What's new

Dhaka University cuts off all educational ties with Pakistan

i have never heard about the any relation of pakistan with bangladesh except once paf gave f 6 air craft to bangladesh. enemy is batter than perfidious friend.

Please do. I agree with the university to cut all Bangladeshi ties with Pakistan. We have nothing to gain from the Bangladeshi people or nation. Bangladesh is a country 1000s of miles away which has nothing whatsoever in common with us.

These bangalis welcome for this nor ur uni are renowned we are dying to keep any tie with u

The other thing no pak yet applied for admin so they took this in anger

What happened in 71 we killed ur people because u people are traitors no 1 in world

No I cant. But there are some.

Brain fart :D no Pakistani in his right mind will go to BD.. we know Hasina is an Indian stooge and to appease her master she can label any Pakistani as an ISI agent or Jamati...

go ahead for that . Bangladesh is a kidco if India , when India raises the bar of aggression (diplomacy), Bangladesh does the same . for us it is really a non issue .

In context, we have a good student exchange programme with Bangladesh.

There were many students from Bangladesh in my college, when I was doing my engineering.
Apart from Bangladesh, there were students from Bhutan, Nepal, Sri lanka, East Timor, Yemen, Syria, Bahrain(one from there most probably), African countries like Gambia, some other African country, I'm forgetting the name.

Nepalese, were the highest in number. All highly placed nowadays.

Oh my goodness....I am so worried that the "top" university has closed door for my education and my children education...What will i do now ..... now how will they learn how to catch a fish and hold dhoti in the running stream at the same time...how?

Good we should cut off ties!
overjoyed-man-cut-tie-holding-scissors-isolated-white-background-45631165.jpg

And if we get chance f 71 no bangali will be left in world who has mindset like shaikh hasina and his followers

What happened in 71 we killed ur people because u people are traitors no 1 in world

If majority of people decides on something it doesnt mean treachery, its the other way around.

Brain fart :D no Pakistani in his right mind will go to BD.. we know Hasina is an Indian stooge and to appease her master she can label any Pakistani as an ISI agent or Jamati...

There are many Pakistani students in Medical sector, also in different private and public unis.

Last edited:
Its high time BD high commissioner is summoned and given a shut up call. Pakistan should severe all diplomatic ties with BD as long as that India supported Bitch remains there. Or
we should start actively supporting the opposition Khalida Zia.

If majority of people decides on something it doesnt mean treachery, its the other way around.

There are many Pakistani students in Medical sector, also in different privet and public unis.

ok Chill.. i just ask for stats... if u insist then i believe u..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom