What's new

Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims celebrate Pakistani independence day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever tried authentic Hyderabadi Biryani with Mirchi ka salan.

I have in my city. In front of my house there was a Deccan family with a stand and every night that was dinner for me. Years later when I went back to Pakistan, they were no longer there.

I found out from some of my neighbors that they shifted to Lahore.

But it was good.

I love chatt phaat food and that biriyani was spicy as hell.

So spicy that I was crying but couldn't stop eating. :lol:

I have in my city. In front of my house there was a Deccan family with a stand and every night that was dinner for me. Years later when I went back to Pakistan, they were no longer there.

But it was good.

The mirch ka salam can kill you.

I remember eating at a comely dhaba within the shade of the minars in Hyderabad. LOVED the spice!

This is what Deccan Hyderabadi Muslims think of Hindustan.

Muslim Destory Hindu Temple Mandir In India Hyderabad Deccan - YouTube

You can see a cow killed at 0:06, this is just the reality, whether those first photos are fake doesn't change the reality, just a bad misleading source.

Woe be me, how will we hindus survive. Oh wait, by your logic I was never a Hindu to begin with since I partake in beef myself. :hitwall:

But it was good.

dreams do come true then :D LOL jk jk

I remember eating at a comely dhaba within the shade of the minars in Hyderabad. LOVED the spice!

Woe be me, how will we hindus survive. Oh wait, by your logic I was never a Hindu to begin with since I partake in beef myself. :hitwall:

Good. Original people of Indus Valley used to consume beef.

You Indian Hindus should come back to your roots.

dreams do come true then :D LOL jk jk

Shut up, coconut.

:omghaha: :enjoy:

Properly made Salan is not hot, the thick green chillis is less hot. Some don't make Salan properly.

Good. Original people of Indus Valley used to consume beef.

You Indian Hindus should come back to your roots.

Shut up, coconut.

Its a cultural thing married to religious sentiments. Here's the kicker, guess where most of the non-beef consuming populace resides- North India. Down south beef is as common as chicken. And I hate to disappoint our fellow OP but if I were to count the no. of times the two communities have destroyed each others monuments/religious places then I'd be at it well into the next month. A nation of 1.2 billion is bound to have a few nutbags in each faction. Grow up yaara.
@Bang Galore Am I going to hell for "eating cows"? :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Properly made Salan is not hot, the thick green chillis is less hot. Some don't make Salan properly.

Did it ever occur to you some may like their salan less hot and others spicy?? :rolleyes:

@Bang Galore Am I going to hell for "eating cows"? :omghaha:

You should sure as"hell" hope so. Hell might be the more "happening" place. You certainly don't want to be in heaven with all those disillusioned chaps who blew themselves up. Might mistake you for a virgin.......:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom