What's new

Dhaka University cuts off all educational ties with Pakistan

You stop trolling pathetic loser, shameless faggots trying to compare with a country which is not even half of yours, but doing far far better than your economy.. Go hide inside some lal masjid otherwise American drones gonna rip you off..shooo
Wtf...You didn't even answer a single thing shameless troll...Don't waste the bandwidth of PDF fcking loser...oh superpower i think...and don't lynch anyone...Go hide inside your mama where you came from otherwise RSS will shut that home for you too shameless troll...or go to Indian forum but you don;t have any...!

:coffee::cheesy: Aulad e ghada that VC.

My condolences to Pakistan but you guys ain't missing anything special. :coffee:
bulchi+ki+re.jpg

Wtf...You didn't even answer a single thing shameless troll...Don't waste the bandwidth of PDF fcking loser...oh superpower i think...and don't lynch anyone...Go hide inside your mama where you came from otherwise RSS will shut that home for you too shameless troll...or go to Indian forum but you don;t have any...!
The place From where you came was already shut by TTP wacko.. Try and get inside if possible and also don't come outside because after TTP, it will be Americans who will come and shut it permanently for you.. Cheers

The place From where you came was already shut by TTP wacko.. Try and get inside if possible and also don't come outside because after TTP, it will Americans who will come and shut it permanently for you.. Cheers
Don't worry..if RSS didn't shut that place where you came from we have Mujahedeen too for that purpose...You will do fine till then kid..Enjoy your stay there shivering...! or Maoists will do the rest of the job blocking that if it is that wide open.. :lol::lol:

Would illegals call themselves "bsngladeshis" in a protest?

25 lac = 2.5 million!

10 lac = 1 million !

All of them are "patriotic Pakistani Bangalis".. Condemning atrocious Haseena wajid's govt!

Now as they claimed total Bengali Pakistani population 2.5 million. Tell us more how many of them are illegal Bangladeshi? And what measure you followed to determine they are illegal.

None of the parties will benefit from this move but at the end of the day Its Bangaladesh's University they can do whatever they want .

Was it a insult or joke? :undecided:

Bunch of Buffoon running the country and I do not see point of all these none sense. Azaira kam . etar darkar aseni. Malooner bachara
Ja Kushi ta e karta se. :hitwall:

If he finds himself in the receiving end of a real one then he will change a lot of things for sure.

for once, he doesn't find non-bangladeshis supporting his troll posts... for once, his nationalism is higher than his mullahism.

We messed up big time in Bengal or Bangladesh. I wish luck to the Bengalis and hope they can see things from our perspective. More than 350 million muslims were cut in half and divided by an anti Islamic state. Only the Indian non muslims succeeded in partitioning Pakistan. We withy our arrogance and infighting gave Bengal over. 90% of the blame is with west Pakistanis, most particularly we urdu speakers who imposed urdu over Bengal

We messed up big time in Bengal or Bangladesh. I wish luck to the Bengalis and hope they can see things from our perspective. More than 350 million muslims were cut in half and divided by an anti Islamic state. Only the Indian non muslims succeeded in partitioning Pakistan. We withy our arrogance and infighting gave Bengal over. 90% of the blame is with west Pakistanis, most particularly we urdu speakers who imposed urdu over Bengal

i admire the general sentiment of your post.

It didn't take you long to invoke god. why don't you invoke the same god to punish all the soldiers who murdered their intellectuals in open for all to see and record it for posterity.

Please don't use propaganda to wedge a divide between us. What is sad is our Bangali brothers are being used by your gormant and the secularists in our gormant pushed our brothers in that direction.

Once a true Muslim leadership Allah blesses us, we'll sort out ALL issues according to Allah Laws. I do not want us to abandon them because they're our Muslim brothers, but a time will come when they will call us and I want us to be ready to answer the call insha'Allah.

There is a "Hate Pakistan" competition going on to win points with the Indian lobby. That is the truth. The aim is to severe BD's umbilical chord linked to the Ummah. It will then be easy to devour BD totally and smoothly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom