What's new

Tum hamare liye taali bajana, hum tumhare liye taali bajaye ga.

villageidiot

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
My father was a policeman. He tells a story of when he was in training and they used to parade.

He said there were two platoons/group (or whatever the term). He was is one of them and the other had a pathan
(This is not a pathan joke BTW).

So, my father's platoon was good at the marching stuff, had their uniforms well done. All good but the other group didn't. And they'd get reprimanded often.

So, one day, the pathan fellow from the other group comes up to them and says, "Maara, aik kaam karte hn. Jab tum parade kare ga to hum taali bajaye ga aur jab hum parade kare to tum ne bajana he."

You scratch my back. I scratch yours.

NSC lauds ISI for arresting BNA founder in 'first of its kind' operation

Pakistan saw one of its major achievements on Friday as a high-value target (HVT) Gulzar Imam alias Shambay, the founder of Baloch National Army (BNA), was apprehended in a high-profile and successful intelligence operation by the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).

Sources said that the participants of the National Security Committee (NSC) meeting that took place on the same day, hailed the operation as the "first of its kind" in Pakistan and the second such operation in the entire world.
The participants said that "the operation will be remembered as a landmark achievement in the field of intelligence.

PM Shehbaz Sharif lauds ISI for successful operation​

Heaping praise on the top intelligence agency of the country, Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif said that the "operation speaks of outstanding professionalism of our institutions".

"Arrest will help suppress militancy in Balochistan & usher in a new era of peace," the premier wrote on Twitter.
He also offered heartfelt felicitations to the ISI for carrying out a brilliant operation.

The operation​

According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), Imam, a hardcore militant, was the founder and leader of the banned BNA, which was formed after the merger of the Baloch Republican Army (BRA) and United Baloch Army (UBA).

"BNA is responsible for dozens of violent terrorist attacks in Pakistan including attacks on law enforcement agencies' (LEAs) installations in Panjgur and Noshki," the ISPR said adding Imam had also been a deputy to Brahamdagh Bugti in Baloch Republican Army (BRA) until 2018.

The military's media wing stated that the apprehended militant was also instrumental in the formation of Baloch Raji Aajoi Sangar (BRAS) and was its operational head.

"His visits to Afghanistan and India are also on the record; his linkages with hostile intelligence agencies (HIAs) are being investigated," it stated.

The ISPR further mentioned that reportedly, the hostile agencies also tried to exploit him to work against the state of Pakistan and its national interests.

"He was apprehended after an innovatively conceived, carefully planned and meticulously executed operation, that spanned months over various geographical locations," the statement read.

"The arrest of Gulzar Imam Shambay is a serious blow to BNA as well as other militant groups, which have been attempting to destabilise the hard-earned peace in Balochistan.

"Apprehension of a militant leader of this stature demonstrates the capability and resolve of LEAs to uproot the menace of terrorism as well as speaks volumes about the successes garnered through supreme sacrifices of unsung heroes," the military's media wing said.

@RescueRanger @Olympus81 @Imran Khan @AA_

If I didn’t know any better, I would think this was an Indian forum with some pajeets making fun of our intelligence agencies.

Maybe it is an Indian forum. Who knows who the owner is and what Pajeet is hiding behind these nicknames

Remember when TTP and BLA/BRA were all wiped out?

Funny how when the military and American installed government need public support, TTP and a “BNP“ magically reappear.

The timing couldn’t be better for them. Strange.

If I didn’t know any better, I would think this was an Indian forum with some pajeets making fun of our intelligence agencies.

Maybe it is an Indian forum. Who knows who the owner is and what Pajeet is hiding behind these nicknames

If I didn’t know any better, I would think GHQ was an extension of the Pentagon, destroying Pakistan’s sovereignty.

Maybe GHQ is the Pentagon. Who knows who the Generals are and what bootlicking American scum is behind these nicknames.

See how easy this is?

Remember when TTP and BLA/BRA were all wiped out?

Funny how when the military and American installed government need public support, TTP and a “BNP“ magically reappear.

The timing couldn’t be better for them. Strange.

If I didn’t know any better, I would think GHQ was an extension of the Pentagon, destroying Pakistan’s sovereignty.

Maybe GHQ is the Pentagon. Who knows who the Generals are and what bootlicking American scum is behind these nicknames.

See how easy this is?
Resurgence was expected after US pullout from Afg but there's definitely something fishy about how things are going on and how govt is capitalizing on fear-mongering w.r.t to terrorism.

PDM and Army/ISI have no else, so they are scratching each others backs. lol
you-scratch-my-back-and-Ill-scratch-yours.jpg

TTP attacks started increasing from 2016 and there was a clear increase in attacks in 2018 to 2022.

You guys should wear tin foil hats.

TTP attacks started increasing from 2016 and there was a clear increase in attacks in 2018 to 2022.

I thought they were going down around 2016?

Elections are Haram..the word focus Haram!
Lol. What situation is he expecting the Chief Justice to clarify? This?
1680957202402.png

Last edited:

sTaRteD iNcReAsInG fRoM 2016.

1160CCDA-7891-41FE-B1FB-61A238FACCAC.jpeg

and what was Bajwa and Lumber 1 doing?

Oh don’t you remember? They installed PTI into power.

But then when they were put into power by the GHQ at the behest of Washington, it’s perfectly okay and halal.

Maybe that tin foil hat Vape Boy is talking about is really on his own small head.

Back
Top Bottom