What's new

Dhaka remains 7th least liveable city globally 2023

I have been to several of those cities in the top 10 list.

If they made another list of the most mind numbingly boring cities in the world, I think there would be considerable overlap.

Indian megaslum cities offer alcohol and nightlife, which keep them above Pakistani and BD cities in these Western quality of life rankings.

Exactly. We don't offer whores in clubs and alcohol.

So we shouldn't worry about EIU rankings. Only kamjaat (uneducated and lowborn) people with low self esteem belonging to a certain party in India care about these things.

Exactly. We don't offer whores in clubs and alcohol.

So we shouldn't worry about EIU rankings. Only kamjaat (uneducated and lowborn) people with low self esteem belonging to a certain party in India care about these things.
Oh was this false?@
Considering how many Bangladeshis women prostitute at red light areas of Mumbai, I thought the documentary was sad but true.

Pujaris look in the mirror first.

If there was a definition of an effed up city in an encyclopedia, Mumbai's name would be right there....
Took you long enough to review videos and find the most absurd one. Congratulations.

However this took me less than a minute.

Dumb pole vaulters think world is stupid like them.

People living in CrapHole laughing at people living in Shithole.

Unfortunately, that’s South Asia in a nutshell and why we need Chinese leadership.

BJP keyboard turds fighting BNP keyboard turds.

Maybe the Chinese can bury them in a giant shithole.

Well, they are already there!
Indeed, another larper pushing Sem-2-Sem BS :lol:.
Indian megaslum cities offer alcohol and nightlife, which keep them above Pakistani and BD cities in these Western quality of life rankings.
Of course my b-hurt friend, prolly why...
Our cities have slums, your cities are slums...
1687485318273.png

And its not that you can't find any of those in your cities, why not accept the reality?

Pujaris look in the mirror first.

If there was a definition of an effed up city in an encyclopedia, Mumbai's name would be right there....
Fencejumper trying to show mirror with old documentaries

Some bhakt idiots tried to post pictures of 3rd tier Bangladeshi towns as proof of how Kashmir has improved!
That was a park not a town, who's image got viral, but that doesn't deny the fact that Srinagar >>> any sub-saharan ooga booga in sonorland.

The difference is that we know what dumps Bangladeshi cities are, and we also complain about it and try to find ways to better them.
Indian BJP bhakts try to deny reality and only post good parts of their cities. While most of the infra dates from the time of the British Raj.
Listen Manbil777, there's a an entire thread on South Asia Cityscapes on Skyscraper City forum, there's a reason why its only Indians who post more, pakistanis post a bit and that too passing off DHAs and Bahria Towns as "cityscapes" while no Bangladeshi posts anything.

Simply because the only place that doesn't resemble a sub-saharan ooga booga in sonorland is Gulshan where your rich live. Everything outside is overgrown villages/shanty towns prolly why nobody posts any Bangladeshi cityscapes over there :lol:.

We don't have this insecurity. For all the issues Indian cities have and we agree with, these >>> than anything "south asia Sem-2-Sem sarrr" kangers would try to desperately prove.

Simply because the only place that doesn't resemble a sub-saharan ooga booga in sonorland is Gulshan where your rich live. Everything outside is overgrown villages/shanty towns prolly why nobody posts any Bangladeshi cityscapes over there :lol:.
Really? Are these parts of Dhaka city look like village/shantytown to you?

Agargaon

Mirpur

Baridhara

Bashundhara

Uttara

Nikunja

Last edited:
We don't have this insecurity.

You don't huh?

That is why you and your gay bhakt partner are on such urgent comebacks full of videos and pictures!

No - no- we don't suck! :lol:

Look at our dozen skyscrapers in Navi Mumbai and another dozen in Gurgaon - we look like fursht vaarld !! :omghaha:

Can't compare with China, so start comparing with Bangladesh just to feel good!

Never mind the fact that this is the most populous country in the world with 1.4 Billion people !

This is what ten years of Modi and "pretend development" gives you. Gotta give him credit, he scammed most of the 1.4 Billion.

This is what your per capita GDP nominal is vs. ours. (Left your Modi land in the dust)

Listen pujaree - just shut your trap before you embarrass yourself further. We Bangladeshis have all seen India ourselves, we know what it looks like.

Save your BS for ignorant goras. Don't make me start posting pictures of what your cities REALLY look like.

Last chance - be a decent bhakt while you still have some respect left, put your tail between your legs and make a nice exit.

Really? Are these parts of Dhaka city look like village/shantytown to you?

@Homo Sapiens Bhai mone kisu niyen na. Ei gadhader gyan dia luv nai.

Ei pujaree guli hoilo kuar bang.

Jei low life jhupar patty ar andhy gulli area te thakey tar bairey kisu janeo na, konodin dakheo nai.

Koita ugly ucha building hoisey Mumbai te, eguli deikha lafai.

Dhakar beshirbhag area Mumbai'r nongra neighborhood thekey porishkar, tao construction nia.

Like you showed there are plenty of areas like Gulshan in Dhaka, more planned cities are in the pipeline, like Jalshiri DOHS and Purbachol. Bhakt ra dhaka aisha ekhoni lafai, ar ei nuton neighborhood hoile to oggan hoia jabey....

111_Jolshiri_Central_Park.jpg

021_Jolshiri_CBD_and_Central_Park_from_the_river.jpg

112_CBD_in_the_urban_setting.jpg

113_Core_area_with_Central_Complex_and_river.jpg

114_Twin_Towers_complex.jpg

017_Interface_between_office_ring_and_residential_ring_with_the_green_belt_.jpg

016_Commercial_building.jpg

030_Architectural_model.jpg

11_Aerial_view_of_Jolshiri_Abashon.jpg

China te Mumbai'r moto eirokom bldg. third tier shohore eksho hobe aasey.

Burbaq, Sagol ar ahammuker dol.

Last edited:
Continuation of post #23

Hatirjeel

Dhanmandi

Tejgaon

Purbachal

Bijoy Sarani

Purana Paltan-Motijheel

Last edited:
Dick Measuring aside

Idk about most of these indexes
https://www.numbeo.com/quality-of-life/region_rankings.jsp?title=2023&region=034

This is the quality of life index by city

Tehran & Colombo are dead last alongside Dhaka- c'mon seriously? You want me to believe that??

Lahores a great city to live in - it should have been ranked higher than a lot of these Indian cities when it comes to quality of life

Indian cities were all in bottom quintile last year (2022) in EIU report, which the OP conveniently forgot.

Bhakt Indians are fond of deriding Bangladesh and Pakistan for reasons known only to them, probably just to feel better about their own effed up infra in their cities. And OP is supposedly "positive"! If this is positive tariqah then what about the "negative" ones in India? Lajawab! :lol:

Dhaka's low ranking is understandable because it is going through half a dozen megaprojects in the city itself (six lines of Metro, North South Skyway, Train logistics connector megaplex, elevated railway links, three/four six lane freeway connectors, even bypass connectors, one is a fourteen lane freeway - all causing massive traffic jams affecting livability standards). There is construction everywhere. Please look in the thread where I post the progress for these projects.

Plus Dhaka houses all sorts of factories which means dozens of slums which are in the process of being moved outside the city. I'd still say Dhaka fairs way better than Indian cities, most of which look like garbage, except some in the South.

I mean - we Bangladeshis do realize Dhaka is a dump, but bhakts won't even admit what dumps Indian cities are infra-wise.

We Bangladeshis have been to most of them, and we know what they are.

This is what the Indian media says about their own ranking last year.

"The EIU’s Global Livability Index 2022 analysed living conditions in 173 cities across the world, six of which — New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru and Ahmedabad — were in India. All five Indian cities were ranked between 140 and 146, which means they fell in bottom quintile on the index.

Among Indian cities, New Delhi received the top rank of 140, with a livability score of 56.5. This was followed by Mumbai at 141 (score 56.2), Chennai at 142 (score 55.8), Ahmedabad at 143 ( score 55.7) and Bengaluru at 146 (score 54.4). The ideal score is 100.

This the first time that the index has included Chennai, Bengaluru and Ahmedabad — earlier reports only featured Delhi and Mumbai among Indian cities."

So in summation all I want to say is - Pujaris don't make me post horrid pictures of your slums, people defecating next to railway tracks etc.

Know your place.
4 crore illegal bangladeshis and Rohangias are making all out effort to bring Indian cities to the bottom of the list , they have encroached even far flung areas of kashmir , himachal , uttarakhand , north east , even up to south kanyakumari in tamilnadu.

Bilal bhai/Homo Sapiens dada,

Dont mind my churlish countrymen. BD is on the right track and once these projects are completed Dhaka will be a fine city. Lets drink to SHW's long health and prosperous reign.

Regards

Of course my b-hurt friend, prolly why...
Our cities have slums, your cities are slums...
View attachment 935535

UN gets their data from the respective governments, who ultimately determine what is and isn't slum. What counts as slum in Dhaka is considered a normal neighborhood in Delhi or Mumbai. So the chart you made is not reliable.

@Homo Sapiens Bhai mone kisu niyen na. Ei gadhader gyan dia luv nai.

Ei pujaree guli hoilo kuar bang.

Jei low life jhupar patty ar andhy gulli area te thakey tar bairey kisu janeo na, konodin dakheo nai.

Koita ugly ucha building hoisey Mumbai te, eguli deikha lafai.

Dhakar beshirbhag area Mumbai'r nongra neighborhood thekey porishkar, tao construction nia.
Difference between us and these phata dhoti pujaris is that we never claim Dhaka is this or that, we accept our limitation and acknowledge that we have a long ways to go to claim our urban areas at par with other good cities in the world. On the other hand, these gay-hind bhakts are high on Cowcola and pretend they have already reached nirvana. I have seen enough development videos of their youtube breathens boasting about how Mumbai, Delhi, Bangaluru and other cities are surpassing London, New York, Shanghai, Toronto sh!t. How their Metros are world class! kitna developed and clean Gurgaon, Noida have become! how their IT coolies are conquering the world, how Vande Mataram train ( Modi got enough time to inaugurate personally each and every of those train:lol: ) is making Bharat a suppa pawa. These pujaris have no shame, no character to boast heaven and earth while crawling in gutter and pooing in Mumbai beach.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom