What's new

Dedicated to General Hameed Gul: Man of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
For goodness sake folks the "Man is Dead" what he did in the past may or may not coincide with your thoughts and liking but to malign him at this particular instance is just uncalled for.

My humble request is to leave the debate on his past doings and pray for his soul (if possible).

Let see, shall we apply the same for Mullah Fazlullah, Osama bin Laden.. and the already mentioned Gen Niazi and others?

Respect must be equal then at time of death?

One has every right to deserve prayers for forgiveness, but to demand respect for their worldly deeds is not required.

Don't compare him with OBL, Fazal Ullah etc, He was not terrorist, suicide Trainer.

Who is demanding respect for worldly deed? What he did will be prosecuted by God.

And you are helpless against that authority. There were countless other ways to fight the guerilla war against the Soviets and many other ways that did not involve introducing religious extremism into our society... even after the war in Afghanistan was lost.

for that reason i blame Mard-e-Momin , paapa of NS , Zia ul Haq ..i think he was the one who put his nose to Shariah n order to create a Ummah thingy

Did you know that Abu Jahal's original laqab was Abu Hakam?

On topic: H Gull was no Abu Hakam!

I know that :)
I have seen Omar series countless times :)

but you know for him , Abu Hakam was not Humiliated , cause he was killed by his own people and according to his theory no Humiliation attached to a man who was killed by his own people .. Weird logic huh

I agree, may Gen Niazi also R.I.P.. and all others who were a shame to the uniform they adorned.

Gen. Niazi was just following orders . Do you suggest him to go against what he was being ordered from his superiors in west Pakistan ?? He sat on orders for quite a while. It wasn't easy for him either.

Person responsible for creating every imaginable evil in Pakistan finally bites the dust...... may Allah judge him harshly for all his transgressions and innocents blood. Almighty is all knowing.
Dude I am not a fan of him either..But get a life and don't say like this on anyone's death even if he is a non-muslim..Do you,I or anyone know personally he was alone the cause of this? Don't let your personal hate cloud your judgement...!

And you are helpless against that authority. There were countless other ways to fight the guerilla war against the Soviets and many other ways that did not involve introducing religious extremism into our society... even after the war in Afghanistan was lost.
Oh yes I am helpless but it doesn't stop me to present my views, you can abuse your authority if you want by such statements.
On Topic : I agree to the part of involving religious extremism and a lost Afghanistan BUT what was worst ? Soviets or these Taliban? Both I think,
You can argue with his Line of action but just answer me was he a Traitor or Patriotic by stopping Soviets.
I won't waste anymore space.
Regards

Actually it is. I would like to hear of when muslims glorified Abu Jahal or gave him respect?
That's not you to decide who is Abu Jahal or not, there is no need to dramatize because every human being will face end of life. You don't want that people throw humours after someone....yes, nobody is perfect.

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Irajiun

As for some of the other posters who consider themselves to be holier than and are busy slinging mud at a man who has passed away, none of us are in any position to judge him. Difficult circumstances call for difficult decisions, some of which may be 'wrong' - And now that he can not defend himself or his decisions, all the mudslinging is just cheap pot-shots at a dead man. Typical of Indians, disappointing of some fellow Pakistanis.
Good point...!

There were countless other ways to fight the guerilla war against the Soviets and many other ways that did not involve introducing religious extremism into our society... even after the war in Afghanistan was lost.
And what are those ways?

So you think that the Soviets in Afghanistan were indeed a threat to our national security and that we had to actively counter them?

If this guy goes to heaven, I am pretty sure al Baghdadi will go too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom