What's new

DERANGED: Retired Bharati Army major threatens destruction of all Canadian consulates and death of Canadian PM

He is a rapist and a street shitter.

EbEBQ9YUMAApSt4.jpg:large

I thought he's just a loud mouth, looks like he's much worse than I thought.

LOL these Indians are going to contain China... Crazy bastards.

One of the greatest smartest thing China EVER DID

was SHUT UP AND KEEP QUIET so when countries were moving industry to China, when the Chinese economy was growing

The Chinese just KEPT QUITE, they took everything and grew, some people/politicians raised objections and worriers but it didn't really matter

Then you have indians🤣🤣🤣

One of the greatest smartest thing China EVER DID

was SHUT UP AND KEEP QUIET so when countries were moving industry to China, when the Chinese economy was growing

The Chinese just KEPT QUITE, they took everything and grew, some people/politicians raised objections and worriers but it didn't really matter

Then you have indians🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely correct. China is watching the show with popcorn.

The Indians I know that live in Canada have a very successful lifestyle and it far exceeds anything Bharat can offer.

I guess the Indians that have never been to Canada don't know zilch.

All These Populists from 3rd World countries are really funny as hell. 🤣

Hope that the Canadian government will take the threats against Prime Minister Trudeau seriously and take all necessary steps to protect him and his family.

This is just saas bahu kind of entertainment and nothing more. Neither Trudeau is going to understand a word of it, nor will anyone bother to translate it for him, even if it were to reach the eyes of those in Canadian establishment.

Back
Top Bottom