in Mishap
[w/o] Write-off
[con] Converted
[o/o] On Order
[des] Destroyed (drone)
[pre] Preserved (museum, gateguard)
T/V LM Aero Type/Version (Construction) number
[emb] Embargoed
[scr] Scrapped
camera.png
Photo Available

The website, http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/view_airframes_bysearch/actype/F-16, very clearly states it as [act] with RJAF 1st Squadron, Royal Jordanian Air Force Squadron no. 1, meaning it states that the jet is still with and active with the Jordanian Air Force since 2009. You can also see that it captures sales and transfers, as it did for this aircraft, the sale of it between Netherlends and Jordan, but there is none between Jordan and Pakistan, striking that claim down as well.

Now, coming onto the S/N and such. I have attached a picture below, named 1. It shows the pattern in S/N and Aircraft numbers. For the link, go to http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/view_airframes_bysearch/actype/F-16.
The S/N varies throughout, the Aircraft numbers are constant though and remain to 6 digits with a hash. It can very easily be noted that the S/N of the jet was J-269 WITH THE NETHERLANDS AIR FORCE, AND THEN WAS CHANGED TO 131 UNDER THE JORDANIAN AIR FORCE.
The serial doesn't match, and it doesn't make sense either. It was 'J-269' under Netherlands, and under Jordan it was '131', so according to Indian narrative after 'sale to Pakistan', it was changed to '80269'?

Now here's the final blow. You already saw that the S/N and Aircraft Number don't match with any F-16. Lets try another database.

Head to this link.
https://www.scramble.nl/military-database

First things first, under Asian/Pacific Air Forces, set country to Pakistan. Now try any of the following, so far linked somehow, serial numbers and aircraft number (code) in their respective boxes, you wont find a single positive back.

Aircraft Number: 80269 (claimed in Indian narrative)
Serial Number: 80269 (claimed in Indian narrative)
Aircraft Number: 78-0269 (actual aircraft number of accused F-16 under RJAF)
Serial Number: J-269 (S/N of the accused F-16 under Netherlands Air Force)
Serial Number: 131 (S/N of the accused F-16 under Jordanian Air Force)

Now, go back to the above link.
https://www.scramble.nl/military-database

And under Middle East and Africa, set country to Jordan. Now try the following code.

Serial Number: 131 (active S/N of the accused F-16 under Jordanian Air Force, as was in http://www.f-16.net/aircraft-database/view_airframes_bysearch/actype/F-16 )

You will notice immediately, you get a positive.
Here are the details.
  • 131 (S/N)
  • F-16BM (Type)
  • 6E-11/M14-11 (CN)
  • 1sq (Unit)
  • Active (Status)
  • jul09 (First)
  • jan15 (Last)
  • NLD J-269 (Previous ID)
That was probably the most seemingly convincing post by the Indian side.

Now returning to the point posted in Indian media and propagated that the engine matched with the crash picture. I don't need to say any words for this because fellow members have amazing graphical interpretations just proving it otherwise, and spared me from more effort : )

Again, I don't know how to do it. I am attaching it here, if mods can upload pictures, I would appreciate much.

- Perforations
- F-16 engine
- Comparison of mig to crash

Special thanks to @Shabi1 and @sur

Lastly, stating the obvious.
The pictures used by the Indian media propagating it as were the images released by ISPR of the same plane crash on the same site, some of the debris was slightly spaced as you would expect upon a crash and impact. The main frame of the plane clearly seen, is a MIG. The time stamps on all images are very close to each other, within a time frame of 5 minutes, thus proving the site was the same, and the debris belonged to the same aircraft, the MIG.

I can't find the pictures and also the video uploaded on twitter, honestly just tired from typing, if others can assist me here, would appreciate very much. Thank you!

That is all, again, I encourage, Indians, to come and argument, not with fallacy and rhetoric but with logical reasoning and arguments, and facts.

Thank you for reading.
@waz @Dubious @Areesh @Starlord @balixd @Psychic @Pakistani Aircraft @arbit

Pakistan Zindabad!
Even missile which shown in Indian media was sold to taiwan
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fact...by-indian-generals-was-sold-to-taiwan.604789/

If it is true, it shows F-16s were used .... or why did DG ISPR lie?
About lying? Truth is the first casualty of war, but in local scenarios we have observed that truth is often a casualty of ISPR. That's why, I neither read Indian statements nor Pakistani, only relying on media images, international reporting and self analysis, which for the moment tells that Pakistan has lost it all (not in the context of this thread).

today we have mixed some 76 f-16 air crafts in service .Pakistan have ordered first 40 f-16 block15 in1983 . we have received 40 of them before sanctions of presler amendment . PAF proudly used these f-16s against soviet union Afghanistan India in all types of combat missions . then again we ordered after long time in 2006 some 18 block-52 and we received them too . letter USAF delivered embargoed F-16s to paksitan and recently we buy from Jordan used F-16s too . now my question is how can USA have control over f-16 which they sale us in 1983 ? and we used them in many combat actions in past too . lets agree for 2 minutes we can not used f-16 block 52 against india(which is totally baseless) still we have some 67 f-16 we are free to use them as we want . about all this bogus claim most funny part is AIM-120 AMRAAM . Pakistan purchased largest single order of world some 512 units of AMRAAMs which is air to air missile . and they are useless against terrorists . it was Cristal clear form day 1 that these amraams will be used against areal targets which are for sure Indian air force jets .weapons package itself shouting that PAF bought them for fight india . 5billions $ package include many weapons and systems which were purchased on for counter india just read them again some orders even repeated like more sniper pods and more ALQ-131 pods

Item 1: New F-16 Block 50/52s - $3 billion

The package for Pakistan's new F-16s also includes:
  • 36 F-16C/D Block 50/52 aircraft with either the F100-PW-229 or F110-GE-129 Increased Performance Engines (IPEs) and APG-68(V)9 radars;
  • 7 spare F100-PW-229 IPE or F110-GE-129 IPE engines;
  • 7 spare APG-68(V)9 radar sets;
  • 36 Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing Systems (JHMCS);
  • 36 AN/ARC-238 SINCGARS radios with HAVE QUICK I/II;
  • 36 Conformal Fuel Tanks (pairs) that fit along the aircraft's sides to give them extra range;
  • 36 Link-16 Multifunctional Information Distribution System-Low Volume Terminals; DID has covered the tactical uses of MIDS-LVT Link 16 systems;
  • 36 Global Positioning Systems (GPS) and Embedded GPS/Inertial Navigation Systems;
  • 36 APX-113 Advanced Identification Friend or Foe Systems;
  • 36 Advanced Integrated Defensive Electronic Warfare Suites without Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM); or AN/ALQ-184 Electronic Counter Measures pod without DRFM; or AN/ALQ-131 Electronic Counter Measures pod without DRFM; or AN/ALQ-187 Advanced Self-Protection Integrated Suites without DRFM; or AN/ALQ-178 Self-Protection Electronic Warfare Suites without DRFM;
  • 1 Unit Level Trainer;
Item 2: Weapons for F-16C/D Block 50/52 Aircraft - $650 Million

The Government of Pakistan has requested a possible sale of:
  • 500 AIM-120C5 Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missiles (AMRAAM);
  • 12 AMRAAM training missiles
  • these have seeker warheads, but lack engines;
  • 200 AIM-9M-8/9 Sidewinder Short-Range Air-Air Missiles; they are the version before the fifth-generation AIM-9X;
  • 240 LAU-129/A Launchers
  • these support AMRAAM or Sidewinder missiles;
  • 500 Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) Guidance Kits: GBU-31/38 Guided Bomb Unit (GBU) kits;
  • 1600 Enhanced-GBU-12/24 GBUs;
  • 800 MK-82 500 pound General Purpose (GP) and MK-84 2,000 pound GP bombs;
  • 700 BLU-109 2000 pound bunker-buster bombs with the FMU-143 Fuse; and,
  • Associated support equipment, software development/integration, modification kits, capability to employ a wide variety of munitions, spares, and repair parts, flight test instrumentation, publications, and technical documentation, CONUS-personnel training and training equipment, U.S. Government and contractor technical and logistics personnel services, and other related requirements to ensure full program supportability will also be provided.
Item 3: F-16A/B Mid-Life Update Modification Kits - $1.3 billion

The Government of Pakistan has requested a possible sale of 60 F-16A/B Mid-Life Update (MLU) modification and Falcon Star Structural Service Life Enhancement kits consisting of:

• APG-68(V)9 with Synthetic Aperture Radar or the APG-66(V)2 radar;
  • Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing Systems (JHMCS);
  • AN/APX-113 Advanced Identification Friend or Foe Systems;
  • AN/ALE-47 Advanced Countermeasures Dispenser Systems;
  • Have Quick I/II Radios;
  • Link-16 Multifunctional Information Distribution System-Low Volume Terminals (MIDS-LVT);
  • SNIPER (formerly known as AN/AAQ-33 PANTERA) targeting pod capability;
  • Reconnaissance pod capability;
  • Advanced Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation Units (for training);

MDE included in the MLU modification and structural upgrade kits;
  • 21 ALQ-131 Block II Electronic Countermeasures Pods without the Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM); or ALQ-184 Electronic Countermeasures Pods without DRFM;
  • 60 ALQ-213 Electronic Warfare Management Systems;
  • 1 Unit Level Trainer;
  • 10 APG-68(V)9 spare radar sets.
Item 4: F-16A/B Engine Modifications & UP/STAR - $151 Million

The third contract involves Engine Modifications and Falcon UP/STAR Structural Upgrades as well as associated equipment and services. The total value, if all options are exercised, could be as high as $151 million.

More specifically, the Government of Pakistan has requested engine improvements and structural modifications to its F-16 fleet, which includes a possible sale of:
  • 14 F100-PW-220E engines;
  • 14 Falcon UP/STAR F-16 structural upgrade kits;
  • De-modification and preparation of 26 aircraft;
  • Support equipment;
  • Software development/integration;
  • Modification kits;
  • Spares, and repair parts;
  • Flight test instrumentation;
  • Publications and technical documentation;
  • Personnel training and training equipment;
  • U.S. Government and contractor technical and logistics personnel services, and other related requirements to support the program.

PAF F-16 is for counter india since 1983 . it was somewhere in 2010 when some Indian journalists come with this theory that USA will not allow pakistan to use block-52 against india . it seems now its even tuned in indian brains that entire f-16 fleet can not be used against india which is totally baseless and funny .its been some 35 years now we are using f-16 against india and every hot scramble .
just remember an interview of general Musharraf when he was president and general too western journalists asked him the weapons USA give to fight terrorists are being used against india ?
Musharraf replied weapons delivered to military units and wherever units move they took their respective weapons with them too no matter whom they are going to fight india or taliban .

just look at it again its loading suit for war on terror on air combat ?

5937192008_32b6360f96_b.jpg

Last edited:
today we have mixed some 85 f-16 air crafts in service .Pakistan have ordered first 40 f-16 block15 in1983 . we have received 40 of them before sanctions of presler amendment . PAF proudly used these f-16s against soviet union Afghanistan India in all types of combat missions . then again we ordered after long time in 2006 some 18 block-52 and we received them too . letter USAF delivered embargoed F-16s to paksitan and recently we buy from Jordan used F-16s too . now my question is how can USA have control over f-16 which they sale us in 1983 ? and we used them in many combat actions in past too . lets agree for 2 minutes we can not used f-16 block 52 against india(which is totally baseless) still we have some 67 f-16 we are free to use them as we want . about all this bogus claim most funny part is AIM-120 AMRAAM . Pakistan purchased largest single order of world some 512 units of AMRAAMs which is air to air missile . and they are useless against terrorists . it was Cristal clear form day 1 that these amraams will be used against areal targets which are for sure Indian air force jets .weapons package itself shouting that PAF bought them for fight india . 5billions $ package include many weapons and systems which were purchased on for counter india just read them again some orders even repeated like more sniper pods and more ALQ-131 pods

• 36 F-16C/D Block 50/52 aircraft with either the F100-PW-229 or F110-GE-129 Increased Performance Engines (IPEs) and APG-68(V)9 radars;
  • 36 Conformal Fuel Tanks (pairs) that fit along the aircraft's sides to give them extra range;
  • 36 Link-16 Multifunctional Information Distribution System-Low Volume Terminals; DID has covered the tactical uses of MIDS-LVT Link 16 systems;
  • 36 Global Positioning Systems (GPS) and Embedded GPS/Inertial Navigation Systems;
  • 36 Advanced Integrated Defensive Electronic Warfare Suites without Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM); or AN/ALQ-184 Electronic Counter Measures pod without DRFM; or AN/ALQ-131 Electronic Counter Measures pod without DRFM; or AN/ALQ-187 Advanced Self-Protection Integrated Suites without DRFM; or AN/ALQ-178 Self-Protection Electronic Warfare Suites without DRFM;
  • 1 Unit Level Trainer;

• 200 AIM-9M-8/9 Sidewinder Short-Range Air-Air Missiles; they are the version before the fifth-generation AIM-9X;
  • 500 Joint Direct Attack Munition (JDAM) Guidance Kits: GBU-31/38 Guided Bomb Unit (GBU) kits;
  • Associated support equipment, software development/integration, modification kits, capability to employ a wide variety of munitions, spares, and repair parts, flight test instrumentation, publications, and technical documentation, CONUS-personnel training and training equipment, U.S. Government and contractor technical and logistics personnel services, and other related requirements to ensure full program supportability will also be provided.

The Government of Pakistan has requested a possible sale of 60 F-16A/B Mid-Life Update (MLU) modification and Falcon Star Structural Service Life Enhancement kits consisting of:

• Link-16 Multifunctional Information Distribution System-Low Volume Terminals (MIDS-LVT);

• 21 ALQ-131 Block II Electronic Countermeasures Pods without the Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFM); or ALQ-184 Electronic Countermeasures Pods without DRFM;
  • 1 Unit Level Trainer;

The third contract involves Engine Modifications and Falcon UP/STAR Structural Upgrades as well as associated equipment and services. The total value, if all options are exercised, could be as high as $151 million.

More specifically, the Government of Pakistan has requested engine improvements and structural modifications to its F-16 fleet, which includes a possible sale of:
  • Support equipment;
  • Modification kits;
  • U.S. Government and contractor technical and logistics personnel services, and other related requirements to support the program.

PAF F-16 is for counter india since 1983 . it was somewhere in 2010 when some Indian journalists come with this theory that USA will not allow pakistan to use block-52 against india . it seems now its even tuned in indian brains that entire f-16 fleet can not be used against india which is totally baseless and funny .its been some 35 years now we are using f-16 against india and every hot scramble .
just remember an interview of general Musharraf when he was president and general too western journalists asked him the weapons USA give to fight terrorists are being used against india ?
Musharraf replied weapons delivered to military units and wherever units move they took their respective weapons with them too no matter whom they are going to fight india or taliban .

Read here on how it would be technically possible:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/can-usa-jammed-hacked-pakistans-f-16.598586/page-10#post-11136169

The question is, would they actually do it? That is a much larger question that has too many variables. The short answer would be, they would allow us as long as it suits them.

There is also another possibility that I will acknowledge. Maybe there is no way they can stop us. After all, none of us are privy to the internal workings of F-16, so we can't say with full surety. But still, they hold the crucial trump card of spares and ammunition. Without spares you won't be able to fly it, and without the top of the line ammunition such as AMRAAM, it wouldn't be as efficacious. Already, the absence of AIM-9X limits their ability.

Read here on how it would be technically possible:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/can-usa-jammed-hacked-pakistans-f-16.598586/page-10#post-11136169

The question is, would they actually do it? That is a much larger question that has too many variables. The short answer would be, they would allow us as long as it suits them.

There is also another possibility that I will acknowledge. Maybe there is no way they can stop us. After all, none of us are privy to the internal workings of F-16, so we can't say with full surety. But still, they hold the crucial trump card of spares and ammunition. Without spares you won't be able to fly it, and without the top of the line ammunition such as AMRAAM, it wouldn't be as efficacious. Already, the absence of AIM-9X limits their ability.
my question is how much USA have levrage over pakistani f-16 which we buy in 1983 ? means MLUs

my question is how much USA have levrage over pakistani f-16 which we buy in 1983 ? means MLUs

No body other than top PAF leadership can answer that. We need to make a judicious assessment based on the circumstantial evidence available, and logic.

To bring it into focus, in a hi-value mission involving national security, the official ISPR statement acknowledges that F-16s were not used.

today we have mixed some 76 f-16 air crafts in service .Pakistan have ordered first 40 f-16 block15 in1983 . we have received 40 of them before sanctions of presler amendment . PAF proudly used these f-16s against soviet union Afghanistan India in all types of combat missions . then again we ordered after long time in 2006 some 18 block-52 and we received them too . letter USAF delivered embargoed F-16s to paksitan and recently we buy from Jordan used F-16s too . now my question is how can USA have control over f-16 which they sale us in 1983 ? and we used them in many combat actions in past too . lets agree for 2 minutes we can not used f-16 block 52 against india(which is totally baseless) still we have some 67 f-16 we are free to use them as we want . about all this bogus claim most funny part is AIM-120 AMRAAM . Pakistan purchased largest single order of world some 512 units of AMRAAMs which is air to air missile . and they are useless against terrorists . it was Cristal clear form day 1 that these amraams will be used against areal targets which are for sure Indian air force jets .weapons package itself shouting that PAF bought them for fight india . 5billions $ package include many weapons and systems which were purchased on for counter india just read them again some orders even repeated like more sniper pods and more ALQ-131 pods

• 1 Unit Level Trainer;

• 1 Unit Level Trainer;

• Support equipment;
  • Modification kits;

A simple common sense which is not so common among Indians is that when you have weapon system such as AMRAAM, which is totally irrelevant when it came to terrorism, so who will it be than used again. I remember the statement by US officials that giving block 52 will help Pakistan lose a war rather slowly, meaning they knew they are giving a weapon of deterrence to Pakistan against India even if as per them Pakistan would eventually lose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom