What's new

Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims celebrate Pakistani independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that is not surprising since Hyderabad is an OCCUPIED TERRITORY. May I remind the viewers that Indian Army took Hyderabad by force in 1948.

Abhi kahani baqi hai Dost. Eik eik zameen ka hisab liya jaia ga.

There goes that theory ;)

pakistanis claim Indians are darker and skinnier while pakistanis are taller and much more fairer.

It's true.

Not to say I haven't seen fair or fat Indians before.

Well that is not surprising since Hyderabad is an OCCUPIED TERRITORY. May I remind the viewers that Indian Army took Hyderabad by force in 1948.

What the hell is occupied when Nizam's children are still living here.

They are looking like Hyderabadi Muhajirs to me.

They look Saraiki to me.

Take it up with the UN if you have a problem.

What do you mean?

They were just passing off those chaps in the photos as Indians - supposedly from hyderabad in India. The link below shows the celebrators being from Hyderabad, Pakistan. Yet so many Pakistanis, after going blue in their faces quite often saying they are different from Indians, happily passed off fellow Pakistanis as Indians. Pathetic, don't you think?

Pakistani youth celebrate 65th Independence Day in Hyderabad | Demotix.com - link courtesy @RajputWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
Hyderabad in Pakistan has the biggest population of Hindus out of all other cities in Pakistan.

They were just passing off those chaps in the photos as Indians - supposedly from hyderabad in India. The link below shows the celebrators being from Hyderabad, Pakistan. Yet so many Pakistanis, after going blue in their faces quite often saying they are different from Indians, happily passed off fellow Pakistanis as Indians. Pathetic, don't you think?

Pakistani youth celebrate 65th Independence Day in Hyderabad | Demotix.com - link courtesy @RajputWarrior

Hyderabad consists of a majority of Muhajirs, Sindhis, and Hindus. Derp.

Being very close to Indian border may have something more to do with it.

They look like tanned people I saw on youtube

Nope. Saraikis come in all colors, and even among them have different tribes and castes. Rajput, Jatt, and even some Pashtuns.

Hyderabad consists of a majority of Muhajirs, Sindhis, and Hindus. Derp.

Being very close to Indian border may have something more to do with it.

Nope. Saraikis come in all colors, and even among them have different tribes and castes. Rajput, Jatt, and even some Pashtuns.

:rofl: Are all you people slow? The OP was trying to pass it off as Hyderabad, India. Which is on the south east, not even close to pakistan.

:rofl: Are all you people slow? The OP was trying to pass it off as Hyderabad, India. Which is on the south east, not even close to pakistan.

I didn't see anywhere that it says it was India.

I thought they were talking about Deccan Hyderabadis in Pakistan.

@Bang Galore Let me get this straight, Pakistani youth celebrate their independence day- as they should, and the OP suggests that they are Indians?

Ooh and did I just see a poster claiming that Hyderabad is occupied territory. Man, we must be very evil baniyas indeed. There seems to be an epidemic of harebrained threads- one where some Indian poster was demanding the abrogation of the IWT and now this.

Hyderabad in Pakistan has the biggest population of Hindus out of all other cities in Pakistan.

So what.. they are Pakistanis first ...then they are Hindus second... they have every right to celebrate Independence Day of their own country... Just like Indian Muslims have right tot celebrate India's Independence Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom