What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

A great loss; he was a true Patriot and humble person.

Bro. I just never talk of folks who have passed on. It's just the way. People will argue all day about this policy v that policy.

Some people are smart enough to know, the departed one has met his maker, the living ones have yet to meet theirs!

He once boasted that he would present his American masters with a Christmas Gift in the form of Jalalabad.

He organized a frontal assault on Jalalabad against the Soviets. It was an utter disaster. This so-called great general failed to understand that a gorilla force cannot fight like a conventional army.
---------------------------
Later on his Anti-Americanism became his identity. So much for honor and integrity.

Inna lillahe wa inna ilaihe raajeon.

He was patriotic no doubt, but anyway, I'll leave it at that.

"A man sometimes starts up a patriot, only by disseminating discontent, and propagating reports of secret influence, of dangerous counsels, of violated rights, and encroaching usurpation. This practice is no certain note of patriotism. To instigate the populace with rage beyond the provocation, is to suspend publick happiness, if not to destroy it. He is no lover of his country, that unnecessarily disturbs its peace. Few errours and few faults of government, can justify an appeal to the rabble; who ought not to judge of what they cannot understand, and whose opinions are not propagated by reason, but caught by contagion."

Person responsible for creating every imaginable evil in Pakistan finally bites the dust...... may Allah judge him harshly for all his transgressions and innocents blood. Almighty is all knowing.

bro , come on , even i highly & strongly disagreed with his views , but now since he has passed away , let bygones be bygones let it go

on topic : R.I.P

And I'm trying to create a debate so that the innocents who were martyred (civilians and forces alike), due to shortsightedness of few individuals are never forgotten!

Hamid-Gul-640x480.jpg

That's fine bro and I respect your opinion and everyone else's. Who is that in the photo with him?

To all those suckers who are using their stinking holes to shit on this Thread about Hamid Gul, he may not be perfect but remember :
Like Soviet Union was going to just Stay in Afghanistan and not put eyes on Pakistan, so it was must at that time what he did.
So All of you That Hyper guy and guys like him STOP

bro , come on , even i highly & strongly disagreed with his views , but now since he has passed away , let bygones be bygones let it go

on topic : R.I.P
I agree, may Gen Niazi also R.I.P.. and all others who were a shame to the uniform they adorned.

To all those suckers who are using their stinking holes to shit on this Thread about Hamid Gul, he may not be perfect but remember :
Like Soviet Union was going to just Stay in Afghanistan and not put eyes on Pakistan, so it was must at that time what he did.
So All of you That Hyper guy and guys like him STOP your shit here and f**k off

Go ahead, make us.

Hameed Gul - A 'great' Gen who never won a battle, a 'pious' Muslim who created terrorists in Pakistan, a 'Mujahid' who never conquered Delhi, a 'patriotic' Pakistani who made IJI to destabilize Pak. Must be very happy up there with Haqqani, Bin Laden & Mullah Omar!

Why don't you go and find out for your self?

He was a piece of shit as a man so why would I spare a thought for such a sick human being? the world has enough crazy people who blame evil Jews, Hindus for their own problems.

But this is not the occasion to do so. So much hate bad for health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom