What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
@balixd @Jango I guess he is the only guy in PA history who transitioned from DG MI to DG ISI .

On of my ideal, true believer and patroitic server left us today in state where we started to grow by the seed je sowed during his servicing tenure. By the grace of almighty Allah (S.W.t.T), sir we will achieve what was dreamt. May your soul rest in peace and we stand by with your family at this time of grief.

On of my ideal, true believer and patroitic server left us today in state where we started to grow by the seed je sowed during his servicing tenure. By the grace of almighty Allah (S.W.t.T), sir we will achieve what was dreamt. May your soul rest in peace and we stand by with your family at this time of grief.

He is my hero as well. May your country produce lots more of such people. Here's to hope.

Inallah Wa Ina I hey Rajoon
No word i have in prasent time.

Bullshit is him saying 9.11 was done by Jews and Peshawar attack by Hindus as we worship fire lol, he was a piece of shit and a vile hateful character. The irony is he died today.

I am sure he even took part in Dua prayers for Bin Laden
This piece of shit blamed Hindus on the Peshawar attack because he claims Hindus worship fire lol
Did you even watch the video you posted, listen to the statements you are quoting, or are you just blabbering like an illiterate? Hindus do have a god of fire. Read up on topics before commenting on what others think of it.

He said that the practice of burning people alive originates from the Hindu religion, which is a factually correct statement.

The anchor then said that ISIS did the same thing, to which the General replied that he did not
consider the use of fire as a weapon to be correct according to his religion, Islam.

Nothing he says there is wrong. It only has Indian backsides on fire because he speaks of some of the atrocities committed by Indians towards the end of the clip.

So much for maligning a dead man.

Now show yourself and your vile tongue out, if you have any dignity.

Today Pakistan lost a valiant son, and a true Patriot. One who spent his life serving his motherland without prejudice.

I never met him officially, but on personal terms, because of my father. For a man who had held important positions like DG MO, DG MI, DG ISI, Corps commander etc. he was very humble, and a true gentleman. Irrespective of what people say, I personally saw him help people from our minority communities, Hindus and Christians alike. Inside he was a soft-hearted person, who genuinely cared about the people around him as well as the common man. He was a true patriot, who will be surely missed.

Innalillah.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom