What's new

Defence exports have dropped to 'laughable level'

err.. firstly CHINA will export the jf 17..and secondly this is about ordinance. guns, bullets etc. One single dhruv helicopter costs more than 12 crores.

R u guys nuts or what? i have been explaining this for a while now but for the sake of sense i m going to explain it again.

Both China and Pakistan are equal partners in jf-17 project i.e 50-50 ,the development cost on the project was contributed by both countries in same proportion .

Currently production lines are running simultaneously in both Chengdu and PAC ,any country who wants to buy jf-17 will have to negotiate the deal with both countries ,and the profit form the sales of the aircraft will be distributed in same ration b/w both countries

It's really a big matter of concern, bdw the weapons they offer for export are really outdated and can't cope up with the foreign counterparts. Only innovation can gain them lost market.

can't export to any communist state coz the EU will oppose it as there are europian systems on every india product..

can't export to middle east coz US already has a militry aid campange there..

can't export to any conflicting state coz india has deplomatic tiesw with other side of conflicted party..

so , where to export and what to export ?

and remember , who ever challange US in arm export market , got in deplomatic problum with US..let it be russia , france or china coz arm export is the most lucrative and margin profit business,,

can't export to any communist state coz the EU will oppose it as there are europian systems on every india product..

can't export to middle east coz US already has a militry aid campange there..

can't export to any conflicting state coz india has deplomatic tiesw with other side of conflicted party..

so , where to export and what to export ?

and remember , who ever challange US in arm export market , got in deplomatic problum with US..let it be russia , france or china coz arm export is the most lucrative and margin profit business,,

but we have already exported nag missiles akash defence system may be exported to malaysia if every thing goes fine exported dhruv helicopters in talk with many countries to export brhamos etc
US never objected in that why will they do it in future i know right now they are not in big numbers

Pakistan can also export these aircrafts. It is a joint Venture between two countries and both partners have equal rights , if a country wants to buy it ,it has to gain approval from both China as well as Pakistan .

And the profit form the sales will be distributed b/w both partners at same ratio i.e 50-50
No. All the countries interested in JF-17 is talking with China not Pakistan. Seems like you deliberately overlooked my questions, what Pakistan exports for $ 400 million a year? To which countries?

Back
Top Bottom