What's new

Demographic survey of Pakistanis on PDF

Where do you live or originate from?

• Total voters
GB is an integral part of Kashmir, and Kashmir is integral part of India, occupied by Pakistan :)

And GB(Kashmir) is also my future sasural as my gf's bapu was from Kashmir
:rofl::rofl::rofl: kid kid kid dont dream of something u cant even achieve.......GB was is not part of valley since they were just invaded by the monarch installed by british in the valley in 1865. They have always been different from day1. If u have visited the tourism section u can see them being even Culturally different then us Kashmiris. And yes im also a Kashmiri as im from Bagh district in AJK. And even we kashmiris arnt Indians by any sense of imagination. Yr a foreign entity in our lands.

AJK and G-B arnt occupied by none but r governed and maintained by the people who live there. Heck do u even know that we have our own ID cards here? And no citizen of pakistan or any other country or area can buy land in our AJK and G-B?
We even have our own parliament, constitution and judiciary in AJK as well as economy. Only defence is under Pakistan's control. Thats all. With rules like these no person in its right mind can say its an occupied territory.

Yr state propaganda wont help u here. So Buzz Off.

@قناص
@Winchester @The-Authority @Devil Soul @Taygibay @Hyperion @Secur @Xn Jin @S.U.R.B. @Al Bhatti @ZYXW @salmanACCA @Pboy @HRK @Jaansher @liontk @Patriots @dexter @Wolfhound @!eon @Xeric @Pakistanisage @Pakistan First @Zarvan @waz @Dr. Stranglove @Oscar @ejaz007 @ghazi52 @DESERT FIGHTER @Hiptullha @Windjammer @AsianUnion @Bratva
@Manticore @Slav Defence @cb4 @Color_Less_Sky @aks18 @IrbiS @NaMaloom @Marshmallow @I S I @Armstrong @Developereo @474474 @ImranKhan @coffee_cup @ghazaliy2k @Pakistani shaheens @fakhre mirpur @Basel @Gunsnroses @pakdefender @VelocuR @TankMan @Junaid B @Green Arrow @Gufi @save_ghenda @Pak47 @Donatello @p(-)0ENiX @mr42O @khanboy007 @Umair Nawaz @Malik Abdullah @Pukhtoon @Leader @Jazzbot @Durrak @Panther 57 @Jungibaaz @Cheetah786 @Bilal. @AUz @DiehardPakNerd @LoveIcon @RescueRanger @That Guy @DRaisinHerald @Pakistan life @Arsalan @JonAsad @PWFI @Gentelman @Fawad Mahsud @Adecypher @Saifullah Sani @Lone Shooter
@انگریز @Horus @Thəorətic Muslim @Sage @farhanalee7 @Muhammad Omar @krash @hunter_hunted @graphican @Darth Vader @rockstar08 @Pakistani Exile @balixd @Stealth @ajpirzada @A.Rafay @Jango @Mugwop @PiyaraPakistan @forcetrip @WebMaster @Luftwaffe @Emmie @Mad_Scientist @Bamxa @salarsikander @TheOccupiedKashmir @Side-Winder @Crypto @KingMamba @B+ Dracula @Atanz @farhan_9909 @B06 @airmarshal @Desert Fox @chauvunist @BATMAN @air marshal
@Djinn @slapshot @qamar1990 @Men in Green @ACE OF THE AIR
@Spy Master @Indus Falcon @Areesh @Ulla @Norwegian @EAK @waleed3601 @S.Y.A @Rajput_Pakistani

Voted

Punjab

:rofl::rofl::rofl: kid kid kid dont dream of something u cant even achieve.......GB was is not part of valley since they were just invaded by the monarch installed by british in the valley in 1865. They have always been different from day1. If u have visited the tourism section u can see them being even Culturally different then us Kashmiris. And yes im also a Kashmiri as im from Bagh district in AJK. And even we kashmiris arnt Indians by any sense of imagination. Yr a foreign entity in our lands.

AJK and G-B arnt occupied by none but r governed and maintained by the people who live there. Heck do u even know that we have our own ID cards here? And no citizen of pakistan or any other country or area can buy land in our AJK and G-B?
We even have our own parliament, constitution and judiciary in AJK as well as economy. Only defence is under Pakistan's control. Thats all. With rules like these no person in its right mind can say its an occupied territory.

Yr state propaganda wont help u here. So Buzz Off.

It was the Dogras who incorporated Gilgit-Baltistan into Kashmir even though the people of the region are more closely related to those of Ladakh and Chitral.[23][24] After the defeat of the Sikhs in the First Anglo-Sikh War, it became a part of the princely state with the name Jammu and Kashmir in 1846 under the rule of the Dogras who ruled the more than a century. It remained so till a rebellion, organized by a mutineered Major Brown of the Gilgit Scouts overthrew Ghansara Singh, the Governor administering the region on behalf of the Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir on 1 November 1947, and temporarily installed an unrecognized state of their own. Raja Shah Rais Khan became the President while Mirza Hassan Khan the Commander-in-Chief of the Gilgit scouts. The region had run its own government for 16 days but later on the approval of local residents, unconditionally offered Pakistan to take over the administration.[25][26] Also After Pakistan's independence, Jammu and Kashmir initially remained an independent state. Later On 22 October 1947, due to India's interest towards the Muslim majority state of Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistani armed forces crossed the border in Jammu and Kashmir with the claim that they needed to suppress a rebellion on the southeast of the kingdom.[27][28]

------

Geographical distinction may be there but administration is a different thing.

Pakistan removed it from J&K illegally , to illegally give some of its part to China.

It was the Dogras who incorporated Gilgit-Baltistan into Kashmir even though the people of the region are more closely related to those of Ladakh and Chitral.[23][24] After the defeat of the Sikhs in the First Anglo-Sikh War, it became a part of the princely state with the name Jammu and Kashmir in 1846 under the rule of the Dogras who ruled the more than a century. It remained so till a rebellion, organized by a mutineered Major Brown of the Gilgit Scouts overthrew Ghansara Singh, the Governor administering the region on behalf of the Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir on 1 November 1947, and temporarily installed an unrecognized state of their own. Raja Shah Rais Khan became the President while Mirza Hassan Khan the Commander-in-Chief of the Gilgit scouts. The region had run its own government for 16 days but later on the approval of local residents, unconditionally offered Pakistan to take over the administration.[25][26] Also After Pakistan's independence, Jammu and Kashmir initially remained an independent state. Later On 22 October 1947, due to India's interest towards the Muslim majority state of Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistani armed forces crossed the border in Jammu and Kashmir with the claim that they needed to suppress a rebellion on the southeast of the kingdom.[27][28]

------

Geographical distinction may be there but administration is a different thing.

Pakistan removed it from J&K illegally , to illegally give some of its part to China.
wikipedia is not a source...........so go cry elsewhere.

Dogras were racist scum dogs they over taxed muslims,gave capital punishment for cow slaughter and treated muslims worse than animals every real kashmiri muslim hates them

GB is an integral part of Kashmir, and Kashmir is integral part of India, occupied by Pakistan :)
Yeah and i am the king of scotland

elsewhere also you will find the the similar information. Just see the reference from where it has been edited. :)
references? kid with whom yr kidding/? references and the info in it very from source to source ie news outlets to other news outlets. The very source claims something and the other claims something else effectively contradicting the previous source. Thats the exact problem with such community based sources like wiki coz they claim something else and in the very next page or the sub page of main thread they contradict. Wikipedia is even Banned in many countries because of that, it spreads wrong information.

references? kid with whom yr kidding/? references and the info in it very from source to source ie news outlets to other news outlets. The very source claims something and the other claims something else effectively contradicting the previous source. Thats the exact problem with such community based sources like wiki coz they claim something else and in the very next page or the sub page of main thread they contradict. Wikipedia is even Banned in many countries because of that, it spreads wrong information.
They even believe that dogra raj was good for muslims and dogras created harmony in kashmir

Dogras were racist scum dogs they over taxed muslims,gave capital punishment for cow slaughter and treated muslims worse than animals every real kashmiri muslim hates them

Who cares, pathan rulers were no different , just we gave a taste of our mountain warriors that also 2nd grade ones :)

Youtube is banned in Pakistan , can you say why? Anyways, if you have better source of info which can prove my argument wrong then please come up with that.

Who cares, pathan rulers were no different , just we gave a taste of our mountain warriors that also 2nd grade ones :)

Youtube is banned in Pakistan , can you say why? Anyways, if you have better source of info which can prove my argument wrong then please come up with that.
in dont have any source 4 u. because whatever i shared u will end up in denial mod. So no thanks.

And GB(Kashmir) is also my future sasural as my gf's bapu was from Kashmir

Yeah harami .. It is occupied by Pakistan .. And your imaginery GF which is sometimes from South Punjab,lahore,and Islamabad and now GB.

Reality is pretty different.. I bet a gilgiti mujahid was involved in your production.

in dont have any source 4 u. because whatever i shared u will end up in denial mod. So no thanks.

If the fag is posting bs abut POWS .. You can do the same .. Plenty of indians were caught as POWs in Kargil and their statements recorded in tape.. Some of which are available on the Internet.

Last edited:
Yeah harami .. It is occupied by Pakistan .. And your imaginery GF which is sometimes from South Punjab,lahore,and Islamabad and now GB.

Reality is pretty different.. I bet a gilgiti mujahid was invoked in your production.

If the fag is posting bs abut POWS .. You can do the same .. Plenty of indians were caught as POWs in Kargil and their statements recorded in tape.. Some of which are available on the Internet.
And i fell off my chair laughing......

Yes Sukdeep I believe you.... :lol:

I remember your chutiyapan beta.. When I busted your gay claims about knowing Seriki from your "imaginery" GF... Whih later became lahori.... Than from an non existing address in Islamabad and now GB..:rofl:

Beta reality is quiet different .. Every other fag from india in the Internet has an imagery gf from across the border... Meanwhile your women dream about Pakistanis ...

dhee da chud Chuttu ...dhee di kozz yava parti Kirar .

:flame:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom