What's new

Demographic survey of Pakistanis on PDF

Where do you live or originate from?

• Total voters
Lekin hazara tau saray balochistan may hotay hain ,they are in kpk too ? Ididnt know. Ap hazara hain ya rain ka bata rahay thay
There are two different hazara

one hazara is region in kpk who speak hindko
The others hazara is ethnic group in queeta and Afghnaistan who are persian speaker and mostly follower of shia islam

Lekin hazara tau saray balochistan may hotay hain ,they are in kpk too ? Ididnt know. Ap hazara hain ya rain ka bata rahay thay

So nice to have u here
i hope you are joking. its geography, I was talking about hazra division
hazara-province.jpg

Hazara_Division_Language.gif

Lekin hazara tau saray balochistan may hotay hain ,they are in kpk too ?
Balochistan main Hazara community hai

KPK main Hazara region hai.. I am sure you have heard about the debate of Hazara province? That is due to be carved out of KPK

There are two different hazara

one hazara is region in kpk who speak hindko
The others hazara is ethnic group in queeta and Afghnaistan who are persian speaker and mostly follower of shia islam
hindko is the majority language but not necessary the universal language
e.g i speak both pushto and hinko from my father and mother side

Balochistan main Hazara community hai

KPK main Hazara region hai.. I am sure you have heard about the debate of Hazara province? That is due to be carved out of KPK

i hope you are joking. its geography, I was talking about hazra division
hazara-province.jpg

Hazara_Division_Language.gif

Nahi province ka suna tha magar ziada nahi maloom tha kay division hai. Tau hazara division is also shia hazara population?? So are these ppl not pushtoons? Phir balochista walon aur kpk hazaras may kya difernece hai, i thought hazara community had migrated 2 pak from afghanistan.

hindko is the majority language but not necessary the universal language
e.g i speak both pushto and hinko from my father and mother side

I know most peopel speak pashto because either they live side by side with pashtuns or have either Pashtun mother or father . Hindko is their native language thast why they often referred as Hindkowans

Tau hazara division is also shia hazara population?? So are these ppl not pushtoons? Phir balochista walon aur kpk hazaras may kya difernece hai, i thought hazara community had migrated 2 pak from afghanistan.
No Hinko speakers are majority sunni Muslims..difference yea ha k queeta wala hazara are persian/dari speakers and their large population live in Afghnaistan as well and they also look different like mongol.

dosra hazara jagga ka naam hai jiss main mostly hindku spekaer rehetey hain jo pashto be bol letey hain ..they are mostly sunni Muslims

I know most peopel speak pashto because either they live side by side with pashtuns or have either Pashtun mother or father . Hindko is their native language thast why they often referred as Hindkowans
not necessary, as you can see there are 35% native pushto speakers in hazara because many pushtoon tribes live in hazara including mushwanis in sirkoot region(PML N provincial chief pir sabir shah is from this tribe) and battagram. than we have portion of abbotabad and manshera where pushtoo is spoken. now, yes some pushtoon tribes have forgotten there pushtoo and speak hindko but thats not the case with all pustoon tribes in hazara.

when i say tribe, it means that they are living there for centuries and have distinct culture rather than late comers.

in kohistan kohistani language is spoken.

:cheesy: yey sb tau bohat confusing hai!!!!

Hazara exactly hai kya are they pushtoons?? They are whose descendents? And afghanistan walay hazaara nad kpk hazara may diff kya hai . Do they have common anscestrs

:cheesy: mujhay kuch samajh nahi arahi

Nahi province ka suna tha magar ziada nahi maloom tha kay division hai. Tau hazara division is also shia hazara population?? So are these ppl not pushtoons? Phir balochista walon aur kpk hazaras may kya difernece hai, i thought hazara community had migrated 2 pak from afghanistan.
as already explained by Raja Pakistani

Hazara People: are ethnic minority, mostly living in Balochistan. They are predominantly Shia's and mostly speak Persian.

Hazara Region: is the part of KPK with Abbotabad being the major city of Hazara. The map is already provided by respected member. You already know the background of people living in Abbotabad, Haripur or Mansehra so those people belong to Hazara region.

I have noted the difference of spellings in English articles... Hazara and Hazaras to avoid confusion

i just posted the picture, its not a province, was proposed only..i did this to stress that its geography, not a ethnic group language or sect..

:cheesy: yey sb tau bohat confusing hai!!!!

Hazara exactly hai kya are they pushtoons?? They are whose descendents? And afghanistan walay hazaara nad kpk hazara may diff kya hai . Do they have common anscestrs

:cheesy: mujhay kuch samajh nahi arahi
Had hai itna samja k be lol

KPK wlaa hazara jagga ka naaam ha region ha hazara
queta wala hazara ethnic group ha yea log hain hazara

simple

not necessary, as you can see there are 35% native pushto speakers in hazara because many pushtoon tribes live in hazara including mushwanis in sirkoot region(PML N provincial chief pir sabir shah is from this tribe) and battagram. than we have portion of abbotabad and manshera where pushtoo is spoken. now, yes some pushtoon tribes have forgotten there pushtoo and speak hindko but thats not the case with all pustoon tribes in hazara.

when i say tribe, it means that they are living there for centuries and have distinct culture rather than late comers.

in kohistan kohistani language is spoken.
I never met any hindko speaker who is fluent in Pashto except those some guys who had business and shops in qissa khwani bazaar in peshawar and live among pashtuns..I met many peopel from attock who were speaking boht pashto and hinko fluently because they have mixed parents i mean either mother hidko speaker or phtowari and father pashtun

simple
Ab agayi hai samajh.dono ka aapas may koi relation nahi hai. Acha aik baat phie kpk kay uss hissay ka naam hazara keu hai aur woh population baqi kpk say kaisay different hai?
as already explained by Raja Pakistani

Hazara People: are ethnic minority, mostly living in Balochistan. They are predominantly Shia's and mostly speak Persian.

Hazara Region: is the part of KPK with Abbotabad being the major city of Hazara. The map is already provided by respected member. You already know the background of people living in Abbotabad, Haripur or Mansehra so those people belong to Hazara region.

I have noted the difference of spellings in English articles... Hazara and Hazaras to avoid confusion
Ya hazaras is often used for balochistan group. Acha magar idont know abt te background of ppl of masnehra,haripur and abottabad as u said. Bt i get the diff one is the nae of region and the other....is ethnicity
i just posted the picture, its not a province, was proposed only..i did this to stress that its geography, not a ethnic group language or sect..
Ok thnx .

simple

I never met any hindko speaker who is fluent in Pashto except those some guys who had business and shops in qissa khwani bazaar in peshawar and live among pashtuns..I met many peopel from attock who were speaking boht pashto and hinko fluently because they have mixed parents i mean either mother hidko speaker or phtowari and father pashtun
because Peshawar is different. originally only hindko speakers lived here and pushtoo speakers came very late just a 200 years or so earlier from out of main peshawar city.

thats not the case with hazara division. the reason, why the identity of geography is stronger rather than language.

many people speak both language because both are simply spoken in some regions of hazara. this is especially the case for regions of tarbela, Ghazi and some parts of manshera.

while in other cases native pushtoo speaking tribes forgot pushtoo and adopted hindko, famous example is general ayub khan tribe

most of pushtoons in hazara migrated around 500- 1000 year earlier

Back
Top Bottom