What's new

Tum hamare liye taali bajana, hum tumhare liye taali bajaye ga.

FtMT8hbagAAkPdw

sTaRteD iNcReAsInG fRoM 2016.

View attachment 923719

From 164 to 365.
Screenshot_20230408-233437_Chrome.jpg

Oh don’t you remember? They installed PTI into power.

Oh yes back then Bajwa was heart favorite of PTi and Khan sb and then comes 2022 and ta da friendship ended with Bajwa, Faiz is our best friend now. This very forum still has all those comments of praise for army from very same PTians who seemed to be up against army now.

Oh yes back then Bajwa was heart favorite of PTi and Khan sb and then comes 2022 and ta da friendship ended with Bajwa, Faiz is our best friend now. This very forum still has all those comments of praise for army from very same PTians who seemed to be up against army now.
Quaid e Azam was in Congress too once. Iqbal was an indian nationalist too. So, idk what's your point? You left a laugh emoji on my last post about this and didn't talk on it.

oh same as what Asim Hafeez and Naveed Anjum are doing for PDM today.

kaunsa keera hai in gernelon kay ander? ek Jang tou jeete nahii jati buss politics kerwa loi
Konsa keera hai in siasatdano main jo inki goud main ja k beth jaty hain !

Do these morons think before signing off on the minutes or the duffers think the public is dumb?

Quaid e Azam was in Congress too once. Iqbal was an indian nationalist too. So, idk what's your point? You left a laugh emoji on my last post about this and didn't talk on it.
It is very simple if you want to understand. Army's role in politics didn't start from 8th march 2022, it started decade ago. When PTi was beneficiary of army's intervention, PTI had no qualms about it and now suddenly every Ptian want to talk about constitution and and supremacy of civilians. My last comment is that PTi is having the same moment which pmln had in 2016 and now we know who is polishing the boots when in power and PTI won't be different once back in power.

oh same as what Asim Hafeez and Naveed Anjum are doing for PDM today.

kaunsa keera hai in gernelon kay ander? ek Jang tou jeete nahii jati buss politics kerwa loi
Shine boys will tell you the fault lies with politicians. Not the ones violating their oaths and offering their services in exchange for politicians souls.

Like to them, the devil is free of blame in the Faustian pact.

Same argument used by colonialists. "Those indigenous kingdoms were already fighting with each other and they asked for our help"

Maybe don't kill, rape, genocide entire indigenous populations because some of their rulers couldn't do it themselves and asked for your help??

It is very simple if you want to understand. Army's role in politics didn't start from 8th march 2022, it started decade ago. When PTi was beneficiary of army's intervention, PTI had no qualms about it and now suddenly every Ptian want to talk about constitution and and supremacy of civilians.
No one is disputing that. Most of us youthias even make fun of our former selves for doing the same.

My last comment is that PTi is having the same moment which pmln had in 2016 and now we know who is polishing the boots when in power and PTI won't be different once back in power.
You entire derision for PTI rests on this single assumption. Why not wait to see if it happens?

BTW, do you seriously think there's any going back after this? Politicians still might make a compromise, the majority of the people won't.

You entire derision for PTI rests on this single assumption. Why not wait to see if it happens?

BTW, do you seriously think there's any going back after this? Politicians still might make a compromise, the majority of the people won't.
If the current statements from Imran khan doesn't give you a hint, sure we can wait a little more. I have no hurry at all :)

That in wrestling terms was a smack down response
@Vapnope also shared figures for the same time period as @Neelo and the source seems to be the same.

Unless one is about no. of terrorism incidents and the other is about fatalities, which I think is a better indicator.

If the current statements from Imran khan doesn't give you a hint, sure we can wait a little more. I have no hurry at all :)
FWIW, IK has never tried to provoke the military. At best he has only reacted harshly to dirty harry's escapades and that too only at times. And at times, he has given green signals like now.
That could mean anything, possibly his desire to keep good terms with the boys or that he sees a clear victory and doesn't want to derail the system. Possibly both, since he knows he'll have to work with them eventually.

So, it's not like he had raised the ante before.

One thing we tend to overlook is the signal from the boys. Maybe he is just reciprocating. It's being reported that the boys are not as enthusiastic about backing PDM now with the SC being in the fray and all.

I would any sane person would expect him to reciprocate, no? Or do you think he should go gung ho against them?

Last edited:
Konsa keera hai in siasatdano main jo inki goud main ja k beth jaty hain !
Why don't they simply refuse their goud, esp when the constitution forbids them from offering their gouds? Refuse the passenger of gaari ki dikki? Ya phir mehmaan nawazi aur common courtesy me naa nhi karne hoti?

Before replying, please read my post about colonialists above.

@Vapnope also shared figures for the same time period as @Neelo and the source seems to be the same.

Unless one is about no. of terrorism incidents and the other is about fatalities, which I think is a better indicator.
The figures align with one another if one is number of terrorist attacks other we can see is no of fatalities. Using historical context the height of the terrorist attacks and deaths the increase from 2021 and 2022 are still on the low side its not sufficient justification to delay elections imo.

Back
Top Bottom