What's new

Delhi's Airport Metro makes you fly, marvel passengers

:rofl:

tusi kad aaye divya ji,mainu tey pata hi ni lagya:D

itni raat nu kithey ghumdey paye ho:D

Office se loti hoon abhi abhi.... i will kill my boss someday. Today i spit in his coffee.... :P
I hate those pink dibaas of girls and that pink line.............. damn it so girly...........

:coffee: Delhi Metro Locomotive, Made in China.

I would be a fool if I do not take the mass subsidies and super-low financing that Chinese banks give me for ordering stuff from China. Reliance group ordered tubines for this new electricity plants got massive subsidies and run-away low interest rates and more worth of billions, it is fun to be a customer of China. So much Chinese government under-writing stuff on my behalf.... as long as I am not chinese tax payer.. the party is at my house with a subsidy on you tax renmibis.

Yeah I agree with article.....but it will go down the drain like delhi metro pretty soon......

Office se loti hoon abhi abhi.... i will kill my boss someday. Today i spit in his coffee.... :P
I hate those pink dibaas of girls and that pink line.............. damn it so girly...........

you should carry this with you at all times
HELLO_KITTY_M16.JPG

Why not posted in the Indian sub-forum? Anything non-Indian in this article, except that the locomotives are provided by non-Indian companies?

You get what you pay for bro, as simple as that.

Its not. I think China sold around 100 locomotives to Pakistan couple of years back and almost half of them are defunct, for the lack of maintenance or whatever reason. They were diesel locomotives as far as I know.

We don't do diesel. We do fully electric. I haven't seen a diesel train in at least a decade.

I love how some other Indians are insulting Chinese trains when we have the fastest high speed rail with a 30% lead over the 2nd place competitor and everyone knows the state of Indian rail.

We don't do diesel. We do fully electric. I haven't seen a diesel train in at least a decade.

I love how some other Indians are insulting Chinese trains when we have the fastest high speed rail with a 30% lead over the 2nd place competitor and everyone knows the state of Indian rail.

Please stop comparing India and China. In terms of Infrastructure China is superior...

Not true. China's Dong Fang Electric supplied around 70 locomotives to Pakistan Railways. And most of them are defunct now, cause the locomotives were too heavy for the Pakistan Railways tracks. Either case its off topic. Just to clear your doubt

Heres an article from a Pakistani newspaper.

The collapse of Pakistan Railways – The Express Tribune

They imported from China ‘Group 1’ locomotives with axle load of 23 Tons per axle, although the limitation was 22 tons per axle.Similarly, orders were placed for ‘Group 3’ locomotives with loads of 19.3 tons – while the limitation was 17.5 tons per axle. A special dispensation was issued by the Railways allowing their operation on sections where it could prove dangerous and this is still in force. This has led to numerous accidents and loss of precious lives.

Trials conducted on Chinese Group 3 locomotives revealed that while their fuel consumption was higher the hauling power was much less than the specifications listed jointly by the manufacturers. Their performance was worse than the existing 30 to 40 year old locomotives. The 64 Chinese locomotives, based on vintage Russian technology, had an additional impact for spare parts procurement valued at $15 million annually, making them the most expensive locomotives ever procured by Railways. Earlier, the annual allocation for maintenance and repair would never exceed $10 million for the total fleet of 530 locomotives.

More recently, in 2009-2010, an additional order for 75 brand new locomotives has been placed with the same Chinese middleman Dong Feng Trading House (DFTH) and Mishan Locomotives Works, the manufacturer.

And ill tell you once more why dont you just xxxx off now go report me

Haha, I am hitting a nerve.

Budy, stop posting such thread in the world affair sub forum. India affair such as Delhi's Airport Metro is finished is not world affair, not yet.

If you want to show off, do it in the India sub-forum, that is where such thread belongs to.

Back
Top Bottom